Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-09-2014, 10:22 PM

2,887 posts, read 2,635,679 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
I wouldn't shop at a store
This is exactly what these darling little lesbians should do yet for whatever reason they refuse. Just go somewhere else and you might start cultivating some friends and/or allies. Attacking and bullying small shops just creates unending enemies.

Old 08-09-2014, 10:22 PM

9,000 posts, read 10,180,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
The people you are describing and everyday gay people in this country are two different groups. I'd bet most gay people don't give a crap whether you accept them, or the way they live, or anything else. They just want to live their lives and be treated like equal citizens. Then you have Liberal Leftists who try to force everyone to either agree with them or shut their mouths.... The PC police, more or less.

Here's a thought for you guys though..... Quit trying to use YOUR beliefs to keep them from being treated like equals. You don't like gay people or the way they live? Fine.... Do you like Freedom? Do you support freedom even when you don't personally agree with what is being said or done? If so, then stop trying to oppose gay marriage etc.

And so am I. { though I don't know why they would } I'm also for customers speaking their minds with their wallets. I wouldn't shop at a store that treated people like second class citizens.

Bolded-- don't go making assumptions on who I like or don't like & if I'm for gay marriage or not.
I never posted my opinions on any of that.
You're trying to purposely mix up the subjects here.
This is about the gay agenda bullying business owners, harassing them & shaking them down.
Nice try at distracting everyone w/ another smokescreen though.

Old 08-09-2014, 10:25 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,898,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by believe007 View Post
Bolded-- don't go making assumptions on who I like or don't like & if I'm for gay marriage or not.
I never posted my opinions on any of that.
You're trying to purposely mix up the subjects here.
This is about the gay agenda bullying business owners, harassing them & shaking them down.
Nice try at distracting everyone though.
Hey, I'm not trying to distract anyone here..... Like I told you, I like freedom. That includes the freedom to live in bigoted ignorance if you choose...

Old 08-09-2014, 10:29 PM

32,075 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JobZombie View Post
This is exactly what these darling little lesbians should do yet for whatever reason they refuse. Just go somewhere else and you might start cultivating some friends and/or allies. Attacking and bullying small shops just creates unending enemies.
Darling little lesbians How condescending. And gays have been attacked and bullied for decades. Some have even been killed for their lifestyle. When have you stood up for them.

Old 08-09-2014, 10:30 PM

1,696 posts, read 1,715,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Workin_Hard View Post
So go back to my first post and agree that the "women" should simply find another shop at which to purchase their wedding mumus. So glad you finally see the light and agree with me!

Have a good evening!
Nice try...no dice.

Because neither you nor the shop owner are willing to leave people alone. You've got to judge, make their lives harder, be so rigid in your righteousness that you can't see past people's outer selves.

Grow Up Already.

Old 08-09-2014, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JobZombie View Post
You don’t own the store - they do. You do not get to dictate how they will conduct their business. Don’t like it then go somewhere else.

And yes, you ARE demanding approval and trying to bully people into compliance.
Yes, we are trying to see to it that people obey the law.

Oooh, scary us!

Old 08-09-2014, 10:32 PM

You open your doors for business...you don't get to sit in moral judgement on your customers.

If you can't handle that basic tenet of running a business, don't open one.

Old 08-09-2014, 10:43 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,898,761 times
I honestly believe that one day, some future generation is going to look back on debates like this one and think....." how barbaric, they "

Old 08-09-2014, 10:48 PM

17,842 posts, read 14,387,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
Then you didn't look hard enough.

You think you're being clever here, but it's actually rather insipid. As well as ignorant. Leviticus is the law in the Old Testament for ancient Jews. Not Christians. Tip for you: when you make basic mistakes trying to make other people look foolish, you only make yourself look foolish.

Old 08-09-2014, 11:30 PM

17,842 posts, read 14,387,159 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAfZDZPXtk0
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies