Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2015, 07:05 AM

25,840 posts, read 16,515,156 times

Advertisements

One think she did say that is absolutely true. These liberals are not going to like the views of these minorities on liberal values. This Hispanic wave are almost all Catholic, and they make Catholics like me look liberal in comparison to THEIR beliefs and THEIR interpretation of the bible. I believe the Hispanics will turn Republican when they see just how evil these liberals are and how sinister their plan is to oppress people with faith.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2015, 07:27 AM

26,694 posts, read 14,555,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Really, it's a genius plan by the Democrats if they truly have a plan to transform the country into a "Brown nation" as Coulter says.

Get them to jump the border, give them the right to vote and the freight train will just keep charging down the tracks and every day Americans will get run over.

How can you not believe this is the agenda? Especially when you hear things like the Obama Administration has now forbid communication between the INS and local law enforcement on the southern border of the country?

If this isn't an orchestrated invasion/coup I don't know what is.
Why else do the Democrats support the illegal immigrants? To ease their suffering???

The Democrats' support for the illegal immigration is the best example to show the Democrats don't care about the poor or the country. I do not know why people still support the Democrats. The only explanation I can come up with is that it takes a special kind of people to consistently shoot themselves in the foot.

Old 05-27-2015, 07:59 AM

3,091 posts, read 3,965,668 times
While I agree with you in theory, with the purpose of the flood of immigrants being "planted like seedlings" into undisclosed neighborhoods, "watering them" (with taxpayer money for handouts and giving them the right to vote and drive), and seeing them grow, with them being given Social Security numbers and the ability to register to vote, they will vote Democrat or whoever the likes of LaRaza tells them to vote for.

All LaRaza and their supporters have to say is that the Republicans are going to deport them, or take away their free benefits, and they will vote Democrat, which was Obama's plan all along. Have you seen the campaigns where immigrants are holding up signs that they are Americans too?

The only thing stopping this plan may be the recent appellate court decision that Obama did in fact over-step his authority (and lied to the Court). It may be too late though.

Quote:
One think she did say that is absolutely true. These liberals are not going to like the views of these minorities on liberal values. This Hispanic wave are almost all Catholic, and they make Catholics like me look liberal in comparison to THEIR beliefs and THEIR interpretation of the bible. I believe the Hispanics will turn Republican when they see just how evil these liberals are and how sinister their plan is to oppress people with faith.

Old 05-27-2015, 08:12 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,895,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
We need warm bodies to do the warm body work for practically no cost to their employers. Immigrants provide this labor. Do you really think we could force a slum kid to pick crops in the Central Valley for a few bucks a day? Do you think we could afford those crops if we did pay the labor the minimum wage.

I think business would love to have the slum kids work for nearly nothing while getting the high wage prices. I object because the first is a form of slavery and the latter a subsidy for the undeserving.
Please post up a link staying how much food prices were to go up IF most of the illegals were chased off especially since MOST farm workers are either US citizens or legal aliens.

Old 05-27-2015, 08:14 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,266,686 times
Quote:
Wow, this woman will say anything for a headline to sell a book. But setting aside the ridiculousness of her comparison, she does make some good points. Sobering points.

Jorge Ramos spars with Ann Coulter over her comparison of immigrants to ISIS | Fusion

what B.S. of a story....why don't you put the WHOLE debate.

Ann Coulter didn't refuse to hug immigration activist because she was an immigrant.....it was a Q & A from the audience and the woman didn't have a question just stood up and said "can I give you a hug, I'm an immigrant" basically painting Ann Coulter as this cold heart anti-immigrant bigot.....when the fact is Ann Coulter said I would give you a hug but I'm sick with a virus can you get on with a question about the topic, the woman activist didn't have ONE. She was trying to set up Ann Coulter in a hostile pro amnesty crowd with a comment that people that are against amnesty need a hug because they lack love and compassion....it was a cheap shot!

Liberals and the pro amnesty crowd are nasty people that will paint anyone who disagrees with them on valid points as bigots and racists and will take comments out of context for a story.

At least Ann Coulter goes and debates anyone in hostile territory and she doesn't hide and makes her valid points.

why don't you listen to her points about illegal immigration and let it sit in your brain for a little while before attacking her character and her personally.

Old 05-27-2015, 01:37 PM

62,872 posts, read 29,103,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
what B.S. of a story....why don't you put the WHOLE debate.

Ann Coulter didn't refuse to hug immigration activist because she was an immigrant.....it was a Q & A from the audience and the woman didn't have a question just stood up and said "can I give you a hug, I'm an immigrant" basically painting Ann Coulter as this cold heart anti-immigrant bigot.....when the fact is Ann Coulter said I would give you a hug but I'm sick with a virus can you get on with a question about the topic, the woman activist didn't have ONE. She was trying to set up Ann Coulter in a hostile pro amnesty crowd with a comment that people that are against amnesty need a hug because they lack love and compassion....it was a cheap shot!

Liberals and the pro amnesty crowd are nasty people that will paint anyone who disagrees with them on valid points as bigots and racists and will take comments out of context for a story.

At least Ann Coulter goes and debates anyone in hostile territory and she doesn't hide and makes her valid points.

why don't you listen to her points about illegal immigration and let it sit in your brain for a little while before attacking her character and her personally.
I totally agree. It is just like the illegal alien sympathizers to be dishonest. Calling them plain ole "immigrants" is just the tip of iceberg of their dishonesty. This "activist" woman was either an illegal alien herself or a pro-amnesty goofball. As you said, Coulter explained why she didn't hug her and you're correct that is was a setup by the activist to make her look heartless.

Old 05-27-2015, 01:40 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,179,016 times
Call me nuts but Ann Coulter is the one conservative that I really admire.

Sure, everything coming out of her mouth is horse dung, but that's beside the point.

Old 05-27-2015, 01:43 PM

3,955 posts, read 7,195,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Call me nuts but Ann Coulter is the one conservative that I really admire.

Sure, everything coming out of her mouth is horse dung, but that's beside the point.
Ann is okay but my woman is Dana Loesch!

Old 05-27-2015, 02:28 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times
Default Ann Coulter compares immigrants to ISIS (LOL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookb4youcross View Post
The border is wide open and unsecured.
Wisconsin...

Tell me all about your border experiences.

Quote:
Keep in mind obama says climate change is more of a threat then them.
Obama ain't scared of ISIS like whiny conservos are.

Quote:
How ridiculous and stupid is that?
You tell me, seeing as you're the expert.

Consider changing the channel.

Old 05-27-2015, 02:35 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times
Talking Coultergeist

Quote:
Wow, this woman will say anything for a headline to sell a book. But setting aside the ridiculousness of her comparison, she does make some good points. Sobering points.

Jorge Ramos spars with Ann Coulter over her comparison of immigrants to ISIS | Fusion
So, she's still selling books?

Really?

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies