Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2014, 10:29 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,009,955 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
it seems like all the school shooters were nerds.. I'm curious as to what kind if kid did the school shooting today in Oregon.. suprised nobody did a thread about todays school shooting..
Nerds? So "nerds" are now the culprit? How about lunatics? Why do you need to classify these folks? Of course I did too calling em lunatics but that is all one can say about folks who go kill You seem to think they are nerds though. Why is that?

Old 06-10-2014, 10:53 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,847,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohky0815 View Post
I think its all down to parenting. Bad parenting. Think about it, every single time it happens " Oh johnny was such a good student and boy, he would never do this, i just dont know what happened".....
bad parenting is certainly a factor, but a minor one as many kids have overcome bad parenting in their lives and not become criminals.

Old 06-10-2014, 10:54 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,265,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
i think it goes back further than this. in fact i think it goes back to roe v wade, where abortion not only became legal, but was then pushed as a birth control option to the point where human life became cheap, and disposable. add to that your insights, and then add on the fact that we are drugging our first grade children into a stupor because they are acting their age, you know like six year olds. we give them ritalin, and other cocaine based drugs, and it screws with their minds, and its no wonder some of these children grow up and become mass murders.
Are you serious? That's a whole lot of hyperbole and non sequiturs ya got there.

Let me try to understand this. Roe v. Wade became the main form of birth control. Human life became cheap. Things become cheap because there is an overabundance of it. Since everyone is being aborted, it is doubtful there would an excess of humans. I think you mean disposable. Ok. If the un-aborted kids make it to first grade, we then lure them into opium dens and crack houses and then they go buy a gun for a murder spree in second grade. So really you are claiming that Roe v. Wade is the cause of mass murders. The gun culture and easy access to guns has nothing at all to do with it. Nice science fiction.

And yet, the majority of people manage to be born, go to school and become productive citizens who never murder anyone. How about some responsibility to the parents and families. It all starts at home.

Old 06-10-2014, 10:59 PM

5,624 posts, read 6,846,119 times
Quote:
bad parenting is certainly a factor, but a minor one as many kids have overcome bad parenting in their lives and not become criminals.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
How about some responsibility to the parents and families. It all starts at home.
Many kids do come from bad homes and are just fine, but could it be said that they had someone helping them? Perhaps at school, church, etc where these shooters did not. Enigma is 100000% right, its at home.

Old 06-10-2014, 11:04 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,009,955 times
Quote:
This is folks looking for a reason why these nuts kill. Hell we all try to find a reason...........some are just evil. Blame away but in the end it is the one puling the trigger or slicing the knife in the end. Parents and others can only do so much. I pray.............dear Lord..............that mine will never go there in any way. You never know though.

Old 06-10-2014, 11:17 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,847,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Are you serious? That's a whole lot of hyperbole and non sequiturs ya got there.

Let me try to understand this. Roe v. Wade became the main form of birth control. Human life became cheap. Things become cheap because there is an overabundance of it. Since everyone is being aborted, it is doubtful there would an excess of humans. I think you mean disposable. Ok. If the un-aborted kids make it to first grade, we then lure them into opium dens and crack houses and then they go buy a gun for a murder spree in second grade. So really you are claiming that Roe v. Wade is the cause of mass murders. The gun culture and easy access to guns has nothing at all to do with it. Nice science fiction.

And yet, the majority of people manage to be born, go to school and become productive citizens who never murder anyone. How about some responsibility to the parents and families. It all starts at home.
ok lets look at this shall we? how many abortions are carried out each year in this country? 1 million? 1.5 million? and then we look at children in the first and second grades who are diagnosed with add or adhd, how many of those are there? and how many are put on ritalin or other add and adhd medication? my niece was one of those children. of course her parents took her off the meds shortly after the school psychiatrist put her on them.

as for what i am saying, roe v wade was the start, and drugging our kids didnt help. and these kids tend to have uninvolved parents, which also doesnt help, and of course we cant discipline these kids because that is child abuse, so they grow up thinking they can do what ever they want to do.

and yes it is true that the large majority of these kids grow up, and become productive members of society, but there are a few that become criminals, and a few of those become mass murderes. we have a population of more than 300 million in this country, do you really think that 74 of those people are not going to become mass murderers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
This is folks looking for a reason why these nuts kill. Hell we all try to find a reason...........some are just evil. Blame away but in the end it is the one puling the trigger or slicing the knife in the end. Parents and others can only do so much. I pray.............dear Lord..............that mine will never go there in any way. You never know though.
very true.

Old 06-10-2014, 11:27 PM

30,896 posts, read 36,965,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
Can't believe the other thread got closed. There were some very good reasons brought up. How about this, if you can't answer with a logical intelligent reply please the thread. If your going to play the blame game, leave. Also we can talk about this without bringing up firearms, if you can't please leave.

Someone posted in the other thread the reasons he thought, and I think he was on to something.

Personally, I think all the mass shooters should be looked at together. Then questions should be asked :
What medications where they on?
What medications had they been on?
Where they in therapy?
How where they raised?
Only children?
Did they have pets? If so how where they treated?
Broken families? If so raised by mother or father?
Where they gamers? If so what kind?
where they popular ? If not was it by choice?
Where they spoiled, or where they raised to be resposible?
Age group commonality
Was there a history of drug use when their mothers where pregnant?
Where they abused?
Where they vaccinated?

Start compiling these answers and maybe a trend can be found, from there a solution might present itself.

We can also use this type of analysis on the other huge problem this country faces...the inner city hood rat violence.
We need to stop pointing fingers and seriously address this issue like adults and not emotional teenagers.
A lot of mass shooters are under some kind of mind control programming. They've been working on and perfecting trauma based mind control since the 1940s-1950s. Start researching projects like MK Ultra and Monarch Mind Control.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QApO_GDApYg

Old 06-10-2014, 11:36 PM

30,896 posts, read 36,965,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
Finally, of course, there are the truly mentally ill and full-on nutball sociopaths. The ones who honestly don't see why killing other people at random is a bad things. Those types are the scariest, of course, and it is unfortunate that we have yet to find a good way to ID them correctly BEFORE they go crazy.
Many, (not all) of these nutball sociopaths are created by our own government, deliberately, through the use of trauma based mind control. I know people think that's crazy. They're eventually going to find out otherwise. The truth really is stranger than fiction.

Old 06-11-2014, 01:13 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,224,166 times
In my day growing up we cared about the family name, about not hurting our family or bringing shame. We also feared an irate parent. We didn't feel entitled and no one thought that society was at fault for criminal behavior.
We also didn't have an internet that glorified crime. Media exploiting crime to boost ratings. Parents were parents and were involved with their children and parents actually understood that sometimes their kids were wrong.
Today parents feel they are supposed to be the BFF. Today everyone deserves a trophy regardless of effort or end result.
The Fed is in our lives more than ever. We are told that no matter how hard we work for something we owe it to someone else.
If the Government is disfunctional how can we expect the rest of the country to be any different?

Old 06-11-2014, 04:25 AM

1,730 posts, read 1,362,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
it seems like all the school shooters were nerds.. I'm curious as to what kind if kid did the school shooting today in Oregon.. suprised nobody did a thread about todays school shooting..
Bullied kids that weren't allowed to defend themselves in the typical way. A good old ass kicking.
Thanks to the *******s.
Guessing you're a closet nerd by your post.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies