Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2014, 10:38 AM

4,738 posts, read 4,436,809 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
This video addresses
  • Witness reports of bombs in the buildings
  • Proof that the planes that hit the twin towers were not normal airliners
  • The science of the destruction of buildings 1,2 and 7
  • The impossibility of a plane hitting the Pentagon
  • The background of the "hijackers"
  • How al-Qaeda isn't really a terrorist organisation
  • Why the officials who let this happen should have been,at the very least,sacked from their jobs for incompetence if they really werent able to prevent it
  • Why the biggest threat to us are our own governments

But......you already knew most of it didnt ya??

www.youtube.com/v/hWiusdy1miI

Its 1hr 44Mins and WORTH EVERY SECOND!!!!!!!

Wow, people are still buying this crap. Man you guys will hook-line-and sinker anything.

I mean God, I had a friend of mine witness (one of hundreds) the Commercial jet liner hit the fricken pentagon (or at least go over the hill, down into the pentagon. . and heard the explosion). I talked to him the following day (you okay dude). He was a stay at home dad, and heard the jet. Sounded like it was going to hit his building. he threw his kids on the ground, and jumped on top. He looked up. .through his patio. There is a hill and you can see the faintest edge of the pentagon. . and he saw the plane.

That story was the day after. . .the events, when the phone lines opened up. Not a friend of a friend. Just my friend, me on the phone, directly.

He moved from DC

And he was one of 100s

Old 11-10-2014, 11:44 AM

39,231 posts, read 27,623,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookb4youcross View Post
That is easily applicable to TV news/media
The mainstream media on tv makes it easier to spread lies, and untruths too. You won't ever hear the truth from mainstream media on tv.
well fair enough, but exactly what makes you believe this video is the "truth"?

Old 11-10-2014, 01:27 PM

88,614 posts, read 84,857,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
well fair enough, but exactly what makes you believe this video is the "truth"?
That's a curious thing. People who, perhaps rightly, don't want to believe what they hear on corporate media news turn around and swallow over-the-top stories on the Internet hook, line, and sinker, and don't stop to ask if it makes any sense or to verify the information using other sources. How is "It's on the Internet, so it must be true!" different from "It's on television, so it must be true!"?

Last edited by Mightyqueen801; 11-10-2014 at 01:46 PM..

Old 11-10-2014, 02:06 PM

1,720 posts, read 1,316,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
No offense, but I rest my case.
Are you serious?!?

You didn't even bother to read or watch any of it which is what I expected because it would take a while.

Anyway toward the end of George Carlin's life he used some of his shows to try to inform the public. He knew his time on this earth was short so he used some of his fame to try to tell people what's happening. He was rich and connected enough to see some of this stuff. The great majority of people are not. Listen to him. He's trying to tell you something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q

http://www.newpeopleorder.com/index.html
Amazon.com: They Own It All (Including You)!: By Means of Toxic Currency (9781439233610): Ronald MacDonald, Robert Rowen: Books#_

They Own It ALL(Including YOU!)By Means of Toxic Currency
by Ronald MacDonald, Robert Rowen

"I care not what puppet is placed on the throne of England to rule the Empire,... The man that controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire. And I control the money supply"

Baron Nathan Mayer Rothschild, of the Rothschild international banking cartel

Old 11-10-2014, 02:09 PM

4,738 posts, read 4,436,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CK78 View Post

Baron Nathan Mayer Rothschild, of the Rothschild international banking cartel

Now the Rotshchilds! rule the world. . .in line with evil governments. . .

must. . keep straight face at work stop laughing. . .

Old 11-10-2014, 02:12 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,757,033 times
George Carlin was a wise man.

Old 11-10-2014, 02:14 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,757,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisFromChicago View Post
Now the Rotshchilds! rule the world. . .in line with evil governments. . .

must. . keep straight face at work stop laughing. . .
Funny how you quoted the name Rothschild but failed to quote what this particular Rothschild said which was that he controls the British Empire. Even if the elites tell you what is going on, you think it's a joke. Amazing.

Old 11-10-2014, 02:21 PM

41,479 posts, read 59,805,597 times
Never believe any expert when a persuasive shyster creates a more exciting theory out of sheer imagination. Besides the way those disasters actually happened would not be acceptable in a wacko spy novel.

Old 11-10-2014, 02:22 PM

4,538 posts, read 6,452,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
This video addresses
  • Witness reports of bombs in the buildings
  • Proof that the planes that hit the twin towers were not normal airliners
  • The science of the destruction of buildings 1,2 and 7
  • The impossibility of a plane hitting the Pentagon
  • The background of the "hijackers"
  • How al-Qaeda isn't really a terrorist organisation
  • Why the officials who let this happen should have been,at the very least,sacked from their jobs for incompetence if they really werent able to prevent it
  • Why the biggest threat to us are our own governments
But......you already knew most of it didnt ya??

www.youtube.com/v/hWiusdy1miI

Its 1hr 44Mins and WORTH EVERY SECOND!!!!!!!
My uncle died in 9/11, my pregant sister was in the building, my brother was at the closet tall building to WTC near the window and actually saw the first plane hit and fireball errupt. I can't wait to give them your update, wait my Uncle is dead so he has to wait.

Old 11-10-2014, 02:23 PM

1,720 posts, read 1,316,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
No offense, but I rest my case.
Oh and I forgot. I guess Norman Dodd is a clueless conspiracy wacko too. By the way he said the lady that researched the tax exempt foundations for him lost her mind. Which is what could happen to many people if they know the how and the who without a strong reliance and foundation of Faith in Christ.

Do you realize there are Congressional records in the Library of Congress you can learn much of this information.

Eustace Mullins used to almost kind of brag to people that almost all of the research for his books came strictly from the Library of Congress Congressional Records and that he footnoted all of his research right from our own government records.

People love to believe the fairy tales though. It's Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny as children. Then onto self governance, elections, our government blah, blah, blah as adults.

And the one thing people are trained to think is a fairy tale which is Christ Crucified and the fact that he established a Church, was born of a virgin, and will come back to judge the living and the dead is ironically the truth.

So modern people are batting a big 0 for when it comes to knowing the truth. No surprise there as we are in the era of the apostasy. The End Times. Which is what the Lord's Mother came to Fatima to tell the world. Of course by 1960 when the Third Secret was to be released the Vatican was already taken over by the Secret Masonic Sects which was their goal for decades.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies