Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-19-2015, 10:09 AM
acw

72 posts, read 73,189 times

Advertisements

Yeah...he looks like a Real Tough "White Thug" to me (scary looking---MY GOD!----LOL).

Surely you Jest...He's just another one of God's Chosen ppl, who after attending a Bible Study, GOT PISSED, because God wasn't gonna give him a Race Car. OF COURSE the only logical thing to do was to WASTE the members of the group who were feeding him delusional promises and pipe dreams based on a book of Mysticism. (i'd be pissed off too).

*all this according to Media reports. Suspect gave up without a fight after being pulled over for a traffic stop.

**Yep....another White Thug---taken down....lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Downright despicable white thug that needs to go to jail for a long time. Shooting at people at a church. How low can one get?

Old 06-19-2015, 10:11 AM

2,248 posts, read 2,349,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
You can't be serious....I know plenty of white boys who are somehow succesful in life....these guys, this one Dylan Clebolt, all of them, are just losers who don't have friends, can't get good grades and couldn't get laid to save their lives, and it has to be someone elses fault. This kid is NO different than the disaffected teens running over to join ISIS. Same kid, different color and different POV about whose "fault" it is that his life sucks.

Boys like this have always been around, they just haven't always had the internet to fuel their rage.
You obviously don't understand ATG, that's how he jokes around Lmao. He gave the backwards logic that many posters on this site use.

Old 06-19-2015, 10:14 AM

191 posts, read 163,740 times
This lunatic killed innocent people. No excuse for what he did. NONE. If he got the death penalty, I'd feel no pity.

Old 06-19-2015, 10:15 AM

50,816 posts, read 36,501,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 View Post
You obviously don't understand ATG, that's how he jokes around Lmao. He gave the backwards logic that many posters on this site use.
Oh! Sorry then, lol. It;s hard to tell when people are joking because so many DO seem to believe drivel like that. There are men's forums all over where it's everyone's fault from Gloria Steinem's to Obama's that they are 25 year old virgins who live in their parent's basement.

Old 06-19-2015, 10:25 AM

1,843 posts, read 3,059,001 times
Such a tragedy. He said he wanted to start a race war and on CD it looks like he got his wish.

My heart goes out to the family and loved ones of the deceased.

32 posts, read 28,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
I used to be a member of a notorious website ( long before For Chan) and we decided to mess with the Stormfronters. We goatsed them, ( if you don't know what goatse is, thank your lucky stars or favorite deity)

What we ended up with, was a website infested with them. They decided to hang around. Much like this particular forum. Every topic seems to turn to race.
Stormfront has given their "blessing" for the acts this kid committed. Why hasn't that website been taken down yet? And how the Hell is David Duke a political leader?

1,805 posts, read 2,367,774 times
Many of the people lost were very prominent people in their community. If you look up their names many held doctorates, were reverends, coaches at local schools. Its honestly a huge loss. So damn sad. These were great devoted people. It makes me so angry that someone can spend time with these people know how great they are, admit it and still open fire due to the color of their skin and overlook the content of their character. (also even if they were horrible characters i dont agree with any form of vigilante and street justice, they should all see their days in court that's their right)

Old 06-19-2015, 10:27 AM

488 posts, read 819,799 times
This guy and others like him should be dropped off in south central LA where the gang members can deal with him. Or better yet, send him to Iraq and leave him in the middle of Isis territory. To be fair, he'll be allowed to keep his .45 pistol to defend himself.

Old 06-19-2015, 10:29 AM

2,068 posts, read 2,925,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant131531 View Post
I don't think blacks are taking over the world at all...The Asian continent will be the most powerful in the next 2 centuries or so. Just weird how whites aren't threatened by the Asian dominance that's coming, but are threatened by a 12% minority. Most of Africa isn't exactly rich and powerful either.
The white supremacists are busy trying their hardest to oppress the Blacks, meanwhile, Asians (both the Orients, and the South Asians) are basically building an empire, even within the borders of the country. With the way things are going, Asians will rule the world in no time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceter View Post
With the constant rhetoric over the years, the extreme right has the blood of those people on their hands exclusively. Instead of being apologetic about the obvious, the extreme right immediately went into the predictable mode of denial and shifting blame away from themselves. How can we as a nation move forward from something like this when the people whose words are chiefly responsible for the despicable act claim clean hands.
You have to understand that the right-wingers are on the tight-ropes right now; they have to teeter the line between appeasing their racist constituent groups, and at the same time realizing the grave horror that unfolded before their eyes, a result of influence from the racist ideals held by many of their constituents. They have to choose their words carefully; slip-ups aren't an option anymore.

Old 06-19-2015, 10:34 AM

32 posts, read 28,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark85 View Post
This guy and others like him should be dropped off in south central LA where the gang members can deal with him. Or better yet, send him to Iraq and leave him in the middle of Isis territory. To be fair, he'll be allowed to keep his .45 pistol to defend himself.
No. He should just be sent to an all black prison so he'll have to protection from the "Aryan brotherhood". Hahaha.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies