Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2014, 08:56 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,358,545 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowa4430 View Post
I'd move to the Dakota's or Montana, Wyoming and write a book. Movie to follow.

Thank (to myself) the media and the race baiters for making me become very rich based on doing what every single rational human would have done.

cha ching.
I like this one, sounds like the right idea.

Old 11-26-2014, 09:20 PM

3,483 posts, read 9,022,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emigrations View Post
He was not charged, but resigned from his job and probably will never work as a cop again. How would you try to start over if you were him? I'd immediately leave Ferguson, sell anything I had there, legally change my name, and go into another line of work.
Well...he doesn't live in Ferguson...so I don't think he'll have much to sell there. He got hitched (to a Ferguson cop recently) so if I was him, i'd move away with her and start my family...and I'd try to find the most conservative, non-minority location to move into...what he'd do for work? Who knows...I bet law enforcement is out for the most part...but on a different note, why?

As stated in this thread, he hasn't been charged with anything. And folks on the internet (and all around St. Louis - Minus the protesters) scream that he's done nothing wrong...Maybe he will be able to get into a small department somewhere...

George Zimmerman - Hell no.

Old 11-26-2014, 10:27 PM

3,320 posts, read 4,133,761 times
Maybe he could sell a new type of business insurance that covers civil unrest.

Perhaps he could become a cab driver in New York that saves young girls from a life of prostitution?

What about going back to school to study theology, and writing a book critical of Islam ?

He might want to take up drinking and go into the shipping business, maybe work his way up to become captain of an oil tanker for Exxon, or drag racing cruise ships into Mediterranean ports.

Airline captain for Indonesian Airlines? He knows what to do when a black box malfunctions.

Old 11-26-2014, 11:36 PM

4,098 posts, read 7,109,872 times
I would hunt down some of the people that lied about me and even the score. Then I would move to another town, and it wouldn't be to a town in the East or Mid west, it would be Idaho.

Old 11-27-2014, 12:04 AM

10,553 posts, read 9,654,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Wherever he goes, he must hide and live the life of a fugitive. That's fair. A cop who kills an unarmed citizen should find no peace.
He could grow a beard, dye his hair, and don glasses. Or he could join Coldplay...he kind of looks like Chris Martin.

Or he could hit the comedy circuit with Bill Cosby---ivory and ebony.

Old 11-27-2014, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mofford View Post

Perhaps he could become a cab driver in New York that saves young girls from a life of prostitution?

What about going back to school to study theology, and writing a book critical of Islam ?

He might want to take up drinking and go into the shipping business, maybe work his way up to become captain of an oil tanker for Exxon, or drag racing cruise ships into Mediterranean ports.

Airline captain for Indonesian Airlines? He knows what to do when a black box malfunctions.
lol

Old 11-27-2014, 12:12 AM

Maybe Wilson could become a spokesman for a line of MAC makeup blush---an array of edgy colors like: Bruised Berry, No Conscience Coral, He Started It Vivid Red....

Old 11-27-2014, 08:30 AM

4,278 posts, read 5,181,039 times
He should move to Canada.

Old 11-27-2014, 08:56 AM

3,320 posts, read 4,133,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mofford View Post

I don't usually like to quote myself but I woke up this morning and realized I may have said something stupid and offensive with that last joke and I want to apologize. Clearly I meant to say he should become a pilot for MALAYSIAN airlines because he knows what to do when a black box malfunctions, NOT Indonesian Airlines, just wanted to apologize to Indonesian Airlines.

Happy Thanksgiving to officer Wilson, I wonder if he shot down his own turkey this year ?

Old 11-27-2014, 09:28 AM

140 posts, read 126,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Good question. If I were him I'd get away from the St Louis area and move somewhere where there ain't many hood rats like here in Arizona.

Tho it's a travesty that Wilson is being "punished" for doing HIS job.
Too much temptation with all the Latinos there. We don't need a Wilson 2.0 SAP where available.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies