Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-18-2014, 10:49 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,712,723 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Horrible weapon control by any measure. Big Mike was hit and poorly. How do you miss a target that big? Center mass, Center mass, center mass.
Having shot with quite a few cops I am not at all surprised that Wilson couldn't hit his target. If they can't shoot consistently on the range, how will they shoot while under pressure? The answer is simple. They won't shoot very well. It is scary to think that these guys are out there.

Wilson hit his target five to six times and put his target down which is exactly what he was trained to do.

Everything else you posted means nothing in this case.

Old 08-18-2014, 10:51 AM

8,299 posts, read 8,609,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Normally, one does not "bow" when giving up, they face forward with their hands up.
Hmmm, Dr. Baden's analysis or yours? Which should we believe, I wonder?

15,823 posts, read 12,469,695 times
Quote:
This video, taken shortly after the shooting, shows that Brown's body lay in the middle of the street about where the driver's side of the officer's car would have been. Taking this into account, one can conclude that Brown had not gotten far (as in attempting to escape).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5OVBj8KbFA
Where the officer's car would have been? Police moved the car and tampered with the crime scene before investigators showed up?

edit: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/0...?detail=email#

1. Officer kills an unarmed black teen in the street.
2. Officer who kills the teenager requests assistance but does not inform his commanders of what happened. Instead, they learn it on the news like everyone else.
3. The scene is left in the hands of the officer’s own colleagues who allow the officer to leave the scene of the crime. His vehicle is also allowed to leave the scene – presumably breaking the integrity of the chain of evidence.
4. Victim is left lying in the road for four hours – inflaming the community and presumably destroying evidence.
5. Witnesses say that the killing officer never bothered to check for a pulse once his victim went down. None of the other officers arriving on the scene checked for a pulse. Bystanders in the medical field were not allowed to attempt CPR.

86,052 posts, read 84,509,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
It very well may be but there's a lot of shucking and jiving going on in the meantime. And why if there are multiple eye witnesses wasn't the officer arrested??

I could care less the race of Brown. I care about justice and the issue of Policing in this country.
Because those eyewitnesses saw something that didn't happen.
He wasn't gunned down in cold blood while running away.

If the law operated the way the "people" wanted that officer would have been executed 24 hours after it hit the news as a cold blooded racist murderer.

25,231 posts, read 16,944,857 times
Quote:
It very well may be but there's a lot of shucking and jiving going on in the meantime. And why if there are multiple eye witnesses wasn't the officer arrested??

I could care less the race of Brown. I care about justice and the issue of Policing in this country.
Well one of the witnesses was with Brown when he committed a robbery and still with him afterwards, not sure why he was not sitting in the back of a cop car himself and the others are making claims that do not jive with the evidence sooooooo maybe that is why the cop is not under arrest. If you really cared about justice you would accept the evidence that is coming out, but then again it does not support the "justice" you want, does it.

Old 08-18-2014, 10:52 AM

13,255 posts, read 12,131,938 times
I still want to hear a narrative for the charging at the cop narrative.

Once someone starts to try to explain that scenario you'll realize it doesn't make sense.

All of you have stated that, that is what in fact happened. Please enlighten us all with how exactly that occurred.

Old 08-18-2014, 10:52 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,825,871 times
Quote:
Did a quick search but couldn't find it. You'll have to search on Twitter.
Really? I wouldn't make conclusions about height based on a "twitter" photo.

Why don't we make conclusions based on factual evidence. This is how justice (whatever it may be in this case) is best served.

Old 08-18-2014, 10:53 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,227,263 times
Quote:
Normally, one does not "bow" when giving up, they face forward with their hands up.
What??????? I guess you have never seen someone submit. They almost always bow their heads and avoid eye contact. But if you say so. LOL

Old 08-18-2014, 10:54 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,509,263 times
Quote:

Because in the case of defense the person is considered innocent until proven guilty.
Same happens with individuals who say they were defending themselves or their property.

Go read up on Sophia King's story (Austin TX 2002). The only Black person to defend the cop was the one the cop saved from being stabbed with a butcher knife. Everyone else there wanted the cop arrested for murder of a Black woman.

Old 08-18-2014, 10:54 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,825,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
Hmmm, Dr. Baden's analysis or yours? Which should we believe, I wonder?

Dr. Baden said that Brown was "bowing?"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies