Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-29-2014, 10:04 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,017,439 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
In most organizations there is a thing called a code of conduct. Breaking the law isn't the only way to get expelled from a totally voluntary organization like the NBA...
Well you have to buy your way in. Not voluntary. If it were I'd be in. Now somebody is gonna have to buy him out it appears. It will cost one pile more then he got in for. Who is next to "buy out". That the game now run folks out of dodge? It appears so. Hey maybe the government will step in and run him out. You would love that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2014, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Why does anyone need to start a boycott? The NBA did a fantastic job with handling this issue.

You are right, it has been really funny watching the Sterling defenders try to pretend like this is no big deal and that we should all just ignore it and move on because he is an rich old white guy and we all know how the racists love their rich old white men.
No black guys are racist...........lol

You spew the mantra..........it makes no sense and you know it. You have just been taught by the media to rage against what they tell you ..............and you do. Good work. Make sure to vote democrat too. lol

Guy is a dummy.........should he get banned from the NBA? Well do I have to show you racist comments from NBA players who weren't banned? If so you are just lost. You fall for the whole media show............I don't.

Old 04-29-2014, 10:14 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,457,092 times
she set him up with a secret recording and race baited him. sterling needs to rethink his taste in women no matter how good looking they are. not every beauty queen from manila is a nice person.
i suspect this was a blackmail attempt and he called her bluff.

Last edited by Huckleberry3911948; 04-29-2014 at 10:23 PM..

Old 04-29-2014, 10:21 PM

4,112 posts, read 4,477,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Who is deflecting? The whole thing is just plain stupid. You want me to pull up some youtubes of black guy saying much worse? I put up what snoop lion said and not one liberal commented about it earlier. I wonder why. You have your marching orders so march. Don't get mad when you are called on it though. See how that works? I know many folks are racist as we all have learned in our life.........Hypocrites I like less.
Lol. You are deflecting. Look at your entire post trying to draw attention away from Sterling. Sorry but generally it is just republicans that get marching orders due to their comments and terminology being nearly identical as if they were copy/pasted.

But lets not get off tract. This thread is about Donald Sterling and HIS racism.

Old 04-29-2014, 10:24 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,198,674 times
Quote:
No black guys are racist...........lol

You spew the mantra..........it makes no sense and you know it. You have just been taught by the media to rage against what they tell you ..............and you do. Good work. Make sure to vote democrat too. lol

Guy is a dummy.........should he get banned from the NBA? Well do I have to show you racist comments from NBA players who weren't banned? If so you are just lost. You fall for the whole media show............I don't.
Still not making any sense, what "mantra" is being spewed? I don't watch 24hr news channels, so the media isn't teaching me to "rage against what they tell me." Though I suspect anyone watching channels like Fox News suffer from this problem with their 24hr propaganda fear mongering machine, but I am not sure what that has to do with this thread.

Sterling is a team owner, it is expected that the team owners conduct themselves as respectable owners. Sterling failed to do that and has received the highest punishment that the NBA was able to give. If you wish to create another thread to discuss each individual NBA player that may or may not have said racist comments, you are more than welcome to, but this thread is about Sterling, so try to stay on topic.

Old 04-29-2014, 10:26 PM

1,716 posts, read 2,502,568 times
What if the N.S.A. had released the tape?

Old 04-29-2014, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
Lol. You are deflecting. Look at your entire post trying to draw attention away from Sterling. Sorry but generally it is just republicans that get marching orders due to their comments and terminology being nearly identical as if they were copy/pasted.

But lets not get off tract. This thread is about Donald Sterling and HIS racism.
Which is blown up like a balloon at the fair. Not deflecting talking reality.

Clips are winning right now.............I guess the racist owners team can still play ball. Maybe if you folks left em alone they could go to the promised land.

The old racist is paying Paul how much? Paying dunk man how much? Yeah what a racist. I guess he should give em his house to make some happy. Good luck.

You can do as your told all you want........I think the Clips have one white guy on their team........oh no two with Riddick.....oh the horror........racism............

Old 04-29-2014, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Still not making any sense, what "mantra" is being spewed? I don't watch 24hr news channels, so the media isn't teaching me to "rage against what they tell me." Though I suspect anyone watching channels like Fox News suffer from this problem with their 24hr propaganda fear mongering machine, but I am not sure what that has to do with this thread.

Sterling is a team owner, it is expected that the team owners conduct themselves as respectable owners. Sterling failed to do that and has received the highest punishment that the NBA was able to give. If you wish to create another thread to discuss each individual NBA player that may or may not have said racist comments, you are more than welcome to, but this thread is about Sterling, so try to stay on topic.
How do you even know about it then. Most don't care. Clips are winning........stadium packed.....what a shocker. lol

You won't care until the next "crisis" your liberal heroes yell about either. That is what is sad but funny. You folks are so lost you can't even think for yourselves at times.

Old 04-29-2014, 10:32 PM

4,112 posts, read 4,477,180 times
Quote:
Which is blown up like a balloon at the fair. Not deflecting talking reality.

Clips are winning right now.............I guess the racist owners team can still play ball. Maybe if you folks left em alone they could go to the promised land.

The old racist is paying Paul how much? Paying dunk man how much? Yeah what a racist. I guess he should give em his house to make some happy. Good luck.

You can do as your told all you want........I think the Clips have one white guy on their team........oh no two with Riddick.....oh the horror........racism............
I think it is funny when someone says people on the other side are being told what to do just because they don't agree with their ideology.

Btw, you are showing your bias, not talking reality.

Old 04-29-2014, 10:33 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,198,674 times
Quote:
How do you even know about it then. Most don't care. Clips are winning........stadium packed.....what a shocker. lol

You won't care until the next "crisis" your liberal heroes yell about either. That is what is sad but funny. You folks are so lost you can't even think for yourselves at times.
Clippers had a great season this year, which is why they are in the playoffs, it is a shame their s***head owner had to go and throw around racial slurs like this because his team should be focused on winning, not dealing with their racist owner.

Your second part makes no sense, is that something your far right media told you to say or something? Not sure how it relates to this thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies