Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2015, 05:43 PM

6,255 posts, read 17,163,868 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
So no, you couldn't find a single post in which anyone defended the actions of those girls. Didn't think so.

Hey, it's not my fault you're mentally incapable of understanding the point and context of the post below to demonstrate how making any racial and stereotypical assumptions accomplishes nothing.

But only you and your twisted logic would somehow interpret that as defending and excusing a group of people assaulting another innocent group of people over nothing. But I get it. Not a single person defended those girls' actions, so you had to grasp at anything possible and then twist it to fit your little agenda.

And I have multiple times commented on the problems in the black community, but as you said yourself, you don't "bother searching out any others (posts)", because, well, they don't fit the crappy narrative you're attempting to push. No one's angry, I made an observation, and you're just mad because you can't dispute it. You made a claim about excuse making, couldn't back it up (where in this thread alone there are 4 posts making excuses for these guys, but for some strange reason, you won't call them out) and now are trying to spin my replies to dig yourself out of the hole you dug.

You yourself didn't "denounce" the blatant racist comments made in that thread, but hey, that's not a big deal to you, eh? After all, it's justified. Talk about making excuses.

And lol, like I'm going to lose any sleep over what you think of me.
Oh, something tells me my brain pan is a good deal heavier than yours.

If you want to talk about context, you should try to stay on topic like everyone else seems to have no problem doing.

To sum up: In any thread about blacks, you feel the need to inject your own form of racism against other races, rather than simply having the ability to acknowledge a failure from members of your own race. Then, you attack others and call them racist. Bravo kid, bravo.

Now listen to this and try your hardest to understand. There are definitely racist posters on CD that are white. No argument from me there. However, you are just as guilty, and we see it in every thread. Trying to take a moral high ground on any post here is a laughable endeavor from you.

Hate to break it you, but not everyone is always trying to twist something to fit an agenda, or, even have an agenda to begin with. But again, you've just always got to blame someone else, don't ya?

Hope you get a good nights sleep, I can't imagine what you're like cranky.

Old 04-15-2015, 05:46 PM

1,300 posts, read 1,046,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Max Sterling, you have my sympathy. I'm hopeful one day you'll be able to live a life free of so much misguided hatred and anger.

Once that happens, you'll be much happier.
Did you read even abit of my previous post? How is it 'misguided' to dislike certain segments of black people when they so often screw up the areas that they populate? I don't dislike/hate all blacks but you'd have to be pretty damn nuts to not feel at least some anger and frustration when 5.1+ million people of all ethnicities can live in relative peace and harmony in a city and the other 400,000 can't do the same no matter how much people have tried to help them to do so for so many years.

As an example, what if you had 5 kids and one of those five continually got into trouble no matter how much you scolded and punished him and tried to help him stay on the right path all of which fell on death ears. Are you telling me as a parent you wouldn't feel sad, frustrated and angry at your child that no matter how much effort you put in to help your troubled child, that he continued to do the same crap? That's how I feel when it comes to many black people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redgrasshat View Post
Yeah, you're not racist at all, if you ignore all of your hardcore racist comments.
I gave you my reasoning as to why I hate certain segments of black people and their behavior. If you can't understand it or accept it that's your problem. Like I've repeatedly said, if blacks had the same crime rates as white people and didn't commit so much interracial crime, you wouldn't see me here complaining about black crime EVER because that would become a non-issue. Simple as that.

Old 04-15-2015, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 View Post
You see what happens when you make the "stereotypical angry Black man" angry? He uses something called a BRAIN and makes you look like a fool.
I haven't seen any evidence of this "brain" that you speak of, just angry immaturity.

But you know the saying, birds of a feather, right?

Old 04-15-2015, 06:08 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,311,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MckinneyOwnr View Post
I haven't seen any evidence of this "brain" that you speak of...

Not that you would know.

I've been following the thread and it's painfully obvious that comprehension isn't your strength.

Old 04-15-2015, 06:11 PM

1,293 posts, read 1,224,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post
Did you read even abit of my previous post? How is it 'misguided' to dislike certain segments of black people when they so often screw up the areas that they populate? I don't dislike/hate all blacks but you'd have to be pretty damn nuts to not feel at least some anger and frustration when 5.1+ million people of all ethnicities can live in relative peace and harmony in a city and the other 400,000 can't do the same no matter how much people have tried to help them to do so for so many years.

Would it be misguided for you to dislike people like yourself who do what you say Blacks do? They too, are criminals and miscreants of society. You do know that violence perpetrated by Whites is higher than that of Blacks yes? Whites have their share, Hispanics and so on.

As an example, what if you had 5 kids and one of those five continually got into trouble no matter how much you scolded and punished him and tried to help him stay on the right path all of which fell on death ears. Are you telling me as a parent you wouldn't feel sad, frustrated and angry at your child that no matter how much effort you put in to help your troubled child, that he continued to do the same crap? That's how I feel when it comes to many black people.

Methinks you should get more frustrated with your own people. It's easy to look down on other groups (minority) to huff yourself up as if....but why should you care about what Black people do when you aren't as equally as concerned about what Whites are doing?

I gave you my reasoning as to why I hate certain segments of black people and their behavior. If you can't understand it or accept it that's your problem. Like I've repeatedly said, if blacks had the same crime rates as white people and didn't commit so much interracial crime, you wouldn't see me here complaining about black crime EVER because that would become a non-issue. Simple as that.
Would it be ok if some Blacks proclaimed they hate certain Whites for their misdeeds? Of course, not all of them, because we all know that not all Whites are miscreants.

I mean so long as you're doing this rationalizing your hatred, I thought I'd ask.

Old 04-15-2015, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Not that you would know.

I've been following the thread and it's painfully obvious that comprehension isn't your strength.
Are you the third Stooge? Do you prefer going by Curly or Moe?

Old 04-15-2015, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redgrasshat View Post
Food truck workers attacked by ‘rich’ guys hurling racial slurs: ‘Dude, I’m totally getting away with this’

Food truck workers attacked by ‘rich’ guys hurling racial slurs: ‘Dude, I’m totally getting away with this’

“He pretty much singled me out for being black by using a word we’re all familiar with,” said Gibbons, who was serving barbecue from this new truck for just the second time.
“He kept using the N-word,” said Gibbons, owner of Big T’s Barbeque. “He kept saying that I didn’t really know what it was like to be black.”
He refused to serve the men, who he said appeared to be drunk, and one of them punched Gibbons’ friend in the face.
A fight broke out between the unruly customers and Gibbons and two friends helping him serve food.........continued-----> Food truck workers attacked by ‘rich’ guys hurling racial slurs: ‘Dude, I’m totally getting away with this’
Shameful.

Old 04-15-2015, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErnieG View Post
Would it be ok if some Blacks proclaimed they hate certain Whites for their misdeeds? Of course, not all of them, because we all know that not all Whites are miscreants.

I mean so long as you're doing this rationalizing your hatred, I thought I'd ask.
Yes, that would be ok. Ever hear of Hitler? A black person saying they hate Hitler puts them in the same camp as whites, jews, asians, etc.

Not sure why you have a problem with such a rationalization.

Old 04-15-2015, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MckinneyOwnr View Post
Yes, that would be ok. Ever hear of Hitler? A black person saying they hate Hitler puts them in the same camp as whites, jews, asians, etc.

Not sure why you have a problem with such a rationalization.
I didn't ask you. I asked Mr. S. But thanks for answering. Now, I hope he'll do likewise and respond with his reasoning.

Old 04-15-2015, 06:18 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,106,486 times
Wow this thread sure went south fast like so many others of the same genre. I'm now thinking it's time to crucify myself since I must be a rampant racist since I'm guilty of being "white" and having some kind of privilege because of it. At least that's the takeaway I get from the 3-4 someone did something to a black person threads.

Sad we've devolved to such a state.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies