Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2015, 11:57 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,315,673 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
So Marco Rubio has received four traffic tickets since 1997 and his wife has received 13. They (either he and/or his wife) have apparently also attended defensive driving. Marco Rubio and his family are apparently so clean that this is the best effort at a smear story that the New York Times can come up with.

Surely this is a scandal that the left can use to ruin Marco Rubio, a politician that they fear to their very core. A Hispanic conservative Republican who is well spoken, attractive, super smart, balanced and under control.

OH MY GOD!!! CRUSH, KILL, DESTROY!!!

Have no fear, the New York Times in on the case. And MSNBC is sure to try and do everything they can to make this into a major story, especially Rachel Maddow.

No word about the findings of the smear investigations that they have going on Bernie Sanders, Martin O'Malley, or Lincoln Chafee. Of course Hillary Clinton has not driven during this period, as she has a paid chauffeur to drive her around all this time and more.
Oh, for heavens sake! What next?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2015, 12:50 PM

20,462 posts, read 12,387,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
You and reality don't mix.

Ciao.
certainly not your alt one...

peace

Old 06-05-2015, 12:52 PM

20,462 posts, read 12,387,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanCrossroads View Post
As if he would actually get elected. By having hopped on the "immigration reform" train a few years back, Rubio totally ruined his chances of winning the GOP nomination. And he's inexperienced, even the commentators on the Spanish-language media outlets here in his hometown have said as much. It's as clear as day that Hillary Clinton will be our next president. I can't stand her -- she's full of it -- but I can admit that she's going to win the presidency. It's glaring and obvious. Anybody entertaining ideas of a GOP victory is just thinking wishfully.

are you going to vote for Hillary?

oh and no person who even entertained the idea of voting for Barak Obama has the right to utter the words "he/she is inexperienced"

Old 06-05-2015, 12:54 PM

4,571 posts, read 3,521,615 times
The idiocy of the cd leftists continues unabated. Sadly, they don't understand just how dumb they come across with comments they've made in this thread.

Old 06-05-2015, 01:58 PM

37,803 posts, read 41,026,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Clinton does not drive.
Because she doesn't know how or because she won't?

Old 06-05-2015, 02:06 PM

7,814 posts, read 6,394,840 times
I hear he lathers and rinses but DOES NOT repeat.

Old 06-05-2015, 02:06 PM

17,401 posts, read 11,980,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
I think it just shows two pretty ****ty drivers. Especially the wife (13 X). She needs
to start taking the bus
Or, she can have a driver cart her butt around, for years, then pretend to be "one of the people".

No surprise that the left jumped on this, since there is no way Clinton will have a traffic infraction, since her elitist self hasn't driven in 20 years.

Old 06-05-2015, 02:09 PM

17,401 posts, read 11,980,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
It shows a clear disrespect for the law.
Depends on which Clinton we'd compare them to. I'd call lying under oath a much bigger offense than a traffic violation.

Old 06-05-2015, 02:12 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,269,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
So Marco Rubio has received four traffic tickets since 1997 and his wife has received 13. They (either he and/or his wife) have apparently also attended defensive driving. Marco Rubio and his family are apparently so clean that this is the best effort at a smear story that the New York Times can come up with.
Not the best--there is more.

And, oh yeah. His bio always claims his family 'fled' the Castro regime years before Castro was in power or had a regime.

Marco Rubio

Rubio trashes Obama's Cuba policy while fleeing his own scandal | TheHill

Marco Rubio's 'big money' problem - Business Insider

Old 06-05-2015, 02:20 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,273,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Back when, I used to wish I could interview job applicants while the applicant drove and we casually chatted. 30 minutes in a car would tell me more about the applicant than hours of interviews.

It would be very easy to observe how someone handles a sudden change of plans or an urgency to reach a destination.

Emotional maturity and impulse control, or lack thereof, are obvious behind the wheel.

i would be surprised if either Bush or Hillary has driven themselves anywhere in recent history.
A lot of Presidents, Prime Ministers and even a couple of Kings could answer that question for you. Historically, Texans mostly drive Trucks - particularly on their farms/ranches. President Bush preferred Ford Trucks, the F-150 in white. Around 30 Foreign Leaders visited him at his Ranch and all were given a personal tour of the Ranch by President Bush ...... lots of google pictures.

I don't know what happened to President Bushes 2001 Truck, but he recently put his 2009 Truck up for auction (it sold for $300,000) and the money was donated to Fisher House to support Wounded Warriors and their Families.

As for Marco Rubio and his 4 traffic tickets over an 18 year span and the New York Times investigation that managed to find the Horrific Evidence of those 4 tickets ...... they are now a Laughing Stock for their ridiculous Hit Piece that only managed to find a few traffic tickets. It's just about as funny as Lincoln Chaffee and his campaign to bring the Metric System to the USA ...... because it is the defining issue in the 2016 Presidential race. Leftists get nuttier and nuttier every day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies