Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2015, 04:47 AM
mm4 mm4 started this thread

5,711 posts, read 3,981,123 times

Advertisements

On Amazon chat and on telephone recording, Amazon customer service agents are seen in chat screen grab, and heard on the phone, telling customers who inquire about buying a Confederate flag that the feds are preventing Amazon from doing it. Why are they saying this?

http://www.infowars.com/amazon-staff-government-ordered-us-not-to-sell-confederate-flag/

and at min. 3:00, here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=179&v=2OAZ5geZUU4
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2015, 04:54 AM

4,983 posts, read 3,293,037 times
The government where that amazon worker lives bans flags so she just went with the government orders option. Nice work amazon. Got to keep non Americans employed.

Old 06-26-2015, 05:21 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,119,250 times
Uh huh, sure. I love You Tube News, it's so, well, You Tube.

Old 06-26-2015, 05:32 AM

15,946 posts, read 12,295,551 times
Regardless of the validity of this video there's no doubt the left is becoming more authoritarian suddenly...

"Like Hitler, the authoritarian left wing nut cases will be happy to start getting rid of statues, books, movies, tv shows, songs, art work, phrases and anything else they deem as offensive and yes...it can all happen in a matter of days. If the government says so, it will be done. We are officially living under a tyrannical dictatorship in a police type state with mentally ill leaders who are drunk with power."

I had stopped being a conspiracy nut until the last couple of weeks or so.. that so many large businesses all stop selling confederate flags all at the same time shows how much power and control they have... it's literally total control. They're doing it in a very stealthy manner too... hardly a mention of it in the mainstream media...

Old 06-26-2015, 05:44 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,761,687 times
Call center employee makes something up in order to get someone off the phone and take the next call. Stop the presses!

Old 06-26-2015, 06:23 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,945,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
The point is people are being forced to follow government rules or told their states funds will be withheld. How would you like this kind of force if Republicans were in charge?

The states who didn't want free medical care, the people actually want to pay, theses states are being given higher premiums, is this fair?

Amazing how far you people will let your President go and not even ask questions of your own party.....you people should be

Old 06-26-2015, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
The point is people are being forced to follow government rules or told their states funds will be withheld. How would you like this kind of force if Republicans were in charge?

The states who didn't want free medical care, the people actually want to pay, theses states are being given higher premiums, is this fair?

Amazing how far you people will let your President go and not even ask questions of your own party.....you people should be

You people?? My President?? How many ASSumptions are you going to make in one off topic post? How did another silly thread about the confederate flag become all about Obamacare?

The Confederate flag should be taken down FROM ALL GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS. It doesn't belong there if it isn't the National Flag or State Flag. The only exception being the POW/MIA flag. If you want to fly it in front of your house, displayed on your person or vehicle, tatooed on your head, have at it. That flag HAS NO BUSINESS displayed in front of a building paid for by my tax dollars. BTW, I'm southern born and bred, and the confederate flag is NOT a part of my heritage.

Amnd the decision by Walmart, amazon and other retailers to stop selling merchandise with the confederate flag on it is a business decision. Pure and simple. I'm sure you can find plenty of other businesses that will provide you with the flag. You'd better stock up, since the gubmit is going to confiscate them, along with your guns.

And guess what? WE PAY FOR THE UNINSURED ANYWAY. What about that do you geniuses not understand? They flood public hospitals for non emergencies, and guess who foots the bill? Think hard.

Old 06-26-2015, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Call center employee makes something up in order to get someone off the phone and take the next call. Stop the presses!

Another thread based on nonsense.

Old 06-26-2015, 09:12 AM

16,212 posts, read 10,830,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
This...

It is amazing to me how many people consider stuff they see on youtube to be true or representative of law or facts.

Anybody can take their phone and make a video and post it on youtube.

Sorry if it offends but it is sad at how dumb society has become with technology.

Old 06-26-2015, 09:19 AM

15,823 posts, read 12,471,721 times
What a guy. Badgering and harassing an Indian call center employee who says she doesn't know the reason (@ 2:40) and tries to pass him to the legal department.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies