Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-19-2015, 05:48 AM

28,681 posts, read 18,811,357 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
It shouldn't matter if they were at church or not it's wrong.
It's particularly chilling that someone would go where he knows people are specifically being peaceful, meditative, and secluded; where there will be old men, women, and possibly children; where people will be unarmed, welcoming and at their very most friendly--even sit with them for an hour in their peace and prayer...and then ruthlessly gun them down.

That's even more cold than simply walking into a theater and opening fire on a late-night Batman movie audience

Old 06-19-2015, 05:52 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,547,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Jacket View Post
Who said it did? You're reaching.

Downright despicable white thug that needs to go to jail for a long time. Shooting at people at a church. How low can one get? post #3

How am I reaching?

Old 06-19-2015, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post
It's particularly chilling that someone would go where he knows people are specifically being peaceful, meditative, and secluded; where there will be old men, women, and possibly children; where people will be unarmed, welcoming and at their very most friendly--even sit with them for an hour in their peace and prayer...and then ruthlessly gun them down.

That's even more cold than simply walking into a theater and opening fire on a late-night Batman movie audience

Why is it more cold? Because these were people in worship? Or because they were simply Christians?
Everyone seems to be focusing on the fact that they were at church I see no difference in this or someone sitting at home being gunned down.

Old 06-19-2015, 05:58 AM

28,681 posts, read 18,811,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Why is it more cold? Because these were people in worship? Or because they were simply Christians?
Everyone seems to be focusing on the fact that they were at church I see no difference in this or someone sitting at home being gunned down.
I didn't say anything about it being a church, did I? You didn't actually read what I wrote. I described the character of the situation.

Old 06-19-2015, 06:04 AM

Quote:
I didn't say anything about it being a church, did I? You didn't actually read what I wrote. I described the character of the situation.

Post #3 mentioned church. Regardless taking life period is wrong unless your doing it to protect yourself or someone you love.

Old 06-19-2015, 06:13 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,292,171 times
Quote:

I agree. It makes me physically sick.

Old 06-19-2015, 06:16 AM

11,337 posts, read 11,048,990 times
I hope this case will show that capital punishment is valid and correct and we need to use it in this case. We need to kill this person and delete him from existence.

Old 06-19-2015, 06:19 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,502,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
I got to finally see the kid that did this terrible act on TV last night. Just to look at his pictures you can tell he is a hateful, mean spirited person with a bunch of issues. (He also needs a better barber)

What a POS he is and I hope they fry the little punk.

Don
Haaar! The bolded part says it all. He's apparently looked that way and exhibited extreme anti-social, and ever more obvious, racist behaviour since at least his early teens and yet his mam and pap thought a .45ACP Glock would be an appropriate birthday gift for this flawed and very demonstrably racist creature.

Stand his parents beside him in the prisoner's dock while on trial......they're the real culprits here. In cases such as these the stupidity of the parents should be an indictable offense.

Last edited by BruSan; 06-19-2015 at 06:29 AM..

Old 06-19-2015, 06:23 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,292,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
Haaar! The bolded part says it all. He's apparently looked that way and exhibited extreme anti-social and ever more obvious racist behaviour since at least his early teens and yet his mam and pap thought a .45ACP Glock would be an appropriate birthday gift for this flawed and very demonstrably racist creature.

Stand his parents beside him in the prisoner's dock while on trial......they're the real culprits here. In cases such as these the stupidity of the parents should be an indictable offense.

This x 1,000!

His dumb ass dad needs to be in prison, too!

Old 06-19-2015, 06:23 AM

32,028 posts, read 36,813,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Jacket View Post
We need to start arming our children. They could be in danger.
Armed children are polite children.

It would probably stop the bullying problem dead in its tracks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies