Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2015, 05:49 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,737,754 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamSmyth View Post
So why create a thread over something that is "several thousand years old?"
I didn't. Please try to keep up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2015, 05:51 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,737,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
Global warming causes people to lose income and fall into poverty. And when women fall into poverty some of them become prostitutes to earn extra income. Like global warming causing the Colorado ski industry to lose money. I would bet some women in Colorado who lost income from the failing ski industry have started prostituting.
Global warming hysteria is causing idiots like Obama to increase our cost of living. So maybe that is driving women to prostitution.

Old 04-07-2015, 09:34 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,451,300 times
Basically what this is saying is that women only know how to have sex for money. They have no real skills and can't adapt. War on women anyone?

Old 04-07-2015, 09:52 AM

5,913 posts, read 3,185,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Strange when Cons obsess over Dems that most Libs have only vague knowledge of, my guess is they are sent emails and links that feed their insecurities and fantasies.
I believe you are correct. I skimmed this linked page. Some people believe this garbage that the site is reporting.

Right Wing Watch | Right Wing Watch

Old 04-07-2015, 09:58 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,697,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
We all know Barbara is a total idiot, but this time she has exceeded our expectations of ignorance.
-------------------
Democratic Congresswoman Barbara Lee has introduced a resolution in the House that is based on the premise that “women will disproportionately face harmful impacts from climate change.” This is parody come to life: world about to end, women and minorities hit hardest! Among the horrors that climate change will give rise to, according to the resolution, is the likelihood that “food insecure women with limited socioeconomic resources may be vulnerable to situations such as sex work, transactional sex,.....

Will Global Warming Cause Prostitution? | RealClearPolicy
Why not? She couldn't give it away.

Old 04-07-2015, 10:11 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,778,277 times
It may also cause more men to prostitute themselves into doing boring work for people they do not know just for the money. Beside women only are considered prostitutes when the work with a lot of Johns.

Old 04-07-2015, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
It may also cause more men to prostitute themselves into doing boring work for people they do not know just for the money. Beside women only are considered prostitutes when the work with a lot of Johns.

Don't quit ur day job.

Old 04-07-2015, 10:20 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,778,277 times
I permanently quit my day job a couple of years ago. That gives me time during the day to play on City-data. How do you manage it?

I have know several women that married for money and are doing just fine.

Old 04-07-2015, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
I permanently quit my day job a couple of years ago. That gives me time during the day to play on City-data. How do you manage it?

I have know several women that married for money and are doing just fine.
Posting eases the tension built up during the daily grind. I jump on fire off four to five posts at a time then back to whatever I am doing. Right now sitting in my truck watching a crew of mine bailing out some trenches they dug yesterday but didnt cover in preparation for the rain. Someone is getting their ass written up for that.

Old 04-07-2015, 05:16 PM

6,354 posts, read 3,653,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
Global warming hysteria is causing idiots like Obama to increase our cost of living.
NASA says 97% of climate scientists believe man-made global warming is happening.
Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet: Consensus

The EPA says "average global temperatures are expected to increase by 2°F to 11.5°F by 2100."
Future Climate Change | Climate Change | US EPA

Then NASA says global warming could actually stop deep ocean currents and cover North America with ice 365 days out of the year.
A Chilling Possibility - NASA Science

But then Fox news and Rush radio say "global warming is a hoax."

Who should you trust in scientific matters NASA and the EPA (or) Fox news and Rush radio?
Note: Fox and Rush are corporate backed and combating global warming would decrease corporate profits.

Who should you trust??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies