Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2014, 04:29 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,753,334 times

Advertisements

Had he been armed from the beginning, things may have turned out differently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuzpiQPpG-I#t=505
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2014, 06:32 AM

24,832 posts, read 37,348,515 times
I am so very glad we keep rifles at all five door and hand guns thought the house.

We know where we live the police would never get here in time for much more than papers work.

Old 07-26-2014, 07:33 AM

18,782 posts, read 17,364,082 times
The guy reminded me of the husband in Death Wish until the very end. Kudos to him for the ability to improvise, adapt, and overcome. A gun is just a tool, and happens to be the best tool for overcoming criminal violence.

I am amazed to hear this narrative from the MSM. We are progressing forward.

Old 07-26-2014, 04:12 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,743,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
The guy reminded me of the husband in Death Wish until the very end. Kudos to him for the ability to improvise, adapt, and overcome. A gun is just a tool, and happens to be the best tool for overcoming criminal violence.

I am amazed to hear this narrative from the MSM. We are progressing forward.
We are winning the Info Wars and the Culture war as well as the Youth, we will win..

Old 07-26-2014, 07:23 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,364,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
We are winning the Info Wars and the Culture war as well as the Youth, we will win..
True, but we are still not winning in landslide fashion. Heller was decided 5-4. And Heller also left a lot of room for interpretation, for 'reasonable regulation.' And Hillary Clinton who is reliably anti-gun-rights will probably get a chance to appoint 1-3 Scotus justices if elected in 2016.

Old 07-26-2014, 07:36 PM

8,396 posts, read 9,443,995 times
Far too many people are not aware of the fact that police are not obligated to protect them.

Self defense is a personal responsibility.

Old 07-27-2014, 12:19 AM

Quote:
True, but we are still not winning in landslide fashion. Heller was decided 5-4. And Heller also left a lot of room for interpretation, for 'reasonable regulation.' And Hillary Clinton who is reliably anti-gun-rights will probably get a chance to appoint 1-3 Scotus justices if elected in 2016.
It was a win, not a landside but a win none the less.

We are taking back the popular culture and education, with those weapons taken away from the leftist and used as tools to educate the youth the days of the left are numbered...

She has to run to the left of Obama, which if his ideas are not working she will have to explain why doubling down on his brand of stupid will some how work...

Warren is a threat, but then again he hypocrisy and lies might shoot her in the foot...

Keep in mind that the dems have just about lost the youth and millennials maybe for 20 years maybe permanently..

The Neo Cons are just about finished in the GOP, thank Christ. Rand Paul/Ted Cruz are the future...

Also long as Amnesty is prevented and the borders are secured, and immigration is clamped down on, along with school vouchers and school choice, we have a great future ahead.

Old 07-27-2014, 12:20 AM

Quote:
And if it was 4-5 I think the justices would have bigger issues to worry about...Like how to live to see next month...

Old 07-27-2014, 08:19 AM

4,395 posts, read 4,912,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
Had he been armed from the beginning, things may have turned out differently.
Not being armed was mistake number 1. But he lived in NJ so it was difficult to impossible so moving there was the biggest mistake.

Mistake 2 was going back inside the apartment building. Never lead the bad guy back to your residence. Walk around the block. Walk to a store. Walk to a place with witnesses. What's 10 to 20 minutes of time compared to what happened?

Mistake 3 was going back inside the apartment with his fiance there. There is no way I would have opened the door for them. I would have died at the door before I purposely expose my family to danger of that magnitude.

Old 07-27-2014, 08:32 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,707,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert_J View Post
Not being armed was mistake number 1. But he lived in NJ so it was difficult to impossible so moving there was the biggest mistake.

Mistake 2 was going back inside the apartment building. Never lead the bad guy back to your residence. Walk around the block. Walk to a store. Walk to a place with witnesses. What's 10 to 20 minutes of time compared to what happened?

Mistake 3 was going back inside the apartment with his fiance there. There is no way I would have opened the door for them. I would have died at the door before I purposely expose my family to danger of that magnitude.
Yup nothing but luck is the reason this idiot and his lady are still alive.

Classic predator prey behavior as can be seen in nature everyday.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies