Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2015, 11:17 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,300,389 times

Advertisements

Blog: 3 MS 13 gang 'children' charged with brutal rape of 16-year-old

Y'all come on in! Obama welcomes you!

I guess Obama doesn't know the difference between "legal" and "illegal" immigration. It's all the same to him, which is why he refers to them all as "new Americans."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2015, 11:28 AM

5,717 posts, read 3,145,246 times
She wasn't raped. She was "culturally enriched".

Old 06-07-2015, 11:29 AM

4,571 posts, read 3,519,528 times
Whee! It's an obamanation!!

Old 06-07-2015, 11:37 AM

1,350 posts, read 2,299,914 times
What bothers me about immigration is why we let people into the United States from Central America who offer next to nothing to this country other than they have a family member living in America.
Meanwhile, I know a ton of Europeans, mostly British, college educated who would like the opportunity to live in America, and there is no route for them whatsoever minus they marry an American.

I'm not for stopping immigration from any nation, however culture matters. We should have routes for those who share common cultural values.

Old 06-07-2015, 12:19 PM

7,811 posts, read 6,389,279 times
Terrific. This is right next door to the town where I grew up.

Old 06-07-2015, 12:24 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,170,941 times
Newsflash: Illegal immigration was occurring prior to President Obama being in office. To attempt to blame the issue on him is pathetic.

Old 06-07-2015, 12:39 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,891,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prytania View Post
What bothers me about immigration is why we let people into the United States from Central America who offer next to nothing to this country other than they have a family member living in America.
Meanwhile, I know a ton of Europeans, mostly British, college educated who would like the opportunity to live in America, and there is no route for them whatsoever minus they marry an American.

I'm not for stopping immigration from any nation, however culture matters. We should have routes for those who share common cultural values.
True. Most of these illegals are uneducated and use welfare. We shouldn't import anyone who abuses welfare. Don't work or speak English? Your kind isn't welcome.

I believe anyone with those tattoos should be killed. Citizens should be allowed to shoot them.

Old 06-07-2015, 12:43 PM

27,130 posts, read 15,308,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
Terrific. This is right next door to the town where I grew up.

Yep, I grew up in Suffolk County. and my Dad spent his entire career teaching in the Brentwood School District.

I've heard how bad it has gotten with gangs from friends still there. Would have never of believed it 20 years ago.

Old 06-07-2015, 12:48 PM

39,219 posts, read 27,589,701 times
The moment that anyone suggests that there might be a problem with illegal immigration they are immediately branded with all kinds of horrible labels. To put a horrible label on someone that is completely and totally untrue just to score political points is absolutely despicable.

A majority of the American people are not against illegal immigration because they “hate” another group of people. Rather, they just want all immigrants to go through the “front door” and they want the government to be sensitive to changing economic conditions.

Old 06-07-2015, 12:54 PM

24,477 posts, read 17,215,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prytania View Post

So true. I have an Irish niece who is highly educated who would love to come to live and work in America. She tried for the last green card lottery but missed out.

She might have a better chance if she wandered across the border and pretended not to speak English.

Any time you have a group of poor people with nothing to lose and no hope you will have crime like the rape of that poor girl.
There are way too many unskilled people coming to America illegally and it is really sad that it is allowed to happen. Our politicians are supposed to uphold the laws of the land not circumvent those laws to help a select few in the name of Dem. votes and low payed Rep. job fillers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies