Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: are chemtrail real?
yes 42 23.73%
no 120 67.80%
I don't know 9 5.08%
I don't wanna know 6 3.39%
Voters: 177. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2015, 07:43 AM

23,861 posts, read 24,115,793 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
No sir, I was talking to you, not Kstreet...YOU
No, ma'am(?), you were talking to KStreet.

Is it really any wonder that people don't take your chemtrail claims seriously? You can't even keep track of who you're talking to in a discussion, but we're supposed to believe that you know what you're talking about when it comes to that massive, super-complex conspiracy?

Old 01-23-2015, 09:37 AM

28,896 posts, read 30,274,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
No, ma'am(?), you were talking to KStreet.

Is it really any wonder that people don't take your chemtrail claims seriously? You can't even keep track of who you're talking to in a discussion, but we're supposed to believe that you know what you're talking about when it comes to that massive, super-complex conspiracy?
yes, your right there....I didn't keep track, thank you for setting me straight....I forgot, but that isn't something new, b/c I have MS, so memory isn't good to me....sorry bout that, I apologize and stand corrected.

but the rest, of the stuff I meant...I'm not claiming anything, I believe in chemtrails...yes...don't know what they are, don't claim to know, but, my neighbors & I saw them...several planes working a basket weave like pattern that was huge....

and honestly Swagger, I don't care if you believe I know whats going on or not, I don't expect you to....like I explained before, its simply my belief....don't care who takes my thoughts seriously...

I answered end of story, I'm done trying to work with you, can't be done. Rant away

Old 01-23-2015, 09:47 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,791,864 times
I finally have to admit that the silvery streaks following high altitude aircraft are indeed chemtrails. The chemicals involved are:

CO2 - Carbon dioxide (gas)
H2O - Water (liquid and solid ice)
NOx - Various Nitrous Oxides (gas)
C - Carbon (solid soot particles)
HCOs - Kerosene (liquid droplets from jet fuel)

Old 01-23-2015, 09:57 AM

3,062 posts, read 7,035,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
2) when you see multiple parallel trails closely together, and or criss-crossing trails forming checkerboard patterns in the sky, an intelligent analysis would immediately understand that common air traffic control rules and procedures don't allow for commercial aircraft to fly in parallel formations, nor are flight plans created which would have dozens of deliberate intersecting flight paths.
Had to respond to this one, guy in texas. According to your assessment, all planes fly on the same path, otherwise, you get what you describe, which is planes flying all over the place.

Old 01-23-2015, 10:01 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,488,320 times
Quote:
yes, your right there....I didn't keep track, thank you for setting me straight....I forgot, but that isn't something new, b/c I have MS, so memory isn't good to me....sorry bout that, I apologize and stand corrected.

but the rest, of the stuff I meant...I'm not claiming anything, I believe in chemtrails...yes...don't know what they are, don't claim to know, but, my neighbors & I saw them...several planes working a basket weave like pattern that was huge....

and honestly Swagger, I don't care if you believe I know whats going on or not, I don't expect you to....like I explained before, its simply my belief....don't care who takes my thoughts seriously...

I answered end of story, I'm done trying to work with you, can't be done. Rant away
sorry to hear you have MS

but those are not chemtrails... chemtrails is a conspiracy-theory....

that basket weave you see, is just planes flying in the same air space they always fly....ever sit and watch the landings/take offs from an airport.... same EXACT flight pattern...but the earth REVOLVES, clouds and AIR MOVE

do you really think that a trail is going to stay in the exact spot in the sky....it moves as the earth rotates...

they are water vapor....condensation trails

Old 01-23-2015, 10:10 AM

Quote:
no one here is treating anything like a religion
And then...
Quote:
I believe in chemtrails...yes...don't know what they are, don't claim to know
like I explained before, its simply my belief.
You have the scientific explanation for persistent contrails, which is very, very solid - there's no room for interpretation. There are no questions. We KNOW how this stuff works. We understand what's happening up there. But you reject it anyway, in favor of a super-massive conspiracy theory about people flying secret planes, spraying a secret concoction of whatever, for reasons that have yet to be determined.

Yeah. That's a religion. Sorry, but you're rejecting established science for pure faith. How else would you describe it?

Old 01-23-2015, 10:18 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,226,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles22 View Post
Had to respond to this one, guy in texas. According to your assessment, all planes fly on the same path, otherwise, you get what you describe, which is planes flying all over the place.
Think in 3 dimensions. Aircraft are staggered at different altitudes.

That post shows 2 dimensional thinking.

Old 01-23-2015, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles22 View Post
It's worse than that, actually. What he's seeing is planes flying along the same corridors, one after the other, as they always do. In between those flights, wind moves the existing contrails over. Rinse and repeat. No evil plan, just simple stuff, but the simple stuff seems to escape these people for some reason.

Old 01-23-2015, 10:35 AM

28,896 posts, read 30,274,521 times
[quote=swagger;38141490]And then...

Quote:
You have the scientific explanation for persistent contrails, which is very, very solid - there's no room for interpretation. There are no questions. We KNOW how this stuff works. We understand what's happening up there. But you reject it anyway, in favor of a super-massive conspiracy theory about people flying secret planes, spraying a secret concoction of whatever, for reasons that have yet to be determined.
so what?

Quote:
Yeah. That's a religion. Sorry, but you're rejecting established science for pure faith. How else would you describe it?
this is my last post....what I am rejecting is someone who thinks he's a know it all, and b/c I disagree with you, you must be taking this as a personal attack against your character? however, I refuse, no matter what you say, to justify your way of thinking and then to bully someone verbally and tell them "you are wrong and I'm right?????" No sir, I refuse to continue and allow myself to be a victim here....like I said before to someone else, rant away, I want no part of it....you spoil having a peaceful and informative conversation.

Old 01-23-2015, 10:41 AM

4,738 posts, read 4,435,394 times
[quote=cremebrulee;38141880]
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
this is my last post....what I am rejecting is someone who thinks he's a know it all, and b/c I disagree with you,

Its my belief, I don't care if its wrong!

Look, there are no informative discussions regarding chemtrails.

There is just with and without tin-foil hats
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies