Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2015, 11:09 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,526,696 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanCrossroads View Post
Well actually, the NYT already ran a report about Rubio charging thousands of dollars on his Republican party credit card, including using it to pay for $4,000 worth of flooring at his house -- claiming that the credit card was used "accidentally" for this.
Marco Rubio charged $1000s in expenses on his Republican Party credit card | Daily Mail Online
Which he reimbursed from his own funds. Once again, this is as petty as it gets.

Clearly, if this is the best you can do to smear Marco Rubio - and clearly you lefties are going all-in on this - then Rubio is as clean of a candidate as this country has seen in a long time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2015, 11:10 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,532,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
dude why do you even care? your going to vote for Hillary or some other prog. are you here to defend the NYT? is that what you are in this thread for?

I don't get it.

and yes. there is federal statute that says you cannot use personal email accounts for government purpose. in fact Hillary fired an ambassador for doing exactly that.

that is the law

she broke it.

the only thing that matters is people like you are willing to obfuscate in order to insure she gets elected. you are good with her breaking the actual law.

that is who you are. thank you for pointing that out.
What absolutely blows my mind is how you and yours remained silent when someone ACTUALLY broke the law and LIED this country into a war of aggression that KILLED over ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND innocent civilians in Iraq, cost this country around 3 trillion dollars (most recent estimate) and over FOUR THOUSAND American lives.

So excuse me if I find your indignation and concern for the "law" to be as ridiculous as your assertions of "lawbreaking" are.

And I'm NOT a fan Hillary Clinton!

Old 06-05-2015, 11:11 AM

20,462 posts, read 12,390,108 times
ah... now the water becomes more clear

NYT "dems fear Rubio"
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/23/us...rats.html?_r=0

When you read that you see that the Clinton people are at the heart of that fear. How does Clinton deal with such fear?
well its clear from Dockside's post, they get the NYT to do a hit piece.

Please note, it was the Clinton machine that first came up with the idea that Mr. Obama was not a natural born citizen.

she is a nasty bit of work.

Old 06-05-2015, 11:12 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,750,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Which he reimbursed from his own funds. Once again, this is as petty as it gets.

Clearly, if this is the best you can do to smear Marco Rubio - and clearly you lefties are going all-in on this - then Rubio is as clean of a candidate as this country has seen in a long time.
Well we all know Obama and Clinton lied about it being about "the video" but they spent over $100K of tax payer dollars to go on TV in the middle east to apologize. I wonder if they'll pay any of that back?

Debating

$4k paid back OR over $100k to promote a lie, refund still pending acknowledgment of the waste of money.

Old 06-05-2015, 11:14 AM

20,462 posts, read 12,390,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
What absolutely blows my mind is how you and yours remained silent when someone ACTUALLY broke the law and LIED this country into a war of aggression that KILLED over ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND innocent civilians in Iraq, cost this country around 3 trillion dollars (most recent estimate) and over FOUR THOUSAND American lives.

So excuse me if I find your indignation and concern for the "law" to be as ridiculous as your assertions of "lawbreaking" are.

And I'm NOT a fan Hillary Clinton!
well.. the above didn't happen .

Secretary of State Powell did NOT lie. Mrs. Clinton and other democrats had access to the intel that drove the decision to go into Iraq.

so the mind blowing thing is that you would continue to try to peddle that meme knowing full well it aint true.

my indignation is in the fact that your side doesn't care one idota for the law and never really has.

Mary Jo Kopechne would agree with me had she not been killed by your Lion of the Senate while he was still a cub...

Old 06-05-2015, 11:19 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,526,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Well we all know Obama and Clinton lied about it being about "the video" but they spent over $100K of tax payer dollars to go on TV in the middle east to apologize. I wonder if they'll pay any of that back?
The Clintons also received millions of dollars in "donations" from a number of the most vile regimes on the planet while Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State, for whom she then approved weapons deals and all sorts of arrangements.

Has she repaid any of that money? LOL. Hell no.

But Marco Rubio repaid his $4000 in flooring expenses in real time. Apparently he handed the vendor the wrong credit card out of his wallet.

So, we have millions in payoffs from dictators and international thugs in exchange for favors from the US Government - none of which Hillary Clinton has been repaid, vs using the wrong credit to purchase $4000 of flooring, which was quickly repaid as soon as Rubio realized the error.

Last edited by Spartacus713; 06-05-2015 at 11:29 AM..

Old 06-05-2015, 11:23 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,532,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
well.. the above didn't happen .

Secretary of State Powell did NOT lie. Mrs. Clinton and other democrats had access to the intel that drove the decision to go into Iraq.

so the mind blowing thing is that you would continue to try to peddle that meme knowing full well it aint true.

my indignation is in the fact that your side doesn't care one idota for the law and never really has.

Mary Jo Kopechne would agree with me had she not been killed by your Lion of the Senate while he was still a cub...
You and reality don't mix.

Ciao.

Old 06-05-2015, 11:48 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,039,923 times
So? Obama smoked crack. And the liberal NY Slimes and the rest of you dopes still voted for him.

Old 06-05-2015, 11:51 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,039,923 times
I don't even like Rubio much,this is a stupid attempt at a hit job. My gosh, Hillarys husband had multiple women accuse him of rape, he used the oval office to cheat on his wife while POTUS. There's more "dirt" on the Clintons than the rest of the candidates combined.

Old 06-05-2015, 11:54 AM

2,540 posts, read 2,758,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post

As if he would actually get elected. By having hopped on the "immigration reform" train a few years back, Rubio totally ruined his chances of winning the GOP nomination. And he's inexperienced, even the commentators on the Spanish-language media outlets here in his hometown have said as much. It's as clear as day that Hillary Clinton will be our next president. I can't stand her -- she's full of it -- but I can admit that she's going to win the presidency. It's glaring and obvious. Anybody entertaining ideas of a GOP victory is just thinking wishfully.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies