Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2015, 07:45 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,750,585 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
Oh Mother of God... It's all a smoke screen and you bots run around professing his grace! 😂😂
LOL, I couldn't have said it any better.

Old 02-08-2015, 07:47 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,750,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
Two years ago, the struggling economy was all on Obama. Now that it's improving rapidly, Congress gets the credit? How shameless are you people? Then you have right-wingers who insist the economy is still in the crapper:

You guys are all over the place. Let's find a middle ground, Ok? The economy is turning around, and the GOP had absolutely nothing to do with.

If anything they prolonged the recovery. It was Republicans who refused to vote on a Democratic jobs bill that even conservative economists said would create up to two million new jobs. It was Republicans who refused to renew unemployment benefits for the long-term unemployed and keep interest rates on student loans affordable. It was Republicans who crippled the economy by shutting down the federal government and who prolonged financial and economic uncertainty by repeatedly playing chicken with the full faith and credit of the United States. They deserve not one ounce of credit for the strides we've made.
Hey if you and Obamabots are so convinced you're doing great in the Obama economy then I'm good. A toast to your version of living the good life

Old 02-08-2015, 07:49 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,863,405 times
The Obama Budget proposal looks to be real bad for the economy .... Errr wait, I suppose to the Rs it would be....

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...mid=tw-nytimes

Old 02-08-2015, 07:50 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
We've been hearing it for years, how the economy is in shambles because of this great President. The GOP candidate in the last presidential election made this a focal point of his campaign to sucker in support. He criticized President Obama and predicted doom. Well, President Obama is right and the economy is doing great. Time for Republicans to change their strategy, because like everything else they do, it doesn't work. Can you Republicans admit that you were wrong?

Healthy economy forces Republicans to rethink Obama-skewering strategy

Thank god for 2010 and the end of the federal government screwing with the economy.

Old 02-08-2015, 07:55 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,532,369 times
Republicans have tried to make two terms of President Obama similar to two terms of George Walker Bush, and they have failed miserably. They cannot admit the success of President Obama, just like the wingnuts on this forum cannot admit the success of this President, and what really upsets Republicans is the lengths they went to to make this man a failure (and, by extension, to make the American economy and the middle class a failure) and, well, they couldn't get that done either.

Old 02-08-2015, 07:56 AM

23,566 posts, read 17,241,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
We've been hearing it for years, how the economy is in shambles because of this great President. The GOP candidate in the last presidential election made this a focal point of his campaign to sucker in support. He criticized President Obama and predicted doom. Well, President Obama is right and the economy is doing great. Time for Republicans to change their strategy, because like everything else they do, it doesn't work. Can you Republicans admit that you were wrong?

Healthy economy forces Republicans to rethink Obama-skewering strategy
Haven't shown a cause and effect that any policy worked.

Just a bystander president, who, despite grossly incompetent economic decisions, watches as the world's greatest economy is still barely breathing. In some cases a prognosis of a terminal coma would be a success, but not here.

Hey, O needs someone to polish up his noble peace prize....I mean if your not doing anything....

Old 02-08-2015, 08:07 AM

5,756 posts, read 4,000,585 times
The ones doing well are the ones on the government gravy train who post on here day & night cheerleading some kind of -ism that isn't American ...
Obama & The Dimo's said putting more oil (U.S. production) on the market wouldn't help us ? Now our POTUS is using oil as a weapon against Russia,ISIS,or any other oil producing enemies who rely on the mighty US petro dollar.He of course has nothing to do with the current low prices of gasoline which puts more money in our pockets so we can consume more material goods which boosts the economy.
I do not see a great deal of economic growth in the previous 6 years of Obama's so called green energy economy built on wind,solar but a up turn here recently due to oil & natural gas production by private capitalists.

Old 02-08-2015, 08:07 AM

1,540 posts, read 1,125,867 times
I don't care what indicators you use to prove how great the economy is doing....As long as we are trillions of dollars in debt and keep printing money it is a false scenario. As a T-310 said welfare is up and Obama is sucking the life out of the middle class.....I cannot wait until 2016 when he is out of office...

Old 02-08-2015, 08:13 AM

5,756 posts, read 4,000,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 68551 View Post
I don't care what indicators you use to prove how great the economy is doing....As long as we are trillions of dollars in debt and keep printing money it is a false scenario. As a T-310 said welfare is up and Obama is sucking the life out of the middle class.....I cannot wait until 2016 when he is out of office...
AMEN! Brother I 2nd that ...

Old 02-08-2015, 08:32 AM

9,437 posts, read 7,373,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
The truth and right-wing shills do not mix.

The economy adding 3.1 million jobs in 2014. That's more than double GWB's haul in eight monumentally disastrous years as president.
It's hard to add jobs when the country was already at full employment. Truth and facts are just two of the things liberals have no understanding of.

So which is it, the economy is doing great and millions of new people have jobs because of Obama (of course more of them are on food stamps under Obama than any other president), or the economy is terrible because Republicans are blocking everything Obama wants to do? I know, it depends on which side of their mouth the liberal is talking out of.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies