Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2015, 03:21 PM

31,292 posts, read 20,756,723 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by J746NEW View Post
I agree as well and I am relieved that you will not be backing any future presidential candidates backed by Crony Capitalists.
Ron Paul and Gary Johnson are the only two I know of.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2015, 03:31 PM

6,354 posts, read 3,657,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
It's highly amusing when a non believer quotes the Bible. And it's almost always a mis-quote.

The Bible does not say "steal from some people and give the money to other people" as the Democratic party advocates. Giving away other people's money is not charity.

Democrats have no charity. They just take other people's money and give it to others. That's theft, not charity.

So do Dems follow the devil in matters of the poor and the sick? Only the devil would lead them to stealing other people's money.
Clearly Jesus would support welfare, high min wages, and healthcare for all (but republicans hate it.)
Clearly Jesus would be opposed to war (but republicans love it.)

Clearly Jesus would want to make peace with black people and Muslims (but republicans don't.)

Old 07-04-2015, 03:36 PM

1,248 posts, read 1,384,517 times
I sorta agree with the original poster about out-sourcing. Many of the standards from other nations are different and forces good people to quit on there dream/work. However it also forces people to relocate away from there families which is also an burden as well.

Old 07-04-2015, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
No, you cannot. You might be able to prove it to yourself but that doesn't count.
Lets find out who's lying.

Lie #1, Fox/Rush lies about supply side tax cuts increasing government revenues.
Tax Cuts Don't Boost Revenues - TIME
A Tax Cut Won't Increase Revenue - Forbes
Evidence Shows That Tax Cuts Lose Revenue | Center on Budget and Policy Priorities

Lie #2, Fox/Rush lies and says "man made global warming is a hoax" (because combating global warming would decrease corporate profits.)

NASA says 97% of all climate scientists and every scientific group on Earth believes in man made global warming.
Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet: Evidence

And the republicans have a huge corporate network to deliver and spread these lies.
Meet The Climate Denial Machine | Blog | Media Matters for America

Lie #3, Fox/Rush lies and says the 2009 deficit is Obama's fault.
Don't Blame Obama for Bush's 2009 Deficit | Cato @ Liberty

And I can go on and on.

Now tell me how HuffPo and Mother Jones lie (but you can't.)

Old 07-05-2015, 02:56 AM

11,998 posts, read 12,944,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwruckman View Post
All power to the Worker and Professional Soviets!!!!
Yet you support economic policies that benefit the biggest Communist country in the World.

How much do you have to lie to yourself to reconcile that fact?

Old 07-05-2015, 05:33 AM

59,111 posts, read 27,349,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
I know republicans at Fox news and Rush radio say bad things about the Huff Post and Mother Jones, but can you explain how those sources are not credible?

The laughable thing is (the corporate controlled) Fox/Rush have literally become the republicans cult leaders and real life Gods.

Example, NASA says man made global warming is most likely happening. And Fox news and Rush radio say "global warming is a hoax."
http://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/
Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet: Consensus

Who do republicans trust in matters of science? Republicans trust the cult leader Rush Limbaugh more than NASA in matters of science.

Example #2, The Bible says to help the poor and heal the sick. And Fox/Rush says to oppose welfare, oppose high min wages, and oppose healthcare for all.

Who do republicans follow in matters of the poor and sick? Republicans follow Fox/Rush in matters of the poor and sick (and totally ignore God and the Bible.)
You REALLY SHOULD see a doctor!

I ALWAYS find the hypocrisy from the left laughable.

On one hand the trash FOX, Rush, etc. on what the "say".

Then on the other hand they say FOX and Rush, etc. are so bad that they wouldn't be caught dead listening to them.

So, how do they KNOW what is said by FOX and Rush, etc.?

Hypocrites or liars? I'll let the other posters decide for themselves.

Old 07-05-2015, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post

Then on the other hand they say FOX and Rush, etc. are so bad that they wouldn't be caught dead listening to them.

Fact is republicans trust Fox news and Rush radio in matters of science more than they trust NASA. And republicans follow Fox news and Rush radio's philosophy's more than the philosophy's in the Bible.

NASA says man made global warming is happening (but republicans trust Fox/Rush instead.)
http://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

And the Bible says to help the poor, heal the sick, love your enemies, and avoid war. But republicans hate welfare, oppose high min wages, oppose healthcare for all, and don't want to make peace with Muslims (just like Fox/Rush says.)

Old 07-05-2015, 01:07 PM

5,772 posts, read 3,225,826 times
Default More people know the truth than you think

Quote:
Originally Posted by J746NEW View Post
They have subverted our Constitution
They have bought off our politicians
They have subjugated our populace
They have stolen our rights and freedoms for data collection purposes

They have engaged in protectionist trade pacts like to TPP to make sure they stay on top while making the workers compete with people from poorer countries.

When are people going to waken up and realize that Multinational Corporations are the ones running our government and are responsible for the loss of freedoms we are experiencing, the increasing police state and the economic instabilities that are happening in order to build their Corporate Globalist utopia?
First off, I agree with you completely. More people know the truth than you think. Just look at the numbers of people going to see Sanders speak. The problem is that there are still more people who think that six media corporations are telling them all that they need to know.

Corporate Globalist utopia - I've always seen Fascism come in dialects, German, Italian, etc.. This would be the American dialect.

Old 07-05-2015, 01:15 PM

5,772 posts, read 3,225,826 times
Default Not Quite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post

So that guy should see a doctor for not agreeing with you?
I've decided that you should rename yourself Not Quite Quick Enough.

Old 07-05-2015, 02:53 PM

31,292 posts, read 20,756,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
Clearly Jesus would support welfare, high min wages, and healthcare for all (but republicans hate it.)
Clearly Jesus would be opposed to war (but republicans love it.)

Clearly Jesus would want to make peace with black people and Muslims (but republicans don't.)
It's highly amusing when a non believer quotes the Bible. And it's almost always a mis-quote.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies