Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2015, 06:02 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,400,015 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseWino View Post
Actually, "progressive libs" absolutely love evolutionary genetic! Evolutionary genetics have destroyed the whole concept of race with the study of population genetics. Just the fact that the study is called EVOLUTION-ary should indicate where progressives and liberals stand on the subject.
lol...yup... they "destroyed" it. That's why you lose your job if you challenge it. The truth always needs to reinforce its existence with the threat of the loss of your ability to feed yourself if you argue.

Also, this just in: war is peace, freedom is slavery, and ignorance is strength.

Last edited by golgi1; 07-18-2015 at 06:43 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2015, 06:29 PM

2,860 posts, read 3,388,588 times
I always think about "old white men" when stuff like this comes up. You know, the evil "old white men" the liberals think are the scum of the earth. It's just another game WE created.

The white man invented the game....

So they are playing a white man's game; same in NFL (invented by Anglos) and even Soccer/European football.

And the greatest game ever made - one in which children up to those 100 years old can enjoy - golf, was invented by "old white men."

And the leftists hate spewers have the audacity to talk about how evil we white men are. We've only created: polio vaccine, the Internet, the plane, automobile, train, the telephone, printing press, piano, democracy, the U.S. Constitution, captured electricity, television...etc etc etc...and I'll be damned if we didn't also invent basketball.

So in the end, it doesn't really matter.

Old 07-19-2015, 05:54 AM

1,309 posts, read 1,160,302 times
Dumb Teabaggers really think the NBA being mostly black means black people have it better than white people? The FOX News/Rush Limbaugh propaganda machine really is unbelievably powerful on the braindead.

Old 07-19-2015, 06:04 AM

1,052 posts, read 1,305,582 times
Well you should also consider that the average African American has 25% white DNA, that shifts things a bit too.

Old 07-19-2015, 06:09 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,805,597 times
I have enjoyed the PBS programs "First Peoples" that show the evolution of man and how the appearances changed to adapt to the local environments. I find this to be reassuring because it illustrates our ability to adapt to changing situations and climates. If I were religious I would say that god created the system and has let it run by itself so it could adapt to changing climate and long them situations.

FWIW - I am a white man of central European ancestry and have no problem with the idea that I may have some Neanderthal genes somewhere in there. I also have no problem with the idea that some of my genetics may have been developed in Africa and included black skin to protect them from the tropic sun.

Old 07-19-2015, 06:32 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,765,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseWino View Post
Actually, "progressive libs" absolutely love evolutionary genetic! Evolutionary genetics have destroyed the whole concept of race with the study of population genetics. Just the fact that the study is called EVOLUTION-ary should indicate where progressives and liberals stand on the subject.

That's like saying the whole concept of garbage men has been destroyed by the study of sanitation engineering.

Old 07-19-2015, 11:38 AM

2,860 posts, read 3,388,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolZombie View Post
Dumb Teabaggers really think the NBA being mostly black means black people have it better than white people? The FOX News/Rush Limbaugh propaganda machine really is unbelievably powerful on the braindead.
Who the he-- said that?

You liberals are just so full of it some times.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies