Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2014, 07:08 AM

9,470 posts, read 6,966,152 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCSTroop View Post
It is interesting, to say the least. When Saddam Hussein invaded Kuwait in the early 90's, there was also a large plea from countries in the Middle East begging us to help. Among those countries was Saudi Arabia (who even offered to pay every American military member a large chunk of change for helping - we declined as our troops shouldn't be viewed as mercenaries). It was Saudi Arabia where Osama bin Laden was from and it was also bin Laden who had offered the Saudis help from his Afghani mujahideen fighters to help defend Mecca - the Muslim Holy Land.

When Saudi Arabia turned its back on bin Laden and his mujahideen and opted for American military support, it enraged bin Laden that Western military forces stepped foot into the land of Mecca to help defend it against what he deemed was one of the ultimate holy wars. That rage was directed straight at America (who had helped and armed bin Laden in his fight against the Russians) and we know the rest.
Not quite right.

Bin Ladin was a mortal enemy of the US long before GW1.

Dana Rohrabacher - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

One of the things Rohrabacher learned and tried to later tell everyone, was the nature of their "ally" in Afghanistan. He was told that if Bin Ladin learned there was an American there, he would find and kill him, because of his hatred for America.

Old 10-18-2014, 07:19 AM

4,651 posts, read 4,590,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
I never even mentioned Turkey at all,and the reason I mentioned Malala is because the scumbag Taliban ARE ISLAMISTS like the rest of the terrorists those gutless middle-eastern males will not stand up to!

Taliban - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
So aren't you fooling yourself by posting a lie , Malala is from Pakistan, not an arab country.
So what are you trying to demonstrate ? are you equating arabs with muslims and terrorists ?
Arabs can be Christians and many Palestinians,Syrians,Iraqis,Jordanians,Lebaneses and Egyptians are Christians.
For your education : Talibans are not Arabs but Afghans, you don't know what you're talking about.
Your intent is to fool people but your lack of education on the subject, show mucho hatred and zero education on the subject.

Old 10-18-2014, 07:20 AM

5,696 posts, read 6,205,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardvanderbosch View Post
Where is the all mighty ISIL getting funding from? And why not stop any and ALL sources funding them?

hell start with the United States!! we fund them and Hamas

Old 10-18-2014, 09:53 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,842,780 times
"There are two kinds of evil people. People who do evil stuff, and people who see evil stuff being done and don't try to stop it." -Janis Ian

Old 10-19-2014, 05:54 AM

4,651 posts, read 4,590,154 times
Quote:
What are you, a terrorist sympathizer?

I'm sure you are the only one who gives a rat's*** what nationality each country is!

The POINT IS~ISLAM is the CULT that all the terrorists[INCUDING the Taliban] belong to,and none but the Kurds have men who will stand against them. And Pakistan only has a little 14 year old girl with more bravery than those wussy males.

Islam is also the CULT that most of the victims belong to! And it is a CULT,according to the definition as are ALL religions!
Ignorance is worst than any disease !!

Old 10-19-2014, 08:33 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,930,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
So are you going to be one of the first on here to stand up and claim that "All 1.3 billion Muslims are our sworn enemies and must be dealt with?" Radical or Moderate?
Will you be the point of the arrow when we take on all 1.3 billion of them? Or perhaps send your son.
I would like the USA to stop sending money and weapons......never said I was for war. We should stop trying to be friends with them and sending them all the wealth for oil, they don't want our ideas. Do you blame them!

If ISIS is not moderate Islam why are the Arab countries asking the USA to send our people to fight ISIS, please tell us?

Old 10-19-2014, 11:01 AM

6,104 posts, read 5,987,639 times
Quote:
Iraqi people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ......shows you're not the 'know it all' you think you are,either!

So Pakistan is Indian and Persian. [Did not even mention Turkey!]

I suppose it would be more correct then if I state that ISLAMIST males are sexually repressed yellow-bellied gutless cowards,LOL!

Islamist - an orthodox Muslim Islam, Muslimism - the civilization of Muslims collectively which is governed by the Muslim religion; "Islam is predominant in northern Africa, the Middle East, Pakistan, and Indonesia"
Moslem, Muslim - a believer in or follower of Islam
You left out several very large areas that are also Islamic and have lots of people Malaysia, Bangladesh,
Nigeria (Islamic population of nearly 100 million) and the Sahal (West Africa) Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Burkina Faso, Chad and Sudan and Central Asia (The stans). All together half a billion Muslims.

Old 10-19-2014, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwruckman View Post
You left out several very large areas that are also Islamic and have lots of people Malaysia, Bangladesh,
Nigeria (Islamic population of nearly 100 million) and the Sahal (West Africa) Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Burkina Faso, Chad and Sudan and Central Asia (The stans). All together half a billion Muslims.

so? I am not talking about every Islamic person in the world,only those in the Middle East and Pakistan who will not stand up to the terrorists.

Old 10-19-2014, 02:28 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,179,016 times
Quote:
so? I am not talking about every Islamic person in the world,only those in the Middle East and Pakistan who will not stand up to the terrorists.
Why get others to do your work? YOU get over there and stand up to the terrorists. I don't see you over there taking on ISIS.

You folks kill me trying to get others to stand up against things that you yourselves won't risk your life to fight against.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
I live 8 miles from Dearborn. Didn't hear a thing.
That's because as you said, nothing happened in Dearborn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post
Its interesting that we understand and must tolerate why Muslims hate us, but they can't understand why we hate them or at least have a severe disliking of them.

All the horrid acts we've committed against Muslims, they have done to us ten times as worse and much more often and frequently in our own nations. And that doesn't even count how much worse the atrocities that Muslims commit against each other on a daily basis that never get mentioned. Yet all Muslims ever care about is how we have wronged them and never stand up and take responsibility when they've wronged us.

How many Muslims have stood up and apologized for those 1500 children in the UK that were raped by Muslim men? How many Muslims have ever apologized for the countless other crimes they commit in our countries? Yet everytime we make a mistake we have to apologize or else face more Muslim anger. Talk about Muslim hypocrisy.

And to answer the original question, simply put Arabs are too stupid and uneducated and too religious to ever form a strong modern conventional army. From the top to bottom, practically every Arab army is somewhere between a total mess to barely passable as a fighting force. That's why everytime we've faced them, we've completely destroyed them with one hand behind our backs.

Many Arabs/Muslims are indeed brave, but they simply cannot understand modern military tactics and strategies which is why they make great gorilla fighters and terrorists, but poor soldiers.
Lol...You're kidding, right?

You really believe that Muslims have fully reciprocated AND some for crimes against THEM?

That's a joke...right?

What we did in Iran alone is one of the most shameful acts of depravity in the history of modern state to state relations. We're damn lucky that they aren't angrier than they already are at what we did over 25 years in their country.

Old 10-19-2014, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by desertdetroiter
Quote:
Why get others to do your work? YOU get over there and stand up to the terrorists. I don't see you over there taking on ISIS.

You folks kill me trying to get others to stand up against things that you yourselves won't risk your life to fight against.

What a totally ASININE thing to say!

WTH should anyone fight their fight for the gutless cowards?

It is their fight not ours.I wouldn't even give them a cent,when they have all their oil money to spend.

I think their begging us to stop ISIS is an Islamic scam to get us to exhaust our resources.

They are not worth a single drop of American blood!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies