Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2015, 01:50 PM

624 posts, read 379,177 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Govie View Post
Ah, now parading around the liberal talking point "stormfront"/racist nonsense. Your liberal slant/agenda is so obvious.

According to "conservative" here we are racist if we expose the insanity of the immigration advocates.
Then how about if you give clarity?

Do you judge people differently because of their race? When you say you are concerned about the demographics changing, are you referring to race?

Old 08-18-2015, 01:56 PM

2,860 posts, read 3,387,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winning Guy View Post

Do you judge people differently because of their race? When you say you are concerned about the demographics changing, are you referring to race?
1. Not necessarily.
2. Partly.

I don't mind that America is diverse, per se, but when I see the left agenda to vilify us, discredit us, ultimately, to eliminate us or to say we need to be taken over, that's problematic.

Old 08-18-2015, 02:08 PM

Quote:
1. Not necessarily.
2. Partly.

I don't mind that America is diverse, per se, but when I see the left agenda to vilify us, discredit us, ultimately, to eliminate us or to say we need to be taken over, that's problematic.
What do you think a racist is?

A non-racist would have a resounding, "no" to both.

You're free to be a racist. We live in a free country.

But feeling offended when someone states what you are is hilarious.

The left's agenda isn't to vilify you. They don't need to. People already hate your mindset.

The problematic thing is that the left tries to paint ALL Conservatives as if they share your mindset. And in that, you buy in hook, line, and sinker. You're just like them, thinking that anyone that doesn't think like you is somehow less Conservative.

You think that someone that sees all Americans as equal, regardless of race, is less Conservative. Sorry to tell you, but that's not Conservatism.

You are the tool that the left loves to use. "Hey people! See that guy right there. That guy is what symbolizes Conservatism!"

They are not vilifying you. They are using people like you as a tool to vilify the rest of us.

Old 08-18-2015, 02:13 PM

2,860 posts, read 3,387,686 times
Quote:
What do you think a racist is?

A non-racist would have a resounding, "no" to both.

You're free to be a racist. We live in a free country.

But feeling offended when someone states what you are is hilarious.

The left's agenda isn't to vilify you. They don't need to. People already hate your mindset.

The problematic thing is that the left tries to paint ALL Conservatives as if they share your mindset. And in that, you buy in hook, line, and sinker. You're just like them, thinking that anyone that doesn't think like you is somehow less Conservative.

You think that someone that sees all Americans as equal, regardless of race, is less Conservative. Sorry to tell you, but that's not Conservatism.

You are the tool that the left loves to use. "Hey people! See that guy right there. That guy is what symbolizes Conservatism!"

They are not vilifying you. They are using people like you as a tool to vilify the rest of us.

You're no different than the garden variety liberal that thinks I'm a neo Nazi.

People like you aren't even worth the time to try to bring sense to - you've already made it up in your mind that, since I love and cherish my race, ethnicity and culture that I'm a Neo Nazi.

That's neo fascism right there - a left wing way of doing things.

Old 08-18-2015, 02:13 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Quote:
INSANE.

U.S. Immigrant Population Hits All-Time High: 41.3 Million People | National Review Online

To think...the New World Order goons didn't even have to do much...just allow tens of millions of immigrants into this country who share ZERO common background with the people that made it...

It's appalling to think "we allowed" such a catastrophic amount of aliens into our country, culture...sense of being.

The outrage of this villainous distortion and perversion to our dominant Euro culture is unpardonable...and the blame goes to the left (mostly) and far enough to the right (Ron Reagan) that it's clear the fix was in with the NWO goons long ago.
Well, the corporations that own America want a labor glut and this is one way to accomplish that goal.

Old 08-18-2015, 02:21 PM

Quote:
You're no different than the garden variety liberal that thinks I'm a neo Nazi.

People like you aren't even worth the time to try to bring sense to - you've already made it up in your mind that, since I love and cherish my race, ethnicity and culture that I'm a Neo Nazi.

That's neo fascism right there - a left wing way of doing things.
I never called you a neo-nazi.

I am very well aware that there are many degrees of racist thought.

A)Some have racist thoughts but try not to. These are often good people that can sit down and reason themselves into fixing their ingrained bad beliefs. Sure, they may sometimes buy into stereotypes because of lack of exposure to a wide enough range of people different than themselves, but they truly intellectually know that it's wrong. They are not what I would label as "racist".

Z)There are unapologetic racists (that can belong to any race by the way) that throw reason out the window. They are controlled by negative emotions such as fear and hate. They can feel extreme about this, and see their race as superior to others.

Then there are a host of people in between.

Only you know where you fall in that range. But from what you've stated, and with the vigor you are defending it, it definitely isn't Type A.

Old 08-18-2015, 05:06 PM

259 posts, read 178,881 times
Quote:
You mean the people who invented:

US Constitution
Democracy
Republic
Geography
Telescope
Microscope
Automobile
Television
Electricity
Aircrafts
Computers
The Piano
Electric Engineering
Telephone
Theory of Evolution
The Wormhole
First in Space
First on the Moon
Banks/Banking
The theory of Natural Selection
Theatre
Pencil
Cotton Gin
Beer
Calculators
Diesel engines
Internal combustion engines
Sewing Machine
The Jet Engine
The discovery of DNA
The discovery of the Atom
The discovery of Cells
The Camera

Not even counting all of the advancements to medicine, computers, cars, military craft, etc.?

Yeah...us evil white devils. We all should just die...we've contributed so little to the history of mankind, and we're so not capable of making America function without all these tens of millions of foreigners to help us figure it all out.
You have not had a hand in any of the deeds you listed. Must be a pathetic existence leeching off the accomplishments of those who happen to be from the same continent as you to boost your ego.

Old 08-18-2015, 05:39 PM

4,983 posts, read 3,291,808 times
Quote:

Yeah I'm concerned with 50% of immigrants coming from Latin Countries and voting for the same kind of people who rule their Nations.

Conservative? Really? No concern of the changing demographics? Conservative? Lol.

But its all about skin color.

Old 08-18-2015, 06:15 PM

5,097 posts, read 2,315,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
Thanks for proving my point. Except for a larger living room it is a step down to move to the USA from NW Europe.

I had to take a shower after reading many of the posts here. Yikes, what kind of site is CD now??? Probably needs to be on a list of hate sites now. Too bad cuz the rest of it has good info...
All right. And if you hold NW Europe to be some superior place, you shouldn't be happy about there being fewer Europeans in this country, or about this becoming more of a Latin American country. Which is what I said in the first place.

Old 08-18-2015, 06:25 PM

5,097 posts, read 2,315,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih2puo View Post
Yeah I'm concerned with 50% of immigrants coming from Latin Countries and voting for the same kind of people who rule their Nations.

Conservative? Really? No concern of the changing demographics? Conservative? Lol.

But its all about skin color.
This is why I don't understand liberal Democrats who are so excited about "changing demographics." As much as you hate Republicans, do you not see how they're preferable to some corrupt-***** Latin American-style politicians? Look at political corruption in Miami, it's off the charts. They're so blinded by hatred of Republicans and American conservatives that they aren't thinking straight.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies