Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2014, 05:09 PM

1,989 posts, read 2,536,396 times

Advertisements

More for your viewing pleasure...

Prosecutor: Teens killed man in

'Point 'em out, knock 'em out': Brutal game ends when assault victim fires his concealed handgun | MLive.com

'Knockout game' case shocked St. Louis, then fell apart : News

Hundreds of teens trash mall in wild flash mob | New York Post

Queens man breaks leg in Harlem attack, claims to be victim of the 'knockout game' - NY Daily News

Peoria man falls victim to violent "Knock Out" game | WEEK News 25 - News, Sports, Weather - Peoria, Illinois | Top Stories

http://www.roanoke-chowannewsherald....-nets-arrests/

This injured man says he's America's latest 'knockout game' victim: Hear his story and decide if he's right | PennLive.com

Beggar feels ‘exhilarated’ after punching stranger | New York Post

Fort Myers teen arrested after random attacks - NBC-2.com WBBH News for Fort Myers, Cape Coral & Naples, Florida

http://6abc.com/archive/9411633/

Three boys, age 13 and 14, 'killed homeless man in game of knockout' | Mail Online

Prosecutor: Teens killed man in

Woman From Ireland, 20-Year-Old Alisha Jordan, To Undergo Facial Reconstructive Surgery After Vicious Brick Attack In The Bronx « CBS New York

Here's what comes up on google when I type "whites attack black people".

https://www.google.com/search?q=whit...k+black+people
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2014, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
I see this and think it is another social panic like rainbow parrots before it that isn't as wide spread as people make it out to be.
I just posted links with over 20 white victims of black on white crime including 5 deaths from attacks. Is that enough or are we still talking about rainbow parrots?

Old 06-24-2014, 05:19 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,871,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigr View Post
I am more than willing to play the knockout game with them if they wish.
I agree, wait till they cross paths with someone playing the " shoot out" game, then it will really be funny.

Old 06-24-2014, 05:23 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,871,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2e1m5a View Post
The kids that do this type of thing are such inhuman cowards...like it or not it is still a reflection of our society.
No it's a reflection of their LOSER mom that raised them, that's all.

I bet most of these clowns come from a single parent home on welfare with no accountability or parenting involved. If these guys are minors their parent(s) should be arrested also.

Old 06-24-2014, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
I agree, wait till they cross paths with someone playing the " shoot out" game, then it will really be funny.
No, because then it will become national news and we'll talk about racism for a long time. Mostly about your racism, but it's still a conversation about "racism". Black "youths" kill whitey, meh no big deal.

Old 06-24-2014, 05:33 PM

11,768 posts, read 10,264,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken View Post
Well, aside from the cases I already mentioned, there are also cases like this one. Face it, some people are simply cruel, and it has nothing to do with some supposed "game", or to skin color. And as much as you guys like to whine about the Trayvon Martin case, the only real reason why that case hit national news was because the police chief went around blaming the victim, instead of arresting George Zimmerman, who was clearly the murderer and the aggressor.
Actually, it is a game though I don't know if race is a factor. Normally, the game is played by bored teens that see an unsuspecting target and then randomly punch said target. One of my friends know someone this happened to, but the teens playing the game got their jaw broken and jail time. The last person to make the news playing the knock out game in Chicago ended up getting 30 years because their target died.

Old 06-24-2014, 06:09 PM

3,304 posts, read 2,173,155 times
The knockout "game" is really a phenomenon that seems bigger than it is because now there's a new name for random Black violence. Blacks have always had high violent crime rates and it was actually much higher in the 1990s. With the internet and the proliferation of video recording devices, it just seems to be higher now. It is a problem though, but it has always been a problem. It's the reason for White flight and the deterioration of multiple cities and neighborhoods.

Old 06-24-2014, 06:14 PM

1,359 posts, read 1,171,750 times
I found out!!!! This scene in the movie Friday may be where the knockout game was inspired from.

Chris Tucker - You got knocked the F*ck out - (Friday) - YouTube

Old 06-24-2014, 06:15 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,607,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
No it's a reflection of their LOSER mom that raised them, that's all.
And what exactly were their fathers doing?

Old 06-24-2014, 06:28 PM

11,768 posts, read 10,264,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemdiver View Post
I found out!!!! This scene in the movie Friday may be where the knockout game was inspired from.

Chris Tucker - You got knocked the F*ck out - (Friday) - YouTube
It actually originated in London. Besides, if you watch the Friday scene you will see that there is nothing random about that fight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWiyBuHUCfY
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies