Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2015, 05:48 PM

4,540 posts, read 2,769,559 times

Advertisements

Check it out folks- our next president has already announced our upcoming war in the Middle East. We can fight on THREE FRONTS! It'll be glorious... Haliburton will be SWIMMING in cash and the bodies of eeeeebil brown people!

Hillary Clinton: “If I’m President, We Will Attack Iran” | Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization

Quote:
“I want the Iranians to know that if I’m president, we will attack Iran. In the next 10 years, during which they might foolishly consider launching an attack on Israel, we would be able to totally obliterate them.”
Granted there's some more context to the quote. Is it poor wording on her part? A Freudian slip? Or a direct statement of future plans?

I dunno. Whichever is true... we're still Israel's attack-dog.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2015, 05:51 PM

6,234 posts, read 8,445,889 times
Who is we? Her and Bill?

Old 07-07-2015, 05:54 PM

38,643 posts, read 26,384,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by turkey-head View Post
Check it out folks- our next president has already announced our upcoming war in the Middle East. We can fight on THREE FRONTS! It'll be glorious... Haliburton will be SWIMMING in cash and the bodies of eeeeebil brown people!

Hillary Clinton: “If I’m President, We Will Attack Iran” | Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization

Granted there's some more context to the quote. Is it poor wording on her part? A Freudian slip? Or a direct statement of future plans?

Is someone interested in the US attacking Iran paying Bill to give a speech? $$$$$$$$

Old 07-07-2015, 06:01 PM

It's a new decade... which means we're headed for a new war. Best I can tell, that's pretty much what America DOES. Will it be three years? Or ten? I dunno... but odds are it won't take longer than that.

Lotta money to be made in a time of war... I've got plans already in the works. I know one big-headed hillbilly ass-clown who made a small fortune during Bush's wars. If a similar opportunity comes my way, I won't pass it up.

America! **** yeah!

Old 07-07-2015, 06:11 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,761,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by turkey-head View Post

The quote is from 2008. The context is in response to a nuclear attack by Iran on Israel.

Old 07-07-2015, 06:16 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,664,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
The quote is from 2008. The context is in response to a nuclear attack by Iran on Israel.
Thank you. Saved me the keyboard strokes.

Old 07-07-2015, 06:25 PM

716 posts, read 393,524 times
Quote:
It's amazing how many misleading threads are started here and on other political forums. I attribute it to the, it's a dog-eat-dog world, they're out to get us white guys, if you're not cheating you're not trying, kind of attitude far too many conservatives seem to have.

Old 07-07-2015, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Damn... I missed that. Thanks.

Now I can still vote for her!

Old 07-07-2015, 07:09 PM

5,064 posts, read 5,730,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sd-bound View Post
It's amazing how many misleading threads are started here and on other political forums. I attribute it to the, it's a dog-eat-dog world, they're out to get us white guys, if you're not cheating you're not trying, kind of attitude far too many conservatives seem to have.
The poster who started this thread is a liberal, so your post about conservatives makes you look foolish.

Old 07-07-2015, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brentwoodgirl View Post
The poster who started this thread is a liberal, so your post about conservatives makes you look foolish.
I prefer the term "Librul".

Thanks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies