Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2015, 08:09 AM

1,701 posts, read 1,108,971 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath V View Post
Consider yourself ignored since you lack proper comprehension skills. Typical troll that wouldn't have the balls if we met face to face.
Is that how you handle the truth? I would tell you to your face what your "friends" won't tell you to your face, but behind your back, and that is:

You are a hypocrite to the nth degree.

Old 11-11-2015, 03:55 AM

2,801 posts, read 2,311,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
I still lol at this undefined, unnamed "marijuana use disorders".
Since I have not seen a definition either are they counting munchies? Relaxation?

Some of those posting in this thread(got to keep it general or they cry to a Mod) must lead really sucky lives when everyone that doesn't live by their exacting standards in a loser.

Old 11-11-2015, 04:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe007 View Post
Preach it

I can't stand being around anyone who does drugs-
Pot smokers are just as bad as coke heads, crack addicts,
heroin users, meth heads & all the rest of them.
Anyone who has to convince themselves they need drugs is weak minded.
I bet you LOVE that cup of coffee in the morning or that little pill to help you sleep or maybe that little blue pill??

Oh and a could almost guarantee you are "around" a Marijuana smoker every day and not even know it.

Old 11-11-2015, 04:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by triple8s View Post
Don't like facing reality do you?

Consider your blabbering on about "druggies" you pander to and enable a drug addict in your own home.

You should have stopped talking sometime back.
His wife probably takes a little diaxepam too.

Old 11-11-2015, 04:07 AM

2,842 posts, read 2,330,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
I hate to say it but.......I told you so.

Thank you pot-lobby.

One in three users are showing signs of dependence or abuse

And then they celebrate by saying ""The prevalence of marijuana use disorder among marijuana users decreased significantly from 2001-2013," from 35.6 percent of users to 30.6."

Lets get this straight: 10 years ago you had 1000 users, 350 of then had marijuana related disorders, and today you have 2000 users and 600 people with disorders, and that's somehow a good thing? Number of people with disorders nearly doubled.

U.S. Study: Marijuana use doubled in last 10 years - CNN.com

Marijuana study: Number of Americans toking up doubles in 10 years

A heck of a lot more Americans were toking up in 2012-13 than 10 years before -- and not for medical reasons, either -- according to a new study.
The percentage of American adults who had used marijuana within the last year was 9.5%, the study found. That compared to 4.1% in 2001-02.

With the increase in use has come an increase in the total number of what the study called "marijuana use disorders."
Good. Marijuana is much healthier than alcohol. Leave people alone and let them enjoy their lives. People have been smoking MJ for thousands of years. Since when is it any of my business?

BTW, legalization has been great for Colorado.

Old 11-11-2015, 04:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by triple8s View Post
I can't help myself because of your bold and blatant contradictions. It appears it's OK for your stepson, but not for everyone else. We get it Missy. You stepson is "special".
These people are all the same, like Rush Limbaugh saying addicts should all be thrown in jail or executed ... THEN he becomes one, OH then the story changes to "illegal" drugs ... well the way he was using his drug of choice(Hydrocodone) made it an illegal drug too. I do have to say I understand how easy it is to become "addicted" to pain meds, put that isn't the point.

Do as I say, NOT as I do.

Old 11-11-2015, 04:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spot View Post
Good. Marijuana is much healthier than alcohol. Leave people alone and let them enjoy their lives. People have been smoking MJ for thousands of years. Since when is it any of my business?

BTW, legalization has been great for Colorado.
BECAUSE ... just BECAUSE ...

EVERYTHING he doesn't like should be BANNED by federal law or Constitutional amendment.

Old 11-11-2015, 04:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath V View Post
Lol you keep living the dream. When you work for a fortune 500 company like I do and you work around million dollar equipment like we do you bet your ass if you mess something up the first thing they do is drug test you. And you don't need my respect? Lucky you because people like you will never get it. Who am I to judge my family lol you must be a liberal I tell you what you live with them then. There is a reason why I am successful and they are still doing the same things that they always have. You go run along and enjoy your drugs now..
You sound like the guy that talks about all the women he has .... yet goes to bed with Rosie.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies