Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-18-2014, 08:26 PM

19,023 posts, read 26,020,821 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapaport View Post
It is a country, it has a border and it's own government. What did you think it was?
You really think the EU union is one country? You are going to have one hell of a time selling that idea. The Germans still use marks and then there are 2 different kinds of euro monies.... There is a union for the use to speed currency but not everyone is using it or the same thing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2014, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
A group of countries? An economic coalition?
Yes

Old 05-18-2014, 08:28 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,953,946 times
Quote:
No freight shakers, EU is not a group of countries, there are no borders within EU countries and there is a EU government in Brussels. I'd stop watching Faux News if I were you
So France and Spain are no longer countries? Denmark, Finland and Germany are no longer countries? You better run to Europe and let them all know, because these among others are all members of the EU. I would sue the university if I were you...

Old 05-18-2014, 08:29 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,759,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
So France and Spain are no longer countries? Denmark, Finland and Germany are no longer countries? You better run to Europe and let them all know, because these among others are all members of the EU. I would sue the university if I were you...
In ten year that will likely not be...Who can blame them.

Old 05-18-2014, 08:34 PM

147 posts, read 148,268 times
Quote:
No freight shakers, EU is not a group of countries, there are no borders within EU countries and there is a EU government in Brussels. I'd stop watching Faux News if I were you

European union member states detailed map. Detailed map of member states European union | Vidiani.com | Maps of all countries in one place

If there are no borders in the EU why are the borders present on this map?

Old 05-18-2014, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Have you ever been there? EU is a country with one border, one government, tariffs etc. there is free movement of citizens, just like in the us.
yes I have been to western Eu as in England Scotland France and a hint of Spain and these are not just one country. I didn't get to Germany but I have friends here from there and i have friends over there and you are plain old WRONG. if you think England is subject to France Govt and or Germany is subject to French govt you are just off base.
So which one is the true EU govt and where exactly is this border?

Old 05-18-2014, 08:35 PM

1,070 posts, read 742,257 times
Sure. We hear about mass stabbings all the time. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
When any weapon other than a gun is used it then according to the Libs, is the fault of the bad guy. Only when a gun is used it is the fault of the gun. Please try to remember that FACT

Old 05-18-2014, 08:37 PM

Quote:
It's very simple, your entire population would fit into NYC city bus. Maybe not a bus, but with 600,000 people you wouldn't fill Brooklyn nor queens. It's easy to have little crime when you're so scarcely populated. Just like Wyoming.
I hear they will need to ban buses in NYC because corrupt liberal poly tics keep murdering people by throwing them under the bus.

IMO it looks like the water coming in to flood NYC might be a good thing.

Old 05-18-2014, 08:39 PM

147 posts, read 148,268 times
Quote:
Sure. We hear about mass stabbings all the time. Lol

That was brought up earlier in the thread where 133 people were injured in a mass stabbing. You know what we do hear about? 9/11, suicide bombers, and other bombings like Boston.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Old 05-18-2014, 08:39 PM

10,553 posts, read 9,676,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
Once again, they do have the same heritage, culture, and system of self government that we do.

You are comparing people and nations why have more apart then they do in common..

How was the murder in Spain in the late 1930`s?

How was the murder rate in Italy in the late 1930`s to early 1940`s?

How was the murder rate in Germany in the late 1930`s to mid 1940`s?

What about the massive raise in violent crime in Australia after the gun bans?

That is right just ignore it and move along.

We care about protection our culture, liberty, freedoms, rights, lives and prosperity and that of our posterity.

You want to live a different culture, you wish to make this nation into the antitheses of what is meant to be?
Leave...

Its clear you don't understand America, its founding, its history, its heritage, its culture, The Constitution and its propose, and a vast majority of its people..
What's so American about shooting people?
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies