Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-10-2015, 01:24 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,779,853 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
82 claims of death is hardly a big number.
Obviously the CDC investigates so why don't you trust that they were given sufficient proof ?
Don't you trust your government ?
Oh, aren't you so cute! You obviously read NOTHING that I posted. Those were 82 claims filed, not 82 deaths adjudicated by VAERS. All 82 of them could have fallen down a well for all any of us know from what YOU posted. ANYONE can file a claim-a parent, a doctor, a spouse, an old boyfriend, whoever. Some people (with the help of unscrupulous advice sometimes) will file a VAERS claim on a death within the time period when the death has nothing to do with the vaccine.

https://vaers.hhs.gov/professionals/index
"You may report any adverse event that occurs after the administration of a vaccine licensed in the United States. You may report adverse events even if you are unsure whether a vaccine caused them."

Here's the time table:
https://vaers.hhs.gov/resources/VAER...accination.pdf

Last edited by Katarina Witt; 01-10-2015 at 01:34 PM..

Old 01-10-2015, 01:30 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,495,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallsAngel View Post
Oh, aren't you so cute! You obviously read NOTHING that I posted. Those were 82 claims filed, not 82 deaths adjudicated by VAERS. All 82 of them could have fallen down a well for all any of us know from what YOU posted. ANYONE can file a claim-a parent, a doctor, a spouse, an old boyfriend, whoever.
Now didn't I post "82 claims" ?

And you are right..all 82 could be been thrown out or all 82 could have been accepted.
And they didn't "fall down a well" because the report listed "influenza vaccine".

And I honestly doubt they are all frivolous claims.
if that number were in the thousands or tens of thousands then sure..but 82 for the full year out of all the people that got the shot.

The world is not perfect. Medicine is not flawless.
People do die from what is supposed to help them.

You can dismiss the report but you asked for documentation and that is what the government provides on an annual basis.

Old 01-10-2015, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Now didn't I post "82 claims" ?

And you are right..all 82 could be been thrown out or all 82 could have been accepted.
And they didn't "fall down a well" because the report listed "influenza vaccine".

And I honestly doubt they are all frivolous claims.
if that number were in the thousands or tens of thousands then sure..but 82 for the full year out of all the people that got the shot.

The world is not perfect. Medicine is not flawless.
People do die from what is supposed to help them.

You can dismiss the report but you asked for documentation and that is what the government provides on an annual basis.
No, you said "82 deaths".
Quote:
82 people died in 2014 from the flu vaccine, not the flu.
You can't change your story now. That's the beauty of the written word. You can't say, "I didn't say that", when you did!

That is documentation of how many claims were filed. It is NO documentation of how many claims of death were accepted. I'm not digging through Google again, you can do that. Regarding another vaccine:
CDC - Summary of HPV Adverse Event Reports Published in JAMA - Vaccine Safety
"The 32 death reports were reviewed and there was no common pattern to the deaths that would suggest they were caused by the vaccine. In cases where there was an autopsy, death certificate, or medical records, the cause of death could be explained by factors other than the vaccine. Some causes of death determined to date include diabetes, viral illness, illicit drug use, and heart failure."

So the vaccine caused the pt. to overdose on drugs? MmmKay!

Old 01-10-2015, 01:44 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,495,743 times
Quote:
No, you said "82 deaths".

You can't change your story now. That's the beauty of the written word. You can't say, "I didn't say that", when you did!

That is documentation of how many claims were filed. It is NO documentation of how many claims of death were accepted. I'm not digging through Google again, you can do that. Regarding another vaccine:
CDC - Summary of HPV Adverse Event Reports Published in JAMA - Vaccine Safety
"The 32 death reports were reviewed and there was no common pattern to the deaths that would suggest they were caused by the vaccine. In cases where there was an autopsy, death certificate, or medical records, the cause of death could be explained by factors other than the vaccine. Some causes of death determined to date include diabetes, viral illness, illicit drug use, and heart failure."

So the vaccine caused the pt. to overdose on drugs? MmmKay!
This is the post you replied to though..not the one you listed.

Quote:
Obviously the CDC investigates so why don't you trust that they were given sufficient proof ?

Until you see the death certificates you won't be satisfied that anyone died from any vaccination.
None of us have that info to show you to satisfy your desire for absolute proof without a doubt.
Only the CDC/HHS and other agencies that are privy to that info can help you.

Old 01-10-2015, 01:52 PM

6,897 posts, read 4,752,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
People have died from the flu vaccine. It's not as safe as you think. A lot of factors contributed to humans not dying form disease such as better hygiene and better sanitation. Antibiotics don't work for the flu since the flu is a virus so saying that they contributed to saving us from the flu is completely and totally inaccurate.
No they don't work for the flu, but most people that died, died of secondary infections, mostly pneumonia, which antibiotics do work against. That is where antibiotics come into play.

Old 01-10-2015, 01:54 PM

Quote:
This is the post you replied to though..not the one you listed.

Quote:

Until you see the death certificates you won't be satisfied that anyone died from any vaccination.
None of us have that info to show you to satisfy your desire for absolute proof without a doubt.
Only the CDC/HHS and other agencies that are privy to that info can help you.
LOL! What a deflection! It took hours of arguing with you to get you to see that 82 CLAIMS of death were reported last year. Yet, I cannot find ONE news source that verifies that anyone died of flu vaccine last year.

Quote:
82 people died in 2014 from the flu vaccine, not the flu.
1662 people sustained injuries from the flu shot in 2014, not the flu

In total 1744 claims (injury/death) of which the USG paid out to 951 of them from a special fund. The USG denied 154 and I guess the rest are still in limbo with no decision made yet.
"National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program" is where the money comes from.

http://www.hrsa.gov/vaccinecompensat...ticsreport.pdf
These. are. CLAIMS! And you still don't seem to believe that ANYONE can file a claim, even if they're not sure the death was caused by the vaccine!

Old 01-10-2015, 01:59 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,746,362 times
Quote:
Always trying to raise doubt, aren't you? If you fall into a well, the vaccine didn't do it.
Just asking questions when logic and reason ask me to do so. Every year we hear stories about someone's health going downhill after a flu vaccine, sometimes resulting in death. Every time I hear of one of these stories they (the authorities) say, "we don't know what caused the death but it's probably unrelated to the vaccine".

No one said anything about anyone falling into a well.

Old 01-10-2015, 02:01 PM

Quote:
LOL! What a deflection! It took hours of arguing with you to get you to see that 82 CLAIMS of death were reported last year. Yet, I cannot find ONE news source that verifies that anyone died of flu vaccine last year.

These. are. CLAIMS! And you still don't seem to believe that ANYONE can file a claim, even if they're not sure the death was caused by the vaccine!
Why do you think that a person would file a false claim about their loved one's death?

Old 01-10-2015, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
Why do you think that a person would file a false claim about their loved one's death?
I don't know, but plenty have. "Falling down a well" is a real stretch. So is auto accident. To get money I guess. We don't have to know the motive, we do know that when investigated, they don't all hold up.

Why would anyone do this? (Claim a child has cancer when s/he doesn't)
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.1913828
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/03/15...collect-money/

Old 01-10-2015, 02:14 PM

Quote:
I don't know, but plenty have. "Falling down a well" is a real stretch. So is auto accident. To get money I guess. We don't have to know the motive, we do know that when investigated, they don't all hold up.

Why would anyone do this? (Claim a child has cancer when s/he doesn't)
Iowa mom faked child
Colo. woman accused of claiming son had cancer in order to collect money | Fox News
It's also a stretch when scientists claim that the flu vaccine led to a 50% decrease in all wintertime deaths.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies