Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2014, 06:34 AM

5,481 posts, read 8,613,731 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by augiedogie View Post
Its incidents like this that convince white people to separate themselves from black people.
The problem isnt blacks in general. The problem is poor blacks in low income neighborhoods. They tend not to have any morals, respect, nor an education. Most of this has to do with bad parenting or no parenting at all.

Old 08-18-2014, 06:35 AM

24,644 posts, read 38,726,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by augiedogie View Post
Its incidents like this that convince white people to separate themselves from black people.
Really? Whites forcibly separated themselves from blacks hundreds of years before incidents like this occurred..........

Old 08-18-2014, 06:36 AM

28,984 posts, read 30,387,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Who cares....that's the answer you will get....

Damn the rules....it was in the heat of the moment...he grabbed my friend so I beat the **** out him....it was all his fault trying to enforce the rules....
yup and that is practically what he said....
I'm going to bring every single black crime to the attention of our community from now on...enough is enough...and I hope they put this kid behind bars....he is a menace to society....

We need to build more prisons....cuz this attitude is going to change or else....

It is high time this stops....period.

Old 08-18-2014, 06:37 AM

24,832 posts, read 37,423,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Really? Whites forcibly separated themselves from blacks hundreds of years before incidents like this occurred..........
I am glad it was that way where I live.

Old 08-18-2014, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
yup and that is practically what he said....
I'm going to bring every single black crime to the attention of our
community from now on...
enough is enough...and I hope they put this kid
behind bars....he is a menace to society....
You've got your work cut out for you............

Quote:

We need to build more prisons....cuz this attitude is going to change or
else....
Actually, building more prisons does nothing more than create more criminals and crazy people. First of all, get rid of the idiotic drug laws. Second of all, invest more in job creation and education - REAL jobs and REAL education, not this bs we see in the Philly schools. I guarantee if you do that, many of the problems will go away and we won't need as many prisons.

Or else? What are you gonna do?

Quote:
It is high time this stops....period.
Well, your "solutions" won't have any impact on that.

Old 08-18-2014, 06:40 AM

46,381 posts, read 27,245,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
why didnt his white skater buddies do anything?
Cause they knew it was wrong?

6,897 posts, read 4,765,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
i didnt know i had to chime in on every crime some black person commits. either way, this case and ferguson are not comparable.
No, but I would bet if cop in Ferguson were black, you would not here a peep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
I am glad it was that way where I live.
Ah yes, separate but unequal. And you wonder why there are racial problems in this country.

Old 08-18-2014, 06:41 AM

28,984 posts, read 30,387,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deevel79 View Post
The problem isnt blacks in general. The problem is poor blacks in low income neighborhoods. They tend not to have any morals, respect, nor an education. Most of this has to do with bad parenting or no parenting at all.
REALLY?

I came from a bad home....my mother beat me up....she was mentally incompetent...I had to go to work when I was 13 years old, and give every cent I made to her, and never regretted it...I didn't grow up with an attitude, or a pitty me attitude....why? My mother was not educated in the least...my mother should have never been a parent....but, I'm wondering what the difference is?
I grew up with respect for cops...and adults, never stole, never blamed anyone else for my life, and my life was not an easy one....however, it was in fact, by my own hand....

So, what is the difference, and what do we do about it to stop this insanity....to stop some uneducated black woman from getting on TV and screaming, "I got my Obama PHOME?" Because she represents the whole entire black community, as does this child...here who beat the security officer while his friends stood around and laughed, and I hope they get caught as well.

Old 08-18-2014, 06:41 AM

3,620 posts, read 3,848,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Cause they knew it was wrong?
knew it was wrong for him to beat the ranger so they just stand there and do nothing?

they should have stopped there friend.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies