Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-06-2014, 06:22 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,871,765 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
Are you serious? Black people have been enslaved and denied citizenship for 80% of this nations history. This nation stole and stole and took and killed and raped and stole and took from black people for 80% of thus nation's history and Hispanics are our doom? Lol this is just an insane perspective.
I know it's difficult for you to accept reality in real time 2014.

No one is disputing what happened in the past ( some fairly recent). Where did I say Blacks were doomed?

What WILL happen if this continues is that you will be politically irrelevant, you will be out competed and displaced and discriminated in new and improved ways so to speak. Not from Americans of Hispanic descent but by foreign Hispanics with a different mindset.

I believe the Mexican gov. released these stamps in 2005 http://www.voccoquan.com/images/memi...n%20stamps.jpg

Blacks are often times discriminated against and marginalized in Latin America so get ready for dealing with a different mindset.

I've worked with many of these guys over the years and you'll find out soon.

Old 07-06-2014, 06:24 PM

73,020 posts, read 62,622,338 times
This whole discussion about demographic change, well, I am going to say this. Throughout history, Blacks have always been at the bottom. Immigration has not changed that. Curtailing immigration didn't change it either. On principle, I'm against illegal immigration. That being said, this is what I think will go on. On a few occasions, I was told that some people see Blacks as trouble and would rather not hire Blacks. If this is the case, then I don't think it would matter if illegal immigrants got purged from the USA tomorrow(keyword, illegal immigrants). Blacks have more often than not, been last hired, first fired.

One example. In Mississippi, Blacks are very poor there, and there exists the highest poverty rate in the nation. Very little immigration takes place there compared to the rest of the USA.

Milwaukee,WI. Milwaukee's Blacks are among the poorest in the nation. So are Detroit's Blacks. Milwaukee is having an increasing Hispanic population. Blacks are very poor and suffer high unemployment rates in Milwaukee. Blacks are quite poor in Detroit and suffer high unemployment rates there. Detroit is 80% Black, people are leaving the city in droves, and there is a low immigration rate to Detroit. Most immigrants head for Detroit's suburbs. Pittsburgh,PA. One of the highest unemployment rates among African-Americans in the USA. Pittsburgh is 68% White, 26% Black. Immigrants make up a very small part of the population there.

Either way, it isn't going to matter. Am I against illegal immigration? Yes. Will it change things for Black people? Not in my opinion.

Old 07-06-2014, 06:27 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,871,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
If I voted for Obama, please tell me what difference in immigration laws and enforcement did I vote for genius.

Tell me.

And again, you're going down too. That's why you're on this thread sounding so despondent.

Don't commit suicide dude.
Don't worry about me, whoever voted for Obama put him in the position to IGNORE immigration laws and and let these people in.

IF you were a "genius" you would have figured that out by now.

Old 07-06-2014, 06:36 PM

3,216 posts, read 2,231,567 times
The only difference that I might think would be that if there was an Hispanic majority in the future due to higher birthrates, that would obviously change affirmative action, college admissions, etc. Hispanics could claim that there has been no oppression towards blacks on their part and therefore no accommodation is necessary. I could however be completely wrong.

Old 07-06-2014, 06:38 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
Don't worry about me, whoever voted for Obama put him in the position to IGNORE immigration laws and and let these people in.

IF you were a "genius" you would have figured that out by now.
Can you answer a simple question?

What is the difference between the Bush Administration and the Obama Administration on immigration?

In fact, what's the difference between Obama and Reagan, Bush 1, Clinton, Carter, Nixon...etc.

Why won't you answer me?

Old 07-06-2014, 06:38 PM

1,267 posts, read 3,075,578 times
LOL at the certain group of paranoid white people trying to scare black people in this forum. Hispanics have nothing againsts Blacks. The narrow minded thugs that like to fight exist everywhere, that does not mean there is a race war or whatever paranoid white people like to talk about. Most white people today are also good, its just a certain percentage that are paranoid about change. Don't let them scare you. They are going to say that Hispanics are going to take over your jobs and that they are going to drain the welfare system. Just remember this same people are going to talk behind your back and say the same exact thing about Black people, that they are also draining the system. They are just using divide and conquer tactics.

I have nothing against Black people

Old 07-06-2014, 06:40 PM

1,267 posts, read 3,075,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Can you answer a simple question?

What is the difference between the Bush Administration and the Obama Administration on immigration?

In fact, what's the difference between Obama and Reagan, Bush 1, Clinton, Carter, Nixon...etc.

Why won't you answer me?

Exactly. Actually Obama has put more Border Patrol troops and illgeal crossings have decrease. There is also a sizable number of illegals who have move back to their home country.

If Obama was a White Republican he would not say anything

Old 07-06-2014, 06:42 PM

8,391 posts, read 6,297,969 times
Quote:

No one is disputing what happened in the past ( some fairly recent). Where did I say Blacks were doomed?

What WILL happen if this continues is that you will be politically irrelevant, you will be out competed and displaced and discriminated in new and improved ways so to speak. Not from Americans of Hispanic descent but by foreign Hispanics with a different mindset.

I believe the Mexican gov. released these stamps in 2005 http://www.voccoquan.com/images/memi...n%20stamps.jpg

Blacks are often times discriminated against and marginalized in Latin America so get ready for dealing with a different mindset.

No I can accept reality.

Again black people can't be politically irrelevant as long as they vote.

Again, I'll repeat black people faced slavery, hell we weren't even considered human for most of American history by white Americans, but Hispanics will be our doom. You are embarrassing yourself.

Old 07-06-2014, 06:43 PM

73,020 posts, read 62,622,338 times
Quote:

The Memin Pinguin stamps.

Blacks get discriminated against in Latin America, and it happens in the USA. It happens all over. It happened in South Africa under apartheid and it happens in Europe too. Happens all over.

Old 07-06-2014, 06:48 PM

62,959 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Quote:

I wonder why this person who appears to hate this country so much doesn't leave for greener pastures? Some people just love living the past so they can be eternal victims. It isn't Hispanics per se that are dooming this country just the illegal kind and their ethnocentric supporters.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies