Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-17-2008, 08:20 PM

478 posts, read 959,884 times

Advertisements

And can we expect to see it all be brought back into the spotlight.... now that this is an election year?

I'm predicting.... in the coming months... you can bet on it... and it will be easier to read... than a cheap surprise.

Fear is a wonderful way of swaying the minds... of Idiot America.

Auuuggghhhhhhh! Terrrror!!!!!

Like a bad b-movie script, it will all play out.... stay tuned...

Last edited by Berkshires413; 01-17-2008 at 08:38 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2008, 08:28 PM

214 posts, read 474,080 times
I hadn't noticed, but your right,! What happened to them is anyones guess . Will we get another wakeup call soon or will the terrorist wait to see who our next dictator is ?

Old 01-17-2008, 08:36 PM

922 posts, read 1,909,375 times
Default Is that a republican conspiracy?

with only 2 replys I cant tell if you want the alerts to be weekly or not. maybe the threat is low. now loosen the band on the tin foil, there are better conspiracys out there. terror level is low because the military is doing its job of kickin butt and the terrorists dont want to try us here in our country.

Old 01-17-2008, 08:46 PM

478 posts, read 959,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark6052 View Post
with only 2 replys I cant tell if you want the alerts to be weekly or not. maybe the threat is low. now loosen the band on the tin foil, there are better conspiracys out there. terror level is low because the military is doing its job of kickin butt and the terrorists dont want to try us here in our country.

Okay. And Aunt Bee has some warm soup waiting for you, too.

It's very nice to live in a fairytale world, isn't it?

Old 01-17-2008, 09:33 PM

42,554 posts, read 87,003,003 times
Did anybody else notice, that just after 9/11, McDonalds replaced their serrated plastic knives on the breakfast specials with non-serrated blades? Presumably to foil the terrorists were picking up their egg mcmuffin on their way to the airport.

Old 01-17-2008, 09:51 PM

214 posts, read 474,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark6052 View Post

Th military will do a fine job, if they ever untie their hands . I don't blame this on my fighting men and I support my vets with more than words ! One happens to be my son who was one of the first ones sent in 2003 .

The only tin hats are the ones worn by the ones who think that we are protected . Our southern borders are wide open, and no one even mentions the NORTHERN BORDER where a lot of middle eastern looking men are crossing from liberal almost muslim ruled Canada .

How about the paramilitary camps going up all over ? Check out Islamburg [google] and others where ex cons who were recruited from prisons walk around with ak47s , [ What happen to laws against felons posessing guns ? ] , inside the compounds . Wheres Janet Reno or Senator Clinton ? Been any ground breaking of any of the footbaths, prayor rooms or radical schools going up lately ?

Old 01-17-2008, 09:51 PM

5,407 posts, read 7,796,244 times
We are still today at "Condition Yellow". For God's Sake People Are You Letting Down Your Guard???

The Hell, You think we are at Blue or, (chuckle) Green??

Eternal Vigilance my Friends!!

(And remember not to carry more than 3 ounces of shampoo or contact lense cleaner aboard a commercial airliner.)

Old 01-17-2008, 09:59 PM

4,410 posts, read 6,139,890 times
If you expend your energy 'kickin butt' (like our government does through our military and our otherwise imperialistic ways) you should expect to receive the same in return. There is no other way. You can't threaten peace. Round and round we go on this vicious circle..."THEY started it!", "No, THEY started it!"...like a bunch of schoolkids ratting each other out when they're caught.

With war with Iran probable before the election in November, I suspect the terror warnings will return to further mind control the population with fear. Fear is best dispensed in dosages. A lot of fear, followed by uneasy calm, then a lot more fear. Right now, we're in the middle phase.

Once you realize how badly you're being used and after you get over your rage, I think it's wise to examine HOW you allow it to continue. Think like they do so you can anticipate their next move. Try to counter their intentions using your intelligence, wit, intuition, and, yes, humor. It may be all we have left.

Old 01-17-2008, 10:16 PM

164 posts, read 783,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berkshires413 View Post
And can we expect to see it all be brought back into the spotlight.... now that this is an election year?

I'm predicting.... in the coming months... you can bet on it... and it will be easier to read... than a cheap surprise.

Fear is a wonderful way of swaying the minds... of Idiot America.

Auuuggghhhhhhh! Terrrror!!!!!

Like a bad b-movie script, it will all play out.... stay tuned...
You hit it on the head. It's a joke ... it really is. Positive rep to you!

Old 01-17-2008, 10:37 PM

309 posts, read 365,549 times
Faded to BLACK........
Gone....and almost forgotten.

Now......BACK to American Idol!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies