Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2014, 03:20 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,465,032 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juram View Post
Until the grand jury is done, if no indictment is reached, there won't be any official reports to be obtained.

If the grand jury does indict, then it could take months if not longer after they finish.
Yep, the cops are circling the wagons, refusing to release their autopsy results or anything detrimental, and using anonymous proxies to feed falsehoods to the media.

"Blow out an eye socket" vs video of the cop standing nonchalantly at the crime scene not showing any visible or behavioral signs of a vicious beating or a blown out eye socket.

Old 08-20-2014, 03:22 PM

13,255 posts, read 12,127,593 times
[quote=Juram;36167815]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post

So the officer walked point blank to shoot him in the arm......and THEN shoot him in the head. Okay.
Officer could have shot him once in the arm from the vehicle OR missed Brown (but Brown turned after hearing the shot), gets out of the vehicle shooting at Brown, hitting him with his arms raised (explains bullet wounds to the arms) and then walking up on him and finishing him with a head shot(s).

Fits the lady's narrative.

Also note she didn't say anything about Brown punching the officer. In fact her exact words, "he didn't deserve that"

Do you even have a source for your information?

Old 08-20-2014, 03:23 PM

3,515 posts, read 3,687,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Yep, the cops are circling the wagons, refusing to release their autopsy results or anything detrimental, and using anonymous proxies to feed falsehoods to the media.

They legally can't. Seriously, people need to stop with the conspiracy theories. If they could have, don't you think physical evidence that the cop had a busted eye would have been useful to release early on? Would have helped balance things out vs all the "Saint Michael" stories on the media?

Of course there's people leaking to the media, but that happens with every investigation.

Old 08-20-2014, 03:23 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,018,970 times
Quote:
Punch himself hard enough in the eye to cause an orbital fracture?

So no, I don't buy the idea whatsoever.
I don't buy that he was severely beaten either. But a punch in the eye/black eye quite possible.

Old 08-20-2014, 03:24 PM

13,255 posts, read 12,127,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
I believe they're doing it purposefully so that he's not indicted.

I've seen it happen here locally. Two cuacasion middle aged men.Involving an officer and a well respected community member.

Won't go into details, but basically everything was handled behind closed doors and no details were given to the public until after it was announced there would be no indictment.

Old 08-20-2014, 03:24 PM

[quote=Gtownoe;36167879]
Quote:

Officer could have shot him once in the arm from the vehicle OR missed Brown (but Brown turned after hearing the shot), gets out of the vehicle shooting at Brown, hitting him with his arms raised (explains bullet wounds to the arms) and then walking up on him and finishing him with a head shot(s).

Fits the lady's narrative.

Also note she didn't say anything about Brown punching the officer. In fact her exact words, "he didn't deserve that"

Do you even have a source for your information?

Like I said, this can be easily proven or disproven when the official records are released.

If it turns out that the cop's eye was indeed all jacked up and that Brown did punch him, then its going to make the cops accounting look significantly stronger.

Its also going to make anyone claiming that Brown never hit the officer lacking in credibility, or at least build the case that they didn't actually witness as much as they claimed to have, just like with those who said Brown was shot in the back.

Old 08-20-2014, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
I don't buy that he was severely beaten either. But a punch in the eye/black eye quite possible.

Its more than just a black eye. An orbital fracture requires a significant amount of force for it to occur. If there is truth to that, then it changes a lot.

Old 08-20-2014, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
I believe they're doing it purposefully so that he's not indicted.

I've seen it happen here locally. Two cuacasion middle aged men.Involving an officer and a well respected community member.

Won't go into details, but basically everything was handled behind closed doors and no details were given to the public until after it was announced there would be no indictment.

Yes, its all a conspiracy, with the FBI, DOJ, pretty much every modern civil rights leader looking on, they're simply going to talk their way out of this, nobody will ever demand documentation.

It's not like we spent a whole week hearing that an innocent black kid was gunned down from behind by an evil, racist cop for absolutely no reason or anything.

Old 08-20-2014, 03:27 PM

17,424 posts, read 14,642,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
According to her, Brown's feet were run over too (if I was hearing it correctly).
I noticed the part where she blew smoke in the reporter's face. And, she
also refers to him as a little boy.

I didn't sense that much emotionalism either.

According to the autopsy, there was no damage to Michael Brown's feet.

Old 08-20-2014, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
According to the autopsy, there was no damage to Michael Brown's feet.

Which makes it more likely that this is just a well-intentioned old woman that was trying to do the right thing but didn't see what she thinks she saw.

This is why you keep investigation information as confidential as possible, it allows to easily determine which witnesses are credible and which folks are just looking for their own 15 minutes or are simply mistaken.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies