Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2015, 09:26 AM

1,701 posts, read 1,108,971 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath V View Post
BS it doesnt! I live with one and he is lazy as hell. Why don't I kick him out? I did and he went to prison for a year and a half. Weed is not safe. Just look at the back of a weed card for proof. They fully admit what it does and what it's capable of. The clinics are a joke too, they give cards to absolutely anyone who is of age and has money to pay for it. His probation officer who I had to call and tell him what he was up to agrees that the whole system is a joke and there is nothing that they can do about it either. We are enabling these idiots to be lazy drug addicts and it absolutely sickens me.

And you're the exception? He lives with you, but you aren't enabling him? LOL

You seem to be surrounded by "druggies". Maybe your stepson is slipping something in your herbal tea??

Your stories just keep getting better and better. Carry on.

BTW, who ties your shoe laces for you??

Last edited by triple8s; 11-07-2015 at 09:47 AM..

Old 11-07-2015, 09:44 AM

1,701 posts, read 1,108,971 times
Quote:
I haven't either but I've seen my step sons, he's usually high and forgets damn near everything and he left it on the counter. That's how I know what it says in the back.
Your 21 year old stepson who lives with you represents everything you hate, yet you and his mother enable him. You allow him to live in your home, do drugs, probably feed him and give him money (in addition to his government checks??) and you have the audacity to say that YOU aren't weak? And because of him, you judge everyone else who smokes MJ? What nerve you have.

Why don't you take your own advice - put him in a rehab center? Or better yet, throw him out and let him fend for himself??

Old 11-07-2015, 09:49 AM

12,601 posts, read 7,232,629 times
Quote:
Inbred lol, that was legit funny. I give you credit for that one and I'm not even joking. Yes the people I know that made bad choices were or are on drugs. You're saying this is purely continental? I make mistakes every day, we all do. The difference is they're not major life changing mistakes. Merging too late is a bit different then 4 felonies, 3 drug related by the time you're 20. Watch the news, 9 times out of 10 the idiot who made the news by doing something stupid had drugs in his system. Surely that's coincidental though... How many people say they would never drink and drive when they're level headed but then get drunk do it. Again, not the alcohols fault at all right? In my opinion if they had a sober mind then they would never make that decision in the first place. Entry level position at my job is 72k per year. I've been there 14 years and make low six figures, 2 people within the last month got fired over Marijuana. You have to ask yourself, is it really worth it? My answer is clear.
Your stories don't add up

You live with a pot head, but you're making 6 figures?

You've been there 14 years, but you claim to still have nightmares of your alcoholic dad and you are in your 30's?

Was your coworker who ate "the tiniest bit" of pot brownie fired? The one that you had to cover for?

I get the feeling there is a kid trying to play with the adults.

Old 11-07-2015, 10:00 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,835,361 times
http://www.politifact.com/rhode-isla...tains-50-70-p/ Hey that stuff is great for your lungs...smoke up.

Old 11-07-2015, 10:05 AM

34,279 posts, read 19,388,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelogik View Post
You did read what you linked too right?

Quote:
Tashkin said the most recent study, published in 2008, found that the concentrations of carcinogenic chemicals were consistently LOWER in marijuana smoke.
So while not good for you, arent that bad either-plus people smoke a LOT less pot then they do cigarettes.

That being said...stop smoking it. edibles are healthier for you.

Old 11-07-2015, 11:04 AM

4,541 posts, read 1,160,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post

You've been there 14 years, but you claim to still have nightmares of your alcoholic dad and you are in your 30's?

Was your coworker who ate "the tiniest bit" of pot brownie fired? The one that you had to cover for?

The guy that ate the piece didn't get fired. So because I have a loser living with me and I still think about my childhood I can't make good money? Lol carry on.

Old 11-07-2015, 02:41 PM

2,950 posts, read 1,638,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post

Seems like he is very unhappy with his life and is using cannabis as a scapegoat to mask his own failures.

Old 11-07-2015, 03:37 PM

6,721 posts, read 6,490,601 times
Even someone as brain dead as Hillary gets it. lol

Hillary Clinton proposes loosening restrictions on marijuana - CNNPolitics.com

Old 11-07-2015, 03:50 PM

25,386 posts, read 35,557,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
That's because people have already been abusing alcohol 10 years ago.

Look at the numbers after the 18th Amendment was passed. I am pretty sure that alcohol abuse increased way more than 100% in 10 years.

Mick
So how does more people abusing pot improve the situation?

Old 11-07-2015, 04:33 PM

4,541 posts, read 1,160,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jburress View Post
Seems like he is very unhappy with his life and is using cannabis as a scapegoat to mask his own failures.
Who? I couldn't be happier and more successful if I tried. If you're talking about my step son then yes he is a failure in every sense of the word and is a great example of what not to be and what drugs can do to someone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies