Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you vote for a Muslim President?
Yes (If they fit my political beliefs) 83 32.94%
No 161 63.89%
Not sure 8 3.17%
Voters: 252. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2014, 06:26 PM

4,651 posts, read 4,595,130 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
OK you got me . I miss spelled. But the fact is Muslims have not spoken out enough on Issa and Hamas.

Ok this is about a Muslim in the most powerful country of the World?

Good try to deflect!
Not deflecting anything, I'm back with you buddy, I was just teasing you about the misspelling, you really don't know the reality that Muslims live, they're fighting everyday, American medias are very selective on the news, they have their priorities and agendas.

What does Hamas has to do with the US Presidency ?

Hamas is a Palestinian group fighting the Israeli occupation in Gaza, are you deflecting from the subject ?

Do you know that this has no correlation with the US elections ?

Hamas is not planning to have a candidate in the US elections, and never will , so could you explain your point ?

Old 10-13-2014, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
in what context are you vaguely asking people "so, what are you"?

if the context is nationality i couldn't imagine someone answering "muslim" since it's not a nationality nor could i imagine someone answering "an american" if the topic is religion.
Good point, agree with you.

Old 10-13-2014, 06:37 PM

5,365 posts, read 6,342,103 times
I wouldn't vote for anyone who reveres a pedophile.

Old 10-13-2014, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Our current Muslim sympathizer is in the back pockets of CAIR....a quasi-hate organization operating under the guise of tolerance. Our current Muslim sympathizer on Day 1 decided that there would be "sunlight" between America and Israel. Our current Muslim sympathizer (ie. Mr. Bow At The Hips) is so paralyzed by Muslim sympathies that his foreign policy is in shambles. Our current Muslim sympathizer eradicated words like "War On Terror" because he thought it offended Muslims. The list goes on an on. What makes you think that a full-blown Muslim would operate with less enthusiasm for Muslim affairs than our current worthless Muslim-sympathizing President?
You can't insult the US President because he's helping the welfare state of Israel, you can't bite the hand that feeds you.

You can use Israeli propaganda but it's not working anymore.

If the US president doesn't bow to Israeli demands than he is suddenly a foreigner, an African , he's not white enough to be President or he's a muslim ??

All kind of lies about the US President , just because he doesn't want to be dragged in Israeli wars, or give more money to the apartheid state of israel

Old 10-13-2014, 07:12 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,371,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
start with commandment #1, "no god shall come before me", the first amendment supports the right to put as many gods ( or no gods ) before the god of the old testament.

Commandment #1 is an enjoinder to believers, who have voluntarily submitted to the religion. The 1st Amendment is a limitation on Congress against circumventing that voluntary choice. Where is the contradiction? The two are in perfect harmony. Both support the idea of individual volition.

The 10 commandments were never really predicated on coercion. Absence of coercion was part and parcel of Judeo-Christian belief. For the record I am neither Jewish nor Christian.

Old 10-13-2014, 07:35 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,188,990 times
I don't base my vote on the religion of the candidate. Religion is a personal matter and should remain personal. I base it on how well I think they can lead. So, maybe. Depends on what they stand for...

Old 10-13-2014, 07:44 PM

9,884 posts, read 10,983,727 times
I would not vote to put ANY Muslim in ANY political office that gave him/her ANY control over me.
I would, however, vote for a Wiccan if one of them was foolish enough to run for political office.

Old 10-13-2014, 08:01 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,889,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scobby View Post
Not deflecting anything, I'm back with you buddy, I was just teasing you about the misspelling, you really don't know the reality that Muslims live, they're fighting everyday, American medias are very selective on the news, they have their priorities and agendas.

What does Hamas has to do with the US Presidency ?

Hamas is a Palestinian group fighting the Israeli occupation in Gaza, are you deflecting from the subject ?

Do you know that this has no correlation with the US elections ?

Hamas is not planning to have a candidate in the US elections, and never will , so could you explain your point ?
The two are linked and Muslim Terror Groups are considering operation in the US. Really do not care your ploy to gain acceptance. There is just evil runs in the hearts of these people and Mosque around the country have been a hot bed for Issa Terrorist.

Hamas and Iraq want Israel pushed in the Med.

Beheading on US Soil sound Familiar.

Islam will have to clean their own house , before the world can trust them. period.

AS a US President absolutely not!

Old 10-13-2014, 08:08 PM

6,864 posts, read 12,085,192 times
First day in office. 'My first executive action. I have a pen and a phone so I hereby declare that the U.S. Constitution is null and void and Sharia will be the law of the land'. I also declare that the borders of the U.S. no longer exist.

Old 10-13-2014, 08:10 PM

15,535 posts, read 10,512,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juppiter View Post
I already did. Twice.
lol

I'd vote for an atheist one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies