Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-05-2015, 10:09 AM

3,971 posts, read 4,043,271 times

Advertisements

I want to know if he has legally changed his name yet.

Old 06-05-2015, 10:13 AM

774 posts, read 745,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand-Pooba-9 View Post
I was never a huge Snoop fan --- but I have to say I'm on his side over this issue:

https://instagram.com/p/3divBpv9MI/

Why are so-called "legitimate" news organizations devoting so much time to this freak of nature Bruce Jenner? What has he really done useful for society in the past 25 years? The media is acting like he found a cure for cancer or solved the national debt.

It's a free country so he's entitled to butcher his God-given genitalia any way he wants, but just don't keep shoving his weird pictures in my face and all over the news channels.

Enough is enough already. We got ISIS cutting off people's heads --- major buffoons entering the Republican nomination race --- and an exciting NBA Finals featuring LeBron James about to grab his 3rd ring on his march to immortality. NOBODY cares about Caitlyn Jenner.

Pretty sure someone is going to type "then don't look at it if you don't like it" or something along those lines. The problem with that is it's on homepage of every news outlet and search engine on the planet. I don't have a choice but to look at it as it's being shoved in my face. Bruce wants attention and money. Yes, I get it. He likes to dress up like a girl. I get it. Now go away.

Old 06-05-2015, 10:30 AM

1,154 posts, read 1,427,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand-Pooba-9 View Post
I was never a huge Snoop fan --- but I have to say I'm on his side over this issue:

https://instagram.com/p/3divBpv9MI/

Why are so-called "legitimate" news organizations devoting so much time to this freak of nature Bruce Jenner? What has he really done useful for society in the past 25 years? The media is acting like he found a cure for cancer or solved the national debt.

It's a free country so he's entitled to butcher his God-given genitalia any way he wants, but just don't keep shoving his weird pictures in my face and all over the news channels.

Enough is enough already. We got ISIS cutting off people's heads --- major buffoons entering the Republican nomination race --- and an exciting NBA Finals featuring LeBron James about to grab his 3rd ring on his march to immortality. NOBODY cares about Caitlyn Jenner.

Times have change, GPooba! I bet you are not a 30-something or younger, by the tone of your post, on many levels. News is totally different and social media, though sometimes annoying brings HUGE $$$ to so many companies and people! It's not your Grandpa's world any longer!!
IF Caitlyn irritates you, then skip all that she is a part of...TURN the channel..for gosh sakes there are more than 3 channels on TV now!
Personally, I'm happy for her and that she only took 65 yrs to seek her 'real' self out. With all those kids and families or hers PLUS that TV show, it could not have been any EZ thing to go through alone...ESP this past year of being the brunt of every comedy show and joke on the internet/TV. She looks a LOT better than I do at 62! I realize she has the $$$ I don't, to HAVE all those surgeries and all, but I still am happy for her!!
I always was able to BE who I felt I was, and though the road was a bumpy one for me, too. I was ahead of my time for being a woman and wanting to do 'men' jobs (fire fighter, police, doctor) and was allowed to do many of them, but only with the challenges that MEN in them, put into my way to get those same jobs! It was rough in the 70s but LOOK AT THEY JOBS SCENE NOW....a great % of all three of those job are WOMEN now and DVMs...women have taken over that specialty that was 90% male dominated 45 yrs ago!
Maybe in another 45 yrs being 'trans' will be as 'normal' as it is being 'odd' today....I sure hope so!!

Old 06-05-2015, 10:48 AM

3,658 posts, read 2,565,695 times
[quote=ATG5;39902257]After a few drinks in a dark club, I beg to differ.

You may want to curb your drinking a tad if you think a 6'2" 190lb dude in a dress is hot.

Old 06-05-2015, 10:52 AM

9,824 posts, read 11,558,468 times
No secret here, Snoop has been anti Kardashian clan for years. He always takes shots at them every chance he gets .

Old 06-05-2015, 10:55 AM

1,077 posts, read 873,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebbe View Post
I want to know if he has legally changed his name yet.
Good question, so I had to look to google.

It's a long process, according to the link below. I he/she hasn't started it yet, he/she might want to get on it ASAP.

Quote:

LOS ANGELES – A
glamorous Vanity Fair cover served as Caitlyn Jenner's introduction to the
world, but far more mundane matters await the Olympic champion before she can
legally assume her new identity.

Applications, affidavits, a background check, a possible court appearance and
even a trip to the dreaded Department of Motor Vehicles with some decidedly less
artful photography are in store for Jenner.

The paperwork that will formally transition Bruce Jenner into Caitlyn Jenner
is considerably less glossy and aromatic than the pages of the celebrity
magazine that heralded her new identity on Monday, setting a Twitter record and
sparking renewed discussion of her transition.
After big debut, bureaucracy awaits Caitlyn Jenner

Old 06-05-2015, 10:57 AM

On Bruce Jenner Lane, will name become Caitlyn Street?

AUSTIN — In a subdivision with streets named after Olympic medalists, Bruce Jenner's transition has been sparking a conversation.
Here in Olympic Heights, homeowners live on streets such as Georgia Coleman Bend, Wilma Rudolph Road, Jim Thorpe Lane, Johnny Weismuller Lane — and Bruce Jenner Lane, 0.3 mile long.
"Everywhere you call, when you say 'Bruce Jenner Lane,' they all start laughing. They think you're joking," homeowner Ray Briggs said.
Track star Bruce Jenner not only won a gold medal but set a world record in the decathlon in the 1976 Summer Olympics in Montreal. When he ran a victory lap afterward, he carried an American flag high above his head that a bystander had given him, a practice that has become a tradition for other American Olympic athletes.

On Bruce Jenner Lane, will name become Caitlyn Street?

Bruce Jenner Lane will remain, Bruce Jenner Lane. Will Caitlyn agree. Decisions, decisions.

Old 06-05-2015, 11:02 AM

58 posts, read 57,949 times
Sometimes things need to be left as God made them. How is she going to have sex now, most guys I know would not have sex with her period, they know a guy is a guy is a guy, period.

Old 06-05-2015, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzyzekes View Post
Sometimes things need to be left as God made them. How is she going to have sex now, most guys I know would not have sex with her period, they know a guy is a guy is a guy, period.
Caitlyn doesn't want guys, he/she is attracted to woman.

So, I guess he/she would have to find a woman who doesn't mind being with someone who at this point is half woman, half man. Dilemma for sure.

Old 06-05-2015, 11:12 AM

18,478 posts, read 31,656,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
That for Bruce is an inconvenient truth and a permanent reminder of the reality that he aint a she/her he's a he/him.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies