Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Hillary was right or wrong?
I lean left - I condemn Hillary's use of a private email account for official business 32 23.88%
I lean left - I defend Hillary's use of a private email account for officoal business 33 24.63%
I lean right - I condemn Hillary's use of a private email account for official business 64 47.76%
I lean right - I defend Hillary's use of a private email account for officoal business 5 3.73%
Voters: 134. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2015, 05:03 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,236,620 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
But will the media bite? It better be someone tight with Wall Street.
It doesn't matter right now, all we need right now is for right wingers to be focused on Hillary, and that is currently a success.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2015, 05:06 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,710,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
It's not a matter of trust.
The voters are going to go for the one they distrust the least, not trust the most. There is a big difference between the two…
Better the crook you know than the crook you don't know.

I wouldn't trust her with my wallet. Would you?
It is guaranteed to come back a little lite.

Old 03-12-2015, 05:08 PM

Quote:
I wouldn't trust her with my wallet. Would you?
It is guaranteed to come back a little lite.
What does that have to do with anything?

Old 03-12-2015, 05:12 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,710,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
What does that have to do with anything?

Trust... That is what it has to do with.
If I cannot trust her with my wallet. How can I trust her with the nations wallet, loaded with someone elses money?

Old 03-12-2015, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Trust... That is what it has to do with.
If I cannot trust her with my wallet. How can I trust her with the nations wallet, loaded with someone elses money?
You trust politicians? That would be your first mistake, never trust any politician. All you can do is try to figure out who is the least dishonest. Though I am sure you would hand over some right winger politicians your wallet because you will trust them with anything, up until you realize they too are dishonest and took your money because you let them.

Old 03-12-2015, 07:41 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,787,561 times
Default Republican Desperation

This Clinton private email "scandal" has highlighted the desperation Republicans are privately feeling about the 2016 presidential race. Yall had some people convinced that Obama was a foreign born Muslim that palled around with terrorists and he still beat yall. You think the average voter cares about a private email address?

Smell that? It's desperation and fear.

Hillary is going to stomp on your throats in 2016 and all you'll have will be impotent rage.

Old 03-12-2015, 07:47 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,970,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
This Clinton private email "scandal" has highlighted the desperation Republicans are privately feeling about the 2016 presidential race. Yall had some people convinced that Obama was a foreign born Muslim that palled around with terrorists and he still beat yall. You think the average voter cares about a private email address?

Hillary is going to stomp on your throats in 2016 and all you'll have will be impotent rage.
Even after the whole Benghazi manufactured scandal, Rasmussen still has Hillary beating both the GOP superstars, Rubio and Walker, by at least a 5 point spread. This election is not up for grabs for the Republicans. When Democrats show up, Republicans lose. Even after ALL of the manufactured anti-Obama propaganda by Fox Noise, Rush Pillbaugh, et. al., voting suppression tactics, the Citizens United right-wing corporate shill political machine. Obama STILL won because Democrats showed up. There are more registered Democrats than Republicans in this country. Don't believe for a second that this country is "fundamentally conservative", all that sea of red on an election map are sparsely populated counties voting GOP.

Acres don't vote, people do.

Old 03-12-2015, 07:50 PM

3,913 posts, read 5,237,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post

Yeah, that's it. Desperation. One might actually believe you until that old windbag got up and tried to defend it. She did such a poor job that she went from uncontested to now very vulnerable. I don't think the Republicans have to do anything. Between your President and this hag, one only need to sit back and wait.

There are better Democrats. Maybe one will step forward. In as much as we don't want an ultra right wing, we sure don't want a flaming Liberal like we have had for the last 6 years or so. Adding 9 trillion to the debt, effectively doubling it, was more than enough.

Old 03-12-2015, 07:51 PM

1,553 posts, read 927,568 times
Couldn't agree more, Winter

Republicans are desperate ... and pathetic.

BUBBA and HILLY 2016...

Old 03-12-2015, 07:53 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,970,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleb Longstreet View Post
Yeah, that's it. Desperation. One might actually believe you until that old windbag got up and tried to defend it. She did such a poor job that she went from uncontested to now very vulnerable. I don't think the Republicans have to do anything. Between your President and this hag, one only need to sit back and wait.

There are better Democrats. Maybe one will step forward. In as much as we don't want an ultra right wing, we sure don't want a flaming Liberal like we have had for the last 6 years or so. Adding 9 trillion to the debt, effectively doubling it, was more than enough.
Hillary isn't a flaming liberal. She's as moderate as moderate can get. The fact that you can't see that just shows how far out in right-wing field you are
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies