Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2015, 07:33 PM

884 posts, read 717,918 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Yep. L.A. turns in early and has for decades. Strolling? It's L.A. People get in their car to drive two blocks.
LMAO
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2015, 07:38 PM

884 posts, read 717,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
If I didn't know what it was, I could've googled it professor.

Anyway...I'll be sure to inform all the white women of the world about the haplotype issue. You know...so they'll stay away from the black dudes.

SMH...these threads man.
Please do cuz they never want to date white men anymore after a date or two.
Dunno, maybe its them haploboles thingys... Strangest thing I've ever seen.

Old 07-10-2015, 07:40 PM

22,681 posts, read 24,677,688 times
Maybe it was just a pure Hate-Whitey hit..............remember the Zebra-Killings!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-10-2015, 07:44 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,850,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
People do not "stroll" in that neighborhood, (which is off Sunset - not in the middle of the tourist/club areas) at 10 p.m. And gang bangers are not driving up to that part of L.A. hoping to find a white couple "strolling". This one has "boyfriend knows more than he's saying" written all over it.
It smells a tad fishy.

Why leave a witness?

Easy enough to shoot both of them.

Old 07-10-2015, 07:52 PM

36,753 posts, read 14,870,438 times
Quote:
In the same circumstance? Of course.

The correlation is a white male shooting a black woman in the same manner...not a black man.

Polar bear hunting. SMH...*SIGH*

You've got one hell of an imagination.

Imagination? Horsefeathers.

Since you obviously missed it (which isn't surprising because the Old Media doesn't cover it), Google is your friend.

Old 07-11-2015, 02:13 AM

19,966 posts, read 7,902,290 times
Quote:
If I didn't know what it was, I could've googled it professor.

Anyway...I'll be sure to inform all the white women of the world about the haplotype issue. You know...so they'll stay away from the black dudes.

SMH...these threads man.
I think every white woman with any sense knows what usually happens when they mate with a black man-a single mother of a black child who hates whites. They can just look to Obama. I'm just explaining that it's in the genes. Most of these white women hate their race too though. Or they might end up like this poor woman. They might not realize that because the media hides it.

Quote:
am from Colombia who came to study at UCLA who currently lives in California and I have noticed a sharp rise in white and Hispanic women giving birth to illegitimate black mixed kids in the last 5 years. It seems like it is the cool and trendy thing nowadays. In my mother country black males are not in high demand and in fact it is the opposite as it is black or mulatto women who seek non-black males. I think the Kardashians have had an influence on a lot of non-black women lol. According to research black males with non-black females rarely ever work out but at least those women get that black mixed child that looks nothing like them.
Yes the media has a lot to do with it. Understand though, in America the media and government has been promoting black males as prizes and white males as fools to be laughed at since at least the 1980's really the 1960's.

Old 07-11-2015, 02:40 AM

15,556 posts, read 10,551,246 times
The whole thing is fishy. Where are the witnesses? Where are the security tapes? Did anyone see the couple actually walking together? Since when do hit men use a shotgun? Either the boyfriend did it or some crazy copycatted the San Fran shooting.

Old 07-11-2015, 04:19 AM

13,310 posts, read 7,890,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
It smells a tad fishy.

Why leave a witness?

Easy enough to shoot both of them.
Didn't Dick Cheney legalized this sort a thing?

Old 07-11-2015, 06:16 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,282,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
I think every white woman with any sense knows what usually happens when they mate with a black man-a single mother of a black child who hates whites. They can just look to Obama. I'm just explaining that it's in the genes. Most of these white women hate their race too though. Or they might end up like this poor woman. They might not realize that because the media hides it.

Yes the media has a lot to do with it. Understand though, in America the media and government has been promoting black males as prizes and white males as fools to be laughed at since at least the 1980's really the 1960's.
You really shouldn't expose your insecurities like this and give me all of this ammo to use in future arguments against you.

Just sayin'...

Old 07-11-2015, 06:58 AM

3,755 posts, read 2,588,674 times
Quote:
"Hollywood dream"?...even with its fairly recent affluence, it remains a working class section of Los Angeles. It's still a long way from the "Hollywood" that people normally associate that name with..still a tough place in parts.
DD, True. For the most part, people who will be in the neighborhood a long time (home owners, parents sending kids to Hollywood High, etc) are working class Latinos. Most people outside of LA, inaccurately identify the wealthy Hollywood Hills as what Hollywood in general is like.

You stated that your family owns an apt building in the neighborhood, u know what the Hollywood Dream is.. The local apt buildings are filled w/temporary transplants, living in LA trying to be the next Marilyn Monroe. A lot of these aspiring actors are nice and hard-working, trying to do something different. Agree w/you that the murder could've been personal, we don't know the victim's backstory. But it could easily be a random killing. A killer looking specifically for a woman, or a White person. I hope the LAPD isn't as dismissive of that possibility as you are. A hit done with a shotgun sounds like amateur hour in the 'hood.

Since you know some of the local real estate, don't a lot of the apt buildings have exterior cameras, lobby surveillance (?) Hard for me to believe they won't find any tape of the killer's car in the vicinity..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies