Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2014, 06:42 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,644,789 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Cause they knew it was wrong?
If they knew it was wrong, why didn't they stop it?

6,897 posts, read 4,751,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
why didnt his white skater buddies do anything?
Because white youth don't tend to be as violent and have a little more respect for LE.

24,832 posts, read 37,337,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Ah yes, separate but unequal. And you wonder why there are racial problems in this country.
Anyone can have equal...or not.

It is up to them.

BTW......I was VERY poor.

I lived in a small camper....and was glad to have it.

Old 08-18-2014, 06:44 AM

3,620 posts, read 3,835,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
Because white youth don't tend to be as violent and have a little more respect for LE.
little more respect means stand there and let the guy pummel the ranger? give me a break. quit covering for whites all the time. his white buddies are as much to blame as the black kid.

Old 08-18-2014, 06:46 AM

46,267 posts, read 27,088,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
knew it was wrong for him to beat the ranger so they just stand there and do nothing?

they should have stopped there friend.
Quote:
If they knew it was wrong, why didn't they stop it?
Maybe it was the heat of the moment and the other were so stunned at what was going on...they could not react in time...or maybe the just liked what was going on which makes them just as stupid as the guy doing the beating....

Old 08-18-2014, 06:47 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,751,121 times
Quote:
Really? Whites forcibly separated themselves from blacks hundreds of years before incidents like this occurred..........
And justifiably so, until forced integration.

28,892 posts, read 30,262,451 times
Quote:
You've got your work cut out for you............

Actually, building more prisons does nothing more than create more criminals and crazy people. First of all, get rid of the idiotic drug laws. Second of all, invest more in job creation and education - REAL jobs and REAL education, not this bs we see in the Philly schools. I guarantee if you do that, many of the problems will go away and we won't need as many prisons.

Or else? What are you gonna do?

Well, your "solutions" won't have any impact on that.
and it is attitudes like this which causes these problems.....

if your a menace to society and do drugs, you need to be put away....
and yes, I agree, create more jobs, but who is going to do that...stop voting in the wrong people b/c of skin color, and make those in office accountable....
I'm going to start telling people, I am sick to death of being told I cannot speak up, or I cannot say Christmas b/c I might offend peoople, and going to start writing my state reps more....
I'm going to tell people, it's ok to spank your kids...but it's not ok, to drink and do drugs in front of them or condone bad behavior....
To heck with this liberal way of approaching bad behavior....
I'm going to say, stop giving food stamps and welfare to people who llive off of it...and close our boarders....

I'm not going to fear speaking up any longer, and it's high time the blacks stop getting a free ride, b/c of their skin color, hire the most qualified person for the job.
I'm sick to death of working for women who are incompetent and got their jobs b/c they are a minority...there are some very good women leaders as well as blacks, but you worked hard to get where you are, and now it's time to stand up for what is right and stop rewarding bad behavior.
Laws are laws and they are there for a reason and no one gets a free ticket out of jail if they don't obey the laws.
And I get to choose and will no longer stand by criminals or approve of law breaking thugs...even in politics...it is high time someone stand up for what it right...and get tough again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
REALLY?

I came from a bad home....my mother beat me up....she was mentally
incompetent...I had to go to work when I was 13 years old, and give every cent I
made to her, and never regretted it...I didn't grow up with an attitude, or a
pitty me attitude....why? My mother was not educated in the least...my mother
should have never been a parent....but, I'm wondering what the difference
is?

I grew up with respect for cops...and adults, never stole, never blamed
anyone else for my life, and my life was not an easy one....however, it was in
fact, by my own hand....
Well, I didn't grow up with abusive parents or that insanity, but I have no respect for cops. Want to know why? Because their behavior toward me has engendered fear and hatred - but not respect. And I am a 100% law-abiding citizen.

Quote:
So, what is the difference, and what do we do about it to stop this
insanity....to stop some uneducated black woman from getting on TV and
screaming, "I got my Obama PHOME?" Because she represents the whole entire
black community, as does this child...
here who beat the security officer while
his friends stood around and laughed, and I hope they get caught as
well.
Therein lies the problem. These people you cite to try to bolster your claims of black "pathology" or "difference" or whatever other foul distinction you wish to make do not represent the "entire black community." They represent themselves.

Here is a revelation for you.

You ready?

Black people are individuals!

Each black person is a distinct human being who does what they want to do.

I do what I want to do. Al Sharpton does what he wants to do. Oprah does what she wants to do. Some black criminal in North Philly does what he does.

None of these people represent me. None of these people lead me or influence me.

Please heed this public service announcement.

Old 08-18-2014, 06:48 AM

3,620 posts, read 3,835,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Maybe it was the heat of the moment and the other were so stunned at what was going on...they could not react in time...or maybe the just liked what was going on which makes them just as stupid as the guy doing the beating....
maybe they were rooting him on, which they most likely were and didnt want to get there hands dirty.

Old 08-18-2014, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
Really? Could have fooled me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies