Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2014, 01:17 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,454,615 times

Advertisements

Will this man be able to start a new life Really! or will he undoubtedly always be looking over his shoulder.

Wasn't it the ignorant NY Times that published his address, how stupid, ignorant, and insensitive. Also published previous addresses for him I heard, and other family members, if this is true. What the hell were they thinking. And what are they wanting to become of there published address.

I would move immediately and a change of name would not hurt.

With ignorance in abundance, I hope he can start a new life.

Old 11-27-2014, 01:46 PM

74 posts, read 67,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Will this man be able to start a new life Really! or will he undoubtedly always be looking over his shoulder.

Wasn't it the ignorant NY Times that published his address, how stupid, ignorant, and insensitive. Also published previous addresses for him I heard, and other family members, if this is true. What the hell were they thinking. And what are they wanting to become of there published address.

I would move immediately and a change of name would not hurt.

With ignorance in abundance, I hope he can start a new life.
I'd sue their asses too. Better yet get their addresses and release them to known felons who will be sure to pay them a visit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturdy Oaks View Post
For every dime they own, and his own colleagues whom he trusted that sold him down the river on a 110% JUSTIFIED shoot! I'd also demand a public apology and make it a mission for the rest of my life to get everyone who ****ed me fired!

Old 11-27-2014, 02:04 PM

37,143 posts, read 42,240,055 times
He will probably want to hold on to as much as he can of his former life but that will be what will cause any problems in the future. An adventurous person might decide this was a good time to reinvent themselves and do something totally outside their usually comfort zone, move to another country for example, but he doesn't seem like the type of guy who is open to that kind of change.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies