Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-24-2015, 03:21 PM

2,686 posts, read 1,771,021 times

Advertisements

Think about what the leftist handwringers and crybabies are getting their panties in a wad about...a piece of cloth.

Old 06-24-2015, 04:00 PM

5,922 posts, read 6,469,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
It isn't I that doesn't understand.
Keep telling yourself that. The funny thing is, I haven't even given my opinion on whether or not the flag should be removed from the capital, yet you jumped on me assuming I was one of "those people". This type of ignorance is the reason why this country becomes more and more divide everyday. I simply find it funny that through this awful tragedy in S.C., people have turned their attention on the confederate flag, and away from supporting the victims' families who need our thoughts, prayers, love, and support. Instead, YOU people want to argue about a piece of cloth. Guess what? The KKK carries the American flag during their march and rallies. Quite often, they hold that flag up higher than the confederate flag. People who are not educated enough in history look at the confederate flag as a symbol of racism. People who are not educated enough in history who use the confederate flag as a symbol of racism. Both are ignorant people who deserve each other.

Old 06-24-2015, 04:43 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsguy37 View Post
Keep telling yourself that. The funny thing is, I haven't even given my opinion on whether or not the flag should be removed from the capital, yet you jumped on me assuming I was one of "those people".
I did no such thing. I commented on the idea that you don't seem to know the difference in a government building and a museum.

Quote:
This type of ignorance is the reason why this country becomes more and more divide everyday. I simply find it funny that through this awful tragedy in S.C., people have turned their attention on the confederate flag, and away from supporting the victims' families who need our thoughts, prayers, love, and support. Instead, YOU people want to argue about a piece of cloth. Guess what? The KKK carries the American flag during their march and rallies. Quite often, they hold that flag up higher than the confederate flag. People who are not educated enough in history look at the confederate flag as a symbol of racism. People who are not educated enough in history who use the confederate flag as a symbol of racism. Both are ignorant people who deserve each other.
I simply noted that I could understand why the flag flying on a government building could make someone uncomfortable.

Old 06-24-2015, 07:04 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,948,459 times
Louis "2 Fries Short of a Happy Meal" Farrakhan went off an a tangent today in SC. Another uniter of the people!

Quote:
“White folks march with you because they don’t want you upsetting the city,” he said in reference to protesting against the South Carolina shootings.
Quote:
Farrakhan also attacked the American flag, saying “What the hell is the use of us paying allegiance to a flag under which we get no justice?”

Old 06-24-2015, 07:16 PM

2,686 posts, read 1,771,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
Louis "2 Fries Short of a Happy Meal" Farrakhan went off an a tangent today in SC. Another uniter of the people!
Louis Farrahkhan pretends to be a Muslim, but never forget why Malcolm X was executed. It was because he tried to bring true Islam to black Americans following his trip to Mecca, and the black supremacists like Elijah Muhammad didn't like his acceptance of Islam being multi-cultural and multi-racial. Why do you think that leftists today embrace Islam? They have no principles, except for power and control.

Old 06-24-2015, 09:20 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,275,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.C. Ogilvy View Post
Think about what the leftist handwringers and crybabies are getting their panties in a wad about...a piece of cloth.
I haven't seen too many leftist carry on over this, judging by the CD posts on this issue it looks like those on the complete opposite side of that spectrum are having a tough time losing their precious symbol of everything that is 'white and right'

Old 06-24-2015, 10:41 PM

35,070 posts, read 17,014,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
I thought I read in that book that his plan was to spark a race war between blacks and whites, with his prediction that the blacks would win, and that they would elect him king because they would need someone smarter than they to rule.

I think dumb racism is when you have dumb whites wanting to have a "black and white" understanding that whites are smarter even if they're the dumber.

I think that dumb whites want to use force and control over blacks as a means of settling the IQ question.
I hope you have better authority than Charles Manson. I doubt you do. And I don't consider Charles Manson a great thinker or philosopher.

Old 06-24-2015, 10:44 PM

35,070 posts, read 17,014,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.C. Ogilvy View Post
Why do you think that leftists today embrace Islam? They have no principles, except for power and control.
Couldn't agree more. Leftists want to lord it over on everyone on issues such as "climate change" for the same reason. They want to tell others what to do even though they can't run their own lives.

Old 06-25-2015, 12:57 AM

13,303 posts, read 7,870,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
I hope you have better authority than Charles Manson. I doubt you do. And I don't consider Charles Manson a great thinker or philosopher.
Sir, you have got some garbled contax.

Old 06-25-2015, 01:11 AM

13,303 posts, read 7,870,141 times
Default The Authoritarian Disease

"3. They take their anger out on someone safe. In an authoritarian environment (family, religion, school, peer group, government), the compliant, subservient, unquestioning follower stores up unexpressed anger at the authority. The hostility can’t be expressed towards the authority, however, so it is displaced to an outsider who is different – a scapegoat."

https://francoistremblay.wordpress.c...personalities/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies