Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Hillary was right or wrong?
I lean left - I condemn Hillary's use of a private email account for official business 32 23.88%
I lean left - I defend Hillary's use of a private email account for officoal business 33 24.63%
I lean right - I condemn Hillary's use of a private email account for official business 64 47.76%
I lean right - I defend Hillary's use of a private email account for officoal business 5 3.73%
Voters: 134. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2015, 05:27 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
I lean Straightforward

She was wrong to use a private email and you have to wonder about someone that wants that
much control over everything.
Liar, liar, pants (she always wears) on FIRE!
Over the years the Clintons have been implicated in many scandals but walked away scott free.
Neither of them are stupid. They control what they can control. And no one in Obama's administration questioned it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2015, 07:48 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,755,587 times
20 years in prison, minimum.

Old 03-09-2015, 09:22 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,018,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
And no one in Obama's administration questioned it.
Chuck Todd: Obama White House probably didn

“You’ve got to think the Obama White House didn’t know – I’d like to know if they knew about this email server in advance,†Todd added. “I would be surprised if they did because if they did, I got to think: knowing how they raised so many objections to even individual hires, that she attempted to make, like Sidney Blumenthal, I got to think if the White House knew about it at that time, they would have raised a red flag.

For his part, Joe Scarborough agreed with Todd’s assessment. “I find it hard to believe that Barack Obama’s people would allow her to conduct the affairs of state on a server in Chappaqua, New York,†the MSNBC host contended."

I strike it up to administrative incompetence.
Something this White House staff has been very good at...

Old 03-09-2015, 09:33 PM

21,476 posts, read 10,575,891 times
Quote:

“You’ve got to think the Obama White House didn’t know – I’d like to know if they knew about this email server in advance,†Todd added. “I would be surprised if they did because if they did, I got to think: knowing how they raised so many objections to even individual hires, that she attempted to make, like Sidney Blumenthal, I got to think if the White House knew about it at that time, they would have raised a red flag.

For his part, Joe Scarborough agreed with Todd’s assessment. “I find it hard to believe that Barack Obama’s people would allow her to conduct the affairs of state on a server in Chappaqua, New York,†the MSNBC host contended."

Perhaps Obama was fully aware of the server in Chappaqua, New York, but assumed Hillary used it for secret communications on things he himself didn't want to get out to the public. Maybe he assumed the other communications would be through the government server. Then again, maybe Obama knew all along what Hillary was communicating on her own server, through NSA snooping.

Others in his administration have been caught using fake names on emails. Didn't Lisa Jackson with the EPA have a separate email account under a different name? It seems like others have too.

Old 03-09-2015, 09:42 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,701,448 times
Quote:

They are either idiots or promoting a dishonest narrative.

Old 03-09-2015, 09:54 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,828,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Perhaps Obama was fully aware of the server in Chappaqua, New York, but assumed Hillary used it for secret communications on things he himself didn't want to get out to the public. Maybe he assumed the other communications would be through the government server. Then again, maybe Obama knew all along what Hillary was communicating on her own server, through NSA snooping.

Others in his administration have been caught using fake names on emails. Didn't Lisa Jackson with the EPA have a separate email account under a different name? It seems like others have too.

So Chuck Todd, Obama's little head-bobbing ventriloquist's dummy, is carrying water for the president again. As if that surprises me. That way, instead of asking questions the way real journalists used to do years ago, they can make Obama smile with the usual, "Republicans charge...," and "How would you respond to people who say..." while calling that a hard interview.

Another Clinton scandal. The entire thing is getting tedious, really. Where's the yawning smiley?

Old 03-09-2015, 09:56 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,418,303 times
I'm sure he thought .gov was for state governors and .com was for all his commie pals.

Old 03-09-2015, 10:14 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,018,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
They are either idiots or promoting a dishonest narrative.
I really think they are idiots.

Old 03-10-2015, 03:53 AM

12,963 posts, read 13,676,205 times
I don't think this story has legs. The very nature of the internet is its inherent transparency. Nobody would send a secret over the internet and everything on your hard may be ultimately retrievable. Hillary knows that .

Old 03-10-2015, 03:58 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
...Nobody would send a secret over the internet and everything on your hard may be ultimately retrievable. Hillary knows that .
LOL of course if you want to get rid of evidence, throw a hard drive into a furnace or a metal shredder. I guarantee you there won't be any data retrieval from that. Of course any decent IT Administrator also knows how to wipe a drive so there is nothing left to retrieve.

It does make one wonder however if Diane Feinstein/Obama's NSA got into Hilarious's servers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies