Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-14-2015, 10:32 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,119,861 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Again, your assumptive claims are not supported by the facts.

Fact #1- healthcare costs have never been higher than they are now, while the number of vaccines being administered have never been greater. In fact, the increases in healthcare costs have exceeded by a wide margin, any other industry or product. So how do you conclude that vaccines save money? Show us the tangible data that supports that claim, rather than pass along as true, pure, baseless speculation that is also so self serving.
Yea.... obesity and baby boomers getting old are costly things......

Old 06-14-2015, 10:36 PM

15,094 posts, read 8,636,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
Interesting.

Americans usually do not come in contact with Simians (monkeys).

Must be some kinda intercontinental contagion, or something.
Bananas ... yeah, that's the ticket ... contaminated bananas. You see, the Simians may have tested the ripeness of some bananas by biting them, ... leaving the hard unripe ones on the tree. People then collected those contaminated bananas, shipped them off to San Francisco ... errr wait, never mind ... that was Hep vaccine/aids contamination. My bad.

Old 06-14-2015, 10:48 PM

1,638 posts, read 1,110,498 times
All healthcare workers are required to get them and keep up to date on all immunizations. The hospital is forced to pay tons of $$$ to all the Pharma companies that make them. The flu shot literally provides no benefit for me whatsoever. I've had the flu 3 times and two of those years I received the vaccine. While I wouldn't claim the shot caused the flu I don't think it actually stopped it. The clinical trials are also very, very flawed. They don't do a proper double blind experiment but instead inject everyone with a shot and follow up with them to see if they got the flu. And the shot was allegedly "62% more effective" but without controlling for extenuating factors this is borderline insignificant.

Other vaccines like Mumps, Measles etc. seem to work better because the diseases don't mutate as rapidly as the flu.

Keep in mind just because the medical cartel known as the AMA says something doesn't mean it will be enacted. The AMA is basically a huge union for physicians. While they have successfully prevented people from buying antibiotics over the counter for sore throats etc. they may not have enough clout to do that. Most people view them with some suspision and they're not exactly well liked by the general populace.

Old 06-14-2015, 10:55 PM

13,303 posts, read 7,872,015 times
Quote:
Bananas ... yeah, that's the ticket ... contaminated bananas. You see, the Simians may have tested the ripeness of some bananas by biting them, ... leaving the hard unripe ones on the tree. People then collected those contaminated bananas, shipped them off to San Francisco ... errr wait, never mind ... that was Hep vaccine/aids contamination. My bad.
Banana dill dose, thas' wut!

Prolly a sexually deviant disease.

Old 06-14-2015, 10:59 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,119,861 times
Like seriously.... do people understand how infrequently people get vaccinations in the span of their lives? Might as well stay away from the outdoors, sunlight is way more harmful.

Old 06-14-2015, 11:00 PM

15,094 posts, read 8,636,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Omg, that is just not true Is this what they do in texas because it's not what they do in my state.
What is not true? The schedule of shots given to infants?

I got news for you ... that information comes directly from the US Department of Health and Human Services, and can be reviewed there, or at vaccines.gov

Wow, the extent you all will go to deceive .... yes, Hep-B vaccine ... 1 of 3 is routinely administered just after birth.

Infants, Children, & Teens (birth - age 18) | Vaccines.gov

Now again, what isn't true?

Old 06-14-2015, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dv1033 View Post
Not really. The body is completely adapt at processing toxins.... it does it all the time.
Not so much when you bypass the GI tract.

Old 06-14-2015, 11:04 PM

32,065 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:
What is not true? The schedule of shots given to infants?

I got news for you ... that information comes directly from the US Department of Health and Human Services, and can be reviewed there, or at vaccines.gov

Wow, the extent you all will go to deceive .... yes, Hep-B vaccine ... 1 of 3 is routinely administered just after birth.

Infants, Children, & Teens (birth - age 18) | Vaccines.gov

Now again, what isn't true?
My daughter had a baby in January and had no shots at birth

Old 06-14-2015, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
My daughter had a baby in January and had no shots at birth
Out of hospital birthlocks are illegal in most states.

Old 06-14-2015, 11:09 PM

32,065 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
Out of hospital birthlocks are illegal in most states.
What?? What does this have to do with my daughter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies