Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-18-2014, 08:15 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,996,804 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapaport View Post
Wrong. Your permit is not valid in New York City. If you get caught you'll go to jail.
Ain't the the beauty of the LAW you have to get caught first, and no I won't go to jail not for a minute. I have been armed in 40 states because winter stopped me from hitting up the other 8. I am one of the few that would rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6.

It does upset my bro in law when we go to the Pentagon. he is always after me about not having any guns in there. LOL I just rent a locker in the subway for the duration. Works great I love being Free private person in the USA and i do exercise my rights. before the mid 1980's i didn't feel this way so much but the extent of govt corruption has gone south lets say. I just don't trust anyone be it cops or crooks. The PC experiment has been a total failure. At this point is is well past border line insanity and is coming up on full bore insane. but hey what ever floats yer stick. Like i said i don't care what you think.

I have the guns and I don't care you don't. The only problem with the guy that shot the student in his garage was his garage wasn't big enough to house a back hoe. I really don't feel bad about stupid people getting gunned down in some stupid way.

Out here we have a saying about being stupid in the day time and criminally ignorant at night.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2014, 08:17 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,947,885 times
Quote:
Is nyu a public university? No. I am not. Let me ask you a question though. Have you ever been to EU or even seen an EU passport? It does say EU right on the cover.
Yes it does, but the EU is not a country. It is a group of European countries. IT IS NOT A COUNTRY. Each country in the EU has its own government. Each country in the EU has its own borders. They are not one and the same... Get your money back... You've been cheated.

Old 05-18-2014, 08:18 PM

1,070 posts, read 741,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Ain't the the beauty of the LAW you have to get caught first, and no I won't go to jail not for a minute.
You commit a felony when you enter NYC with a gun and without NYC gun permit. You're a felon and You'll go to jail sooner or later.

Old 05-18-2014, 08:19 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,753,582 times
Quote:
You commit a felony when you enter NYC without NYC gun permit. You'll go to jail sooner or later.
More proof leftist states have far far less freedom then free states...

Old 05-18-2014, 08:20 PM

147 posts, read 148,070 times
Quote:
Have you ever been there? EU is a country with one border, one government, tariffs etc. there is free movement of citizens, just like in the us.
Oh God... I don't think what you said could be any sadder if you printed it out, threw it in the trash, and started dragging it behind you.

Old 05-18-2014, 08:21 PM

Quote:
I love to see pro-guns posters to fit one specific stereotype... Lol
I love to see NYC slicks come here, and tell the farmers that they will be back and make maple sugaring a year round money maker.

Old 05-18-2014, 08:22 PM

No freight shakers, EU is not a group of countries, there are no borders within EU countries and there is a EU government in Brussels. I'd stop watching Faux News if I were you

Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
Yes it does, but the EU is not a country. It is a group of European countries. IT IS NOT A COUNTRY. Each country in the EU has its own government. Each country in the EU has its own borders. They are not one and the same... Get your money back... You've been cheated.

Old 05-18-2014, 08:23 PM

Huh? Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
I love to see NYC slicks come here, and tell the farmers that they will be back and make maple sugaring a year round money maker.

Old 05-18-2014, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
I could name a few countries where the lunatics use bombs instead of guns. The vast majority of legal gun owners will never be arrested, charged or convicted of a using their firearm to commit a crime. This is a fact.
The vast majority of gun crimes are committed by people who obtain their firearms illegally with the intent to use them to commit crimes.
LA gang violence, Atlanta, Chicago etc. if you want to be angry, be angry at those who are criminals. These same people will commit crimes no matter.
When any weapon other than a gun is used it then according to the Libs, is the fault of the bad guy. Only when a gun is used it is the fault of the gun. Please try to remember that FACT

Old 05-18-2014, 08:26 PM

11,011 posts, read 11,044,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
You are correct. But, just for completeness, why don't we see what the European Union website says...

http://europa.eu/about-eu/index_en.htm]
Quote:
The EU is a unique economic and political partnership between 28 European countries that together cover much of the continent.
Well, guess the EU also agrees. They're a coalition of countries but are not a country themselves. There's more on the webpage which further cements that, yes, you are correct.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies