Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2015, 09:24 PM

716 posts, read 393,391 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brentwoodgirl View Post
The poster who started this thread is a liberal, so your post about conservatives makes you look foolish.
Being a liberal is no excuse, I usually don't see that from most liberals with the, give the other guy a helping hand, bend over backwards to be fair, we-are-the-world attitude.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2015, 09:24 PM

39,870 posts, read 26,508,031 times
I think we found Barrack's testicles. Under Hillary.

Old 07-07-2015, 10:01 PM

4,540 posts, read 2,768,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
Hillary Clinton sticks her finger in the air every day to see which direction the political winds are blowing. She would support attacking Cleveland if that was what the political sentiment of the day was.
Exactly right. Makes me wonder what she'll be like as president- when she no longer has to pretend. I'm hoping she's lost enough of her soul that she believes her own bull**** and continues to behave like the pillar of mediocrity we all know so well.

But hey, she's slightly less heinous than any Republican candidate I can name. Of course that ain't saying much. I'd vote for my retarded cousin over any of those guys.

Old 07-07-2015, 10:05 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,936,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by turkey-head View Post
Exactly right. Makes me wonder what she'll be like as president- when she no longer has to pretend. I'm hoping she's lost enough of her soul that she believes her own bull**** and continues to behave like the pillar of mediocrity we all know so well.

But hey, she's slightly less heinous than any Republican candidate I can name. Of course that ain't saying much. I'd vote for my retarded cousin over any of those guys.
Personally, I couldn't in clear conscious vote for Hillary Clinton regardless of who is running against her. To this point I haven't seen a candidate that I can support, but I can say without hesitation, I would never vote for Clinton.

Old 07-07-2015, 10:30 PM

8,030 posts, read 9,052,833 times
Quote:
They look kinda brown to me. Does that make me a racist?
Technically they're white.

Anyway, it's no secret that Bill and W are friends. W consulted him often.
I wouldn't expect Hillary to be much different.

Old 07-07-2015, 10:32 PM

105 posts, read 270,652 times
Quote:
Can the War Machine tell if I'm faking it?

Will I break its heart if I leave after a while?
You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

Old 07-07-2015, 11:09 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
Quote:
Check it out folks- our next president has already announced our upcoming war in the Middle East. We can fight on THREE FRONTS! It'll be glorious... Haliburton will be SWIMMING in cash and the bodies of eeeeebil brown people!

Hillary Clinton: “If I’m President, We Will Attack Iran” | Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization

Granted there's some more context to the quote. Is it poor wording on her part? A Freudian slip? Or a direct statement of future plans?

I dunno. Whichever is true... we're still Israel's attack-dog.
If for no other reason that that, PLEASE DO NOT VOTE FOR THIS WAR MONGER! This BS about Iran has been brought out front and center stage every few years for as long as I can remember. Can we NOT make the same mistake again just because of a stupid letter behind someone's name?

Old 07-07-2015, 11:33 PM

4,540 posts, read 2,768,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
If for no other reason that that, PLEASE DO NOT VOTE FOR THIS WAR MONGER! This BS about Iran has been brought out front and center stage every few years for as long as I can remember. Can we NOT make the same mistake again just because of a stupid letter behind someone's name?
Look, I would love to see Bernie Sanders get the nomination. Even though she's not running, I would love to vote for Elizabeth Warren. But we all know the odds are very good that Clinton will be the nominee. And if the choice comes down to either her or whichever fascist clown gets the Repug nomination... well I'm gonna vote for her.

And let's not kid ourselves... post WWII America is BUILT on a foundation of perpetual war. It ain't what I'd prefer, but I don't matter in the slightest. Clearly the powers that be WANT never-ending war. And they will GET it no matter who is elected. Look at Obama- he was the anti-war candidate... and how many countries has he sent our soldiers into? Granted he hasn't started a new MAJOR war, but the difference between Obama and Bush on this issue is only a matter of degree and execution. Not principle. So yes, Hillary WILL start wars. And so will anybody else who makes it to the White House.

Personally I've had enough hand-wringing over it. I've accepted that we're a predatory nation- our monetary system, our cheap oil supply, and frankly our entire way of life DEPENDS on never-ending war. That was true long before I was born, and it'll be true long after I'm gone.

So to hell with the peaceniks (even though I'd agree with them more often than not). I'm ready to make some money off this war-machine!

Old 07-07-2015, 11:52 PM

1,078 posts, read 1,076,568 times
She knows that she must please Israel in order to stand a chance at becoming the next President.

Almost every US Presidential candidate has always bow down to Israel. Obama went to Israel during his campaign.

The only one who isn't a "Friend of Israel" and it's War Crimes is Ron Paul. Look what the Israeli controlled US media did to him.

Old 07-08-2015, 12:16 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
I think we found Barrack's testicles. Under Hillary.

King Hillary. Bigger pair than any of the girly men that make up the DNC these days.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies