Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-10-2015, 04:51 PM

46,259 posts, read 27,074,383 times

Advertisements

Another leftist tactic....go for spelling/grammar/blah blah blah...

When you don't have the ability to answer or respond with any actual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Well here is a question for you, do you know the difference between lose and loose?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2015, 04:52 PM

Quote:
It is a forum site, nothing is going to come from this. No one in Congress will be checking this to see what shooting4life's opinion was on gun control.
Then answer the question, honestly.

If not, why are you complaining and then when asked, you state the same thing over and over....just like you have above....

Old 07-10-2015, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Sorry you missed the joke I was making, it should have given you a chuckle.
Now, when called out and you have seen how ignorant your comments are, it was a joke...great leftist tactic....

Old 07-10-2015, 04:57 PM

Quote:
True, there is no need to call the fire department, I am sure that little fire extinguisher will put out this little fire.
So, that's how the fire started, it did not start SMALL.....

You are flailing and it's only the 6th page....

Old 07-10-2015, 04:57 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,568,438 times
Quote:
I will continue to support tight gun control laws....
And many of us Promise to "Ignore" gun Laws and fight anything that even mentions guns. We promise to buy guns used so they don't get registered. We promise to support the NRA and any Politician who supports gun ownership, regardless of what else they stand for. And we will continue to make any new gun Law, good or bad, more effort to pass than a trip to Mars.

Lets see how that works out for the "Supporters" of gun control.

Old 07-10-2015, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrow- View Post
It won't put out that fire, it will stop the flame before it becomes that big.
You cannot talk logic to lefties....they go to the extreme....

Old 07-10-2015, 05:04 PM

Quote:
That is a false assumption. It is called chance for a reason.
Quote:
That is if you catch it before it gets that big, and provided you are able to fully put it out before it can spread. Sometimes a fire extinguisher isn't going to be enough to help you stop a fire that has started.
Quote:
Yep, and it might not be enough to put out a fire one day, the chances we take in life.
But would you rather have the chance to stop something, if you could?

Your failure is documented.

Old 07-10-2015, 05:09 PM

834 posts, read 1,216,853 times
It's not about freedom, constitution, fears, conservatives vs liberals, etc. It's about money when it comes to guns in the USA.

This country has mastered to make much profit from crime and sees it as an economic benefit. Hollywood & TV movies, crime novels, security industry and employment, our privatized prison system, legal industry employment, law schools, hand gun industry, safety courses, and much more: All creates a huge profit driven crime industry complex.

Other countries see crime as a loss and burden, but America makes money from it.

Especially because most of the victims of gunshots are not contributing much economically to the system as they are unemployed minorities. Imagine if the South Chicago murder rate would happen in Silicon Valley, Wall Street or Beverly Hills. With the victims being affluent and white. Just for one single weekend. I guarantee that the second amendment would be nixed or altered ASAP.

Emotions aside, the USA was and is a business.

Old 07-10-2015, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisFromChicago View Post
Guns are dangerous and regulation doesn't involve "taking" away all guns. . but simple ideas such as requiring guns to be registered, not allowing guns in the hands of mental ill, and registering ammo and tracing ammo as much as guns.

Gun Regulation does not save lives. In fact, you, yes, you, can not give me one scenario where a gun registration would save anyone's life at all. Go for it and give me one example.

You also, nor anyone else is qualified to judge ones mental capacity. Those who are qualified will not due to their confidential bond between their Patients and themselves.

Registering and Tracing Ammo is as much a help as you shaving your head.

I really don't understand what you people are thinking and how your mind comes to the conclusion that any of these regulations actually does anything. Its actually comical when people try to solve something they know nothing about.

Old 07-10-2015, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamies View Post
I support gun control - every time I go to the range and practice my grip!

But don't worry all you anti-gun people, I won't be opening myself up to liability by extending my sphere of influence to you if you are attacked. I will "observe and report." If the police arrive they can protect you. Oh wait, I forgot, it isn't the police's job to protect you.
Amen. I can also watch from a window, and tell the Police what I saw, if your anti-gun. If the Cops don't get there on time, I will be glad to be a witness after the fact.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies