Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2015, 07:17 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,886,902 times

Advertisements

Your Loyalties are miss guided, until we can eliminate the Isa Threat. I can even begin to understand why a Muslim would even work with Christians and a Infidel society without a alternate motive.

Unless these Muslim troops are seeking redemption for their brothers fight against the west.

However, tombstones is in bad taste of those who died for this country.

Old 06-13-2015, 07:29 PM

10,834 posts, read 14,938,291 times
I am all for it as long as all of them are forced to live in San Francisco and carry guns.

Old 06-13-2015, 07:32 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,003,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
My point is that many, many more Muslims from immigrant families have died serving this country than have attacked it. And that you're p.ssing on their graves with a blanket condemnation, saying that going forward, people of their faith are just not worthy of becoming Americans.

That sounds rather made-up.

Shall I start posting more gravestones with half-moons? There's plenty.
Really?

It's not made up. It was reported in the mainstream media at the time. Muslims in the military were asking their Imams if it was okay for them to fight in Iraq. You see, Muslims are taught to put faith before country.

TheReligionofPeace - Islam: Loyalty to Non-Muslim Governments

If you want to spend your time posting photos of graves with the crescent moon, go right ahead if it makes you feel better.

Old 06-13-2015, 07:39 PM

4,983 posts, read 3,291,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabrrita View Post
If we were to base immigration policy on violence by religious affiliation, bet Catholic affiliated immigrants would be the first religion based immigration policy ban in the USA. We probably experience more murder of our citizens within the USA by those of other religious groups versus those labeled as Muslims.
You must mean the violent voodoo Catholics. You know the ones from Ireland and South America.

Not so much from Ireland now because those pagans just gave to good ole thumbs up to state sanctions sodomy in holy matrimony so you must mean the Catholics from south of the border.

Back to the OGtopic.

Immigration into America. All of it should be stopped.

Until Americans get back to the foundation that separated the new world from the old world.

All of it should be stopped.

Otherwise America becomes the World.

The worlds history before and during America does not bode well for the world with no America.

Old 06-13-2015, 07:48 PM

15,866 posts, read 21,445,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Your Loyalties are miss guided, until we can eliminate the Isa Threat. I can even begin to understand why a Muslim would even work with Christians and a Infidel society without a alternate motive.
I'm not sure why imagination is required to address reality. Maybe talk to someone about that? A rabbi, perhaps?

Old 06-13-2015, 07:51 PM

46,963 posts, read 25,998,208 times
Quote:
And yet, so they do. In the tens, probably hundreds of thousands. I have worked with quite a few, here and in Europe. That's reality. And their prime concerns have been qualifying for mortgages and getting the kids in the good school and explaining to wives/girlfriends that they looked too long at that waitress by pure accident, honest.

Old 06-13-2015, 07:55 PM

46,963 posts, read 25,998,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
It's not made up. It was reported in the mainstream media at the time.
Then it should be child's play to come up with a cite.

Quote:
You see, Muslims are taught to put faith before country.
I am not of the rrligious mindset myself, but isn't putting God first a requirement in most faiths?

TheReligionofPeace - Islam: Loyalty to Non-Muslim Governments That website looks - ehm - a bit slanted?

Quote:
go right ahead if it makes you feel better.
Not much about this thread makes me feel good at all.

Old 06-13-2015, 08:11 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,886,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
And yet, so they do. In the tens, probably hundreds of thousands. I have worked with quite a few, here and in Europe. That's reality. And their prime concerns have been qualifying for mortgages and getting the kids in the good school and explaining to wives/girlfriends that they looked too long at that waitress by pure accident, honest.
I hope for our sake you are correct. We will see if a Islamic Terrorist decide to shoot up Rodel Drive. We all know how Infidels live shameful non sharia lives in LA.

Old 06-13-2015, 08:11 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,706,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Here you go again.

"Look, look at other evils in this country." NO ONE should be discriminated against. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty. No one wants to be looked down upon, or be viewed as enemy alien. Muslims can be able to enjoy the freedom they deserve in this country, shall we say? Because of German, Italian and Japanese-American? America has moved on, has learned from history. no?

Most Germans came because of civil unrest, severe unemployment, or almost inconceivable hardships at home.

From 1820 to 1870, over seven and a half million immigrants came to the United States — more than the entire population of the country in 1810. Nearly all of them came from northern and western Europe — about a third from Ireland and almost a third from Germany. Burgeoning companies were able to absorb all that wanted to work. Immigrants built canals and constructed railroads. They became involved in almost every labor-intensive endeavor in the country. Much of the country was built on their backs.

I am sick and tired of people always associate Germans with Nazis and Japanese with pearl harbor.

GET OVER IT
And yet people had pretty much the same reaction to people of German and Japanese descent during and after WWII as they are now having to those of the Muslim faith.
Their contributions prior to the war were completely ignored, and worst, often considered suspect simply due to an accident of birth.

It is important that we as a country understand that we have historically reacted irrationally when we perceive a threat.
As long as we get threads started with the sorts of sentiments expressed by the OP, I'd say "no," people haven't moved on.
I've little doubt that there are many people in this country who could come up with all kinds of reasons to justify treating Muslims just as the Japanese were treated after Pearl Harbor was bombed.

Old 06-13-2015, 08:15 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,706,970 times
Quote:

Unless these Muslim troops are seeking redemption for their brothers fight against the west.

However, tombstones is in bad taste of those who died for this country.
That tombstone represents someone who DID die for this country.
How is it in bad taste?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies