Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-02-2014, 10:52 PM

1,209 posts, read 1,036,075 times

Advertisements

Gowdy is sure to make a fool out of himself, mark my words.

Old 05-02-2014, 10:57 PM

22,653 posts, read 24,579,035 times
Sorry Phonycons......nothing will come of this!!!

Really, it basically comes down to a policy mistake and then the typical CYA that follows.....goes on all the time.

If Presidente Osama could run for a 3rd term......he would win in a landslide.

Hillary 2016!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-02-2014, 10:59 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,016,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moriarti View Post
I wish we would have gotten a special committee on the lies that led to the Iraq invasion.
Me too, but Bush went before Congress and they approved the US going there,

unlike Obama's Libya where he skipped that step all together...

Old 05-02-2014, 10:59 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,723,050 times
Osama bin Laden is dead and al-Quaeda is on the run. This is the phrase that both Obama and Biden repeated over and over again during the 2012 election cycle. Inconvenient to Obama the U.S. was attacked in Benghazi on 9/11 and 4 men died, no help was sent, and help was told to stand down.

After the attacks 2 sets of documents that went out,

--- Internal documents (said nothing about the video)
--- External documents (for the American people and was all about the video)

Susan Rice went on T.V. and blamed it on the video. A continued effort to blame the Benghazi attack on a video instead of blaming Obama's foreign policy and Hillary 6 weeks before an election.

No one knows where Obama was while people were being killed, and he went off to a campaign fundraiser in Las Vegas the very next day. Obama and Hillary continued to try to blame the video for along time.

The video maker was thrown in jail. The Libyan president went on T.V. stating it was an organized terrorist attack. Both Obama and Hillary ignored this and went on TV over in the middle east saying they had nothing to do with the video. This made the American people look like idiots. When the bodies came home Hillary promised to get the people that killed them.

Since then Democrats have been kicking, screaming, attacking anyone who asks questions. The liberal media refused to report any additional information. The Obama administration refused to release emails and when forced redacted important information from the emails.

Now it comes out that they knew all along and the emails (given by law) showed that they put out propaganda campaign to mislead the American people right before an election.

Osama bin Laden is dead and al-queada is on the run!

Last edited by petch751; 05-02-2014 at 11:16 PM..

Old 05-02-2014, 11:01 PM

"if you like your insurance you can keep your insurance"

"al-quada is on the run and Osama bin laden is dead"

Dude! Obama was re-elected based on lies.

Old 05-02-2014, 11:04 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,016,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post

Really, it basically comes down to a policy mistake
What exactly was the policy in Libya?

Old 05-02-2014, 11:31 PM

22,653 posts, read 24,579,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
What exactly was the policy in Libya?

Don't you get it....nothing there, the RepigliKKKans are desperate.

Tell me what the criminal charges will be for this mistake????

Hillary 2016!!!!!!!

Old 05-02-2014, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
Don't you get it....nothing there, the RepigliKKKans are desperate.

Tell me what the criminal charges will be for this mistake????

Hillary 2016!!!!!!!
mistake? LOL, you mean failure to do the job.

I hope someone you care about is over in the middle east if she is prez.

Old 05-02-2014, 11:40 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,154,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EntropyGuardian View Post
Excellent use of his time. Maybe next they can investigate chemtrails and what type of cigar was Clinton's favorite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Thank God! A special committee to probe the very important question of who created what talking points when. I'm so relieved that there is nothing more pressing in the country that needs our elected representatives' attention.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Each and every one of them equally inane and trivial, most of them already answered.
Uh-huh.....so why were two unarmed aerial recon drones directed to Benghazi instead of close air support? How about sending armed drones in lieu of CAS? How about sending armed drones with the recon drones?

For you three who know everything....who gave the order to send the recon drones?

Since you three know it all, tell us about Special Agent Fournier's report.

You can do that, can't you?

Who in the State Department gave the order to create "Special Mission Compounds" that were expressly intended to side-step all normal security procedures?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Even Krauthammer called Benghazi a loser.
Um, Krauthammer is an Israeli and has a vested interest in seeing the US effect regime change in Syria.

Naturally, Krauthammer would prefer to avoid any scrutiny of Benghazi, lest everyone become aware of illegal US military activities.

Oh, I'm sorry....I forgot.....you have a double-standard and don't care about the rule of law.

Quote:
Since the Ambassador was there of his own free will, the choice to take whatever risks were associated with being there was rather patently his.

And since he was visiting a CIA annex, I also think it's a safe assumption that he reason for being there will not be declassified until some point in the very distant future.
So, you spoke to Stevens?

How did you put it? Oh, yeah, I remember....

Quote:
When you've actually got nothing, wild speculation can always be counted on to at least make you feel better.
Seeing how you don't even know the US State Department issued travel warnings for all Americans in the Middle East for the months of July, August and September, and since the US State Department specifically advised all Americans to avoid Benghazi, how do you know what Stevens was doing?

What happened? The Turkish Delegation didn't have enough money to fly all the way to Tripoli?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Why the focus on the 4 and no questions whatsoever about the 4,500? This wouldn`t be about politics, would it?
So, you support US military intervention in Syria. Well, why don't you just come out and say so, instead of playing coy games?

Y'all don't hurt yourselves dodging and avoiding....you got higher out-of-pocket costs now...

Mircea

Old 05-02-2014, 11:46 PM

No man left behind.. unless of course a democrat is up for election. It was all re-election politics.

"al-quaeda is on the road to defeat and Osama bin Laden is dead"
--- Barack Obama (before Benghazi - during the election)

Where was Obama during the 3am phone call? I'll bet that makes people in the military feel like our president has your back.

Last edited by petch751; 05-03-2014 at 12:04 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies