Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-30-2015, 03:34 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,956,509 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Hmmmm, One more time, into the fray and for clarification. I've said it at least 15 times.

Because I totally condemn the actions of the **** Islam, Bike rally and beer fest, does in no way mean I endorse or approve of the actions of Radical Islamic extremists, the two shooters from that mosque, or the tenants of the Islamic faith.
One condemnation does not automatically mean an endorsement of the other.

I've made that clear over and over and over. why do you keep trying to pin that on me? what basis of fact are you using to do so? Show me one post of mine that in anyway endorses Radical Islam or it's actions.
Don't be silly! You asked me in post 192 and I answered you. Not trying to pull the wool over your eyes.....mohawkx! Or put words in your mouth.....you accused me of pinning something on this Mosque, when they have plenty of lies coming out of a place of worship.

Old 05-30-2015, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.C. Ogilvy View Post
That guy looks like Saddam Hussein.
I thought Yasser Arafat.

Old 05-30-2015, 04:05 PM

33,588 posts, read 18,202,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I respectfully disagree with you. You really cannot prove Jesus is not white either.

The Bible is silent on exactly what He looked like and if the Bible is silent on His exact appearance, then God apparently doesn’t think it’s important for us to know.

He was a carpenter. Carpenters normally worked with stones in those days. Every bit of the carpenters work was extremely labor intensive. So it is pretty safe to assume that Jesus was a big strong man with great physical strength. So let's just say Jesus was a man's man and he perhaps had a body like a heavy construction worker.

According to the following,

John 5:13 “Now the man who had been healed did not know who it was, for Jesus had withdrawn, as there was a crowd in the place.”

Luke 4:30 “but he slipped away through the crowd and left them.”

So he obviously was not easy to spot.

He would look pretty much like the following,

http://www.counter-currents.com/wp-c...6/passion6.jpg
Jesus was not handsome to attract people.

New American Standard Bible
For He grew up before Him like a tender shoot, And like a root out of parched ground; He has no stately form or majesty That we should look upon Him, Nor appearance that we should be attracted to Him.

King James Bible
For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

Old 05-30-2015, 04:31 PM

39,257 posts, read 27,661,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Jesus was not handsome to attract people.

New American Standard Bible
For He grew up before Him like a tender shoot, And like a root out of parched ground; He has no stately form or majesty That we should look upon Him, Nor appearance that we should be attracted to Him.

King James Bible
For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.
Post 229 I answered that question already.

Old 05-30-2015, 04:32 PM

39,876 posts, read 26,558,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
What a fascinating idea! Flood the Muslim enclaves with armies of Jehovah Witnesses! Aren't they Christians? Within a year the Muslims will all self deport.
Make sure they bring their dogs. And free ham sandwiches.

Old 05-30-2015, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Make sure they bring their dogs. And free ham sandwiches.
Don't forget the bacon......it's all about the bacon!

Old 05-30-2015, 05:31 PM

14,773 posts, read 21,525,216 times
The bikers look like a bunch of babies to be honest, going around provoking people, trying to start drama and now their leader is going into hiding

Old 05-30-2015, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNviNciBL3 View Post
The bikers look like a bunch of babies to be honest, going around provoking people, trying to start drama and now their leader is going into hiding
So you find it cool someone speaks out and now they have to go into hiding from a "peaceful religion."

This is just proving they're not "peaceful" or "willing to turn the other cheek!!"

Old 05-30-2015, 06:56 PM

28,690 posts, read 18,837,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
So you find it cool someone speaks out and now they have to go into hiding from a "peaceful religion."

This is just proving they're not "peaceful" or "willing to turn the other cheek!!"
So....what was the outcome the bikers expected? What, specifically, was their goal? What was supposed to happen?

Old 05-30-2015, 07:23 PM

39,876 posts, read 26,558,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post
So....what was the outcome the bikers expected? What, specifically, was their goal? What was supposed to happen?
I suspect, exactly what did happen. A peaceful protest. The technique seems to be working. Radical Islamists seem to be getting the idea that not everyone in this country is a coward that will submit to their silly superstition and the brutality promoted in it's name. They may even be getting the message that threats and intimidation in the name of their cult are counter productive. Heck, maybe some day they will become as civilized as christians.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies