Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-27-2015, 12:15 PM

15,479 posts, read 15,626,751 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Everything I have read refers to " inappropriate touching". We'll likely never know what this means as it relates to what Josh did at age 14.

Did this 14 year old crawl into girls' bedrooms/ beds at night to touch them? Or perhaps given the culture he dared to hug, front on. What were the ages of the girls? Or perhaps he grabbed butt or booby and passed it off as an accident or a game, fairly common with Jr high age boys.

I have long lost track of the number of boys who did the grab thing to me, back when. Half the time it occured in a church school playground. I aimed for the boy's junk and rarely missed a kick. I could not have imagined reporting these incidents and certainly did not feel victimized by these experiences.

I considered the boys , jerks, not perverts.

Brothers " messing with" younger brothers and / or sisters is not uncommon.
The police report is online. The details are all there. It wasn't about hugs. He molested 4 sisters and a family friend. One was 4 years old. Sometimes they were awake and sometimes they were sleeping. He fondled their breasts and inserted fingers into their vaginas.

What you are talking about is so far from what happened it's not funny. This wasn't teenager exploration. This was child molestation.

Old 05-27-2015, 12:17 PM

16,408 posts, read 33,309,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ss20ts View Post
Please read the police report...it's 20+ pages long and online. It was beyond inappropriate touching. He fingered one of his sisters who was 4-5 years old! It all did NOT occur while they were sleeping. He did not stop after his parents found out about the first time. He admitted to doing this 5 times. His parents did NOTHING about it. Seriously, read the police report. It's appalling!
And that's only what he admitted to.

He probably has done it a lot more and didn't get caught.

Old 05-27-2015, 12:17 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,884,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sspistol View Post
Oh come on. They plainly said "sexual contact" between family members. So I guess if you get turned on when you kiss your daddy then yeah it's incest.
And if a 14-year-old boy gets a hard-on when his aunt hugs him...incest?

Old 05-27-2015, 12:18 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,230,000 times
Quote:
The police report is online. The details are all there. It wasn't about hugs. He molested 4 sisters and a family friend. One was 4 years old. Sometimes they were awake and sometimes they were sleeping. He fondled their breasts and inserted fingers into their vaginas.

What you are talking about is so far from what happened it's not funny. This wasn't teenager exploration. This was child molestation.
Why would you read details of such a thing?

Old 05-27-2015, 12:18 PM

1,144 posts, read 1,642,406 times

If this is a true report then it's what has been needed for a very long time now. It's past time for professionals who are trained in this area to get into the home and evaluate the situation. I just read on TMZ that more sponsors have pulled the plug on the show. It's some big ones too among them being ACE Hardware, H&R Block and CVS Pharmacy.

It's clear that Josh was NEVER properly evaluated. No one right now can state whether this guy is still a threat. This show needs to be cancelled and from there proper personal put in charge of evaluating the current situation in the home.

Old 05-27-2015, 12:19 PM

Quote:

Where in the police report does it say he inserted fingers into their vaginas?

Old 05-27-2015, 12:19 PM

733 posts, read 853,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
Huckabee is toast!

Hey Repubs, can you finally rustle up some non-nuts as candidates for POTUS? Maybe you will finally win.
Does anyone also remember that Huckabee's son, along with other "wonderful" Boy Scouts, lured, tortured, and killed a poor old nursing mother dog? And he defended that, too. Huckabee is REPELLENT.

Old 05-27-2015, 12:25 PM

15,479 posts, read 15,626,751 times
It's about time! All of those children need protection. Who knows what else has been happening?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
And that's only what he admitted to.

He probably has done it a lot more and didn't get caught.
Sadly, this is probably true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
Why would you read details of such a thing?
Well, when you start off reading a police report, you don't know all the details you're going to read. I read it the day it was published online. It wasn't as big of a story as it's become then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Where in the police report does it say he inserted fingers into their vaginas?
In multiple places. If you read the entire report, it's in there. In the victim's statements.

Old 05-27-2015, 12:27 PM

Quote:
It's about time! All of those children need protection. Who knows what else has been happening?

Sadly, this is probably true.

Well, when you start off reading a police report, you don't know all the details you're going to read. I read it the day it was published online. It wasn't as big of a story as it's become then.

In multiple places. If you read the entire report, it's in there. In the victim's statements.
I read the entire report. Didn't see vaginal penetration at all. In fact, I remember several of the girls saying they were all wearing underwear. Granny-style underwear, not thongs.

Old 05-27-2015, 12:33 PM

11,337 posts, read 11,043,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
I read the entire report. Didn't see vaginal penetration at all. In fact, I remember several of the girls saying they were all wearing underwear. Granny-style underwear, not thongs.
The report is irrelevant. We now know the family is a dysfunctional cauldron of deceit, decrepitude, and malfeasance. And since they are sanctimonious mystics and cultists, they cannot be trusted to behave morally or tell the truth about anything. Even the Josh person's mea culpa said NOTHING about what he actually did. I "caused damage" and engaged in "inexcuable behavior". Pusillanimous poppycock. Still in avoidance and evadence mode.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies