Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-03-2015, 11:44 AM

4,231 posts, read 3,572,307 times

Advertisements

Another shocking video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JquXlQTBWOo

Finally they are speaking.

And this german is just standing there
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2015, 12:44 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,297,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Smart people don't need to say that they are smart.

But atheists, leftists and liberals never fail to claim that atheists, leftists and liberals are smart.

Which shows that they are not smart at all.

They just think they are.
Lol...I'm sorry that your feelings got hurt.

The truth does that to people sometimes.

Old 11-03-2015, 12:54 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,297,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
I get a kick out of atheists and their little theories that discount the existence of God, like it really matters.

Like the theory of evolution. So if I stand in one spot long enough the iron ore in the ground will evolve itself into steel and then a Cadillac Coupe Deville will just grow out of the ground.

And then consider a human being is about 100,000X more complex. Atheism is the height of ignorance because as it says in the Bible "you have eyes but you will not see, you have ears but you will not hear"

Same old same old. In the end, it doesn't matter at all. We are alll on the same journey and unlike many of my Catholic brothers, I do not believe that people go to hell unless they are truly bad people. And you don't have to go to church and have communion every week either. I think just live a good life and try to do good for others. But Atheism? Pretty inconsequential. Let them think they have it figured out.
Typical human solipsism.

And worse, you go on to discount the importance of your own faith while roasting atheists for doing the same thing. The reason you don't follow the rituals is because you know that it's all pretty ridiculous. You're just scared to say so.

Atheists have no such fears.

What really scares you folks about Evolution is that you can't accept that this is all there is. No one is headed to any destinations beyond the dirt nap, and the sooner you come to terms with your insignificance, the easier that truth will be to accept.

Until then, keep thinking that all if this munificence was made just for you.

Old 11-03-2015, 02:01 PM

17,504 posts, read 9,325,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
That's not how Jews see ourselves, but I suppose you'd have to take it up with any Rabbi of any denomination in the world. Or the Israeli government's definition of who is Jewish for the right of return (hint: does not need to be practicing).
You are correct of course, except that Israel does not require the old "Mother" rule anymore for immigration. Mother, Grandmother are now the same as Father, Grandfather.
"Jews" are an ethnicity/culture that may (or may not) practice the religion of Judaism.

This is easily found through a simple Google search.

Old 11-03-2015, 02:06 PM

29 posts, read 28,370 times
If they lynched Merk I would not cry.

Old 11-03-2015, 02:08 PM

17,290 posts, read 29,457,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by philkirkham View Post
I think it's crap because Europe is not turning into a Caliphate, people aren't being stopped in the street and being called infidel and my daughter isn't, and never will be, forced to wear a burqa. When I'm forced to take a prayer mat to work and pray to Allah 5 times a day then I'll return here and admit you were right. Aliens landing and taking over is more likely though.

It's a numbers game. And you're losing.

But you and so many others are so arrogant to think that your experience will be any different than any other nation in the world or example from history where the Muslim population reaches parity or exceeds the population of non-Muslims. You think that Western civilization is just so intoxicating that it can moderate a rapidly rising population of people from cultures who don't actually value things that us in the west value. At the end of the day, all they care about is their religion, and having concessions made for their religion. In small numbers, no problem. Everyone is happy. But just wait.

Your daughter may not have to wear a burka. But your great granddaughter may. Must be a lot of estrogen in the water over there because the cucks in Europe just sit back - even invite it in and CELEBRATE it - watching thousands of years of progress, free speech and women's rights bend to stone age perspectives.

Any socially liberal person should be concerned. Majority Muslim nations are never even close to being pluralistic and freedom loving. The most conservative backwards state in religiously infected USA is infinitely more progressive than the most moderate and enlightened majority Muslim state. That's because the religion ALWAYS has aspirations to become entwined with government. The "good" Muslims and moderate ones lack the cajones to fight their extremist elements. Maybe understandably, given what happens to apostates and those that do not tow the religious line.

And where it can't directly influence civic life it starts to impose its mores on the host society at large: "Don't serve pork at my kid's school. Don't you dare insult or draw a picture of my prophet!"

The dhimmis of Europe sit in a corner masturbating to multicultural fantasies as their own culture is irreparably changed because to demand assimilation or to express pride in one's culture in Europe is RACIST and Xenophobic. It's actually gotten so bad that western gay rights marches that dare march through "Muslim" neighborhoods are deemed RACIST!!!!

To march through the streets screaming "Allahu Ackbar," of course, is NOT racist, exclusionary or xenophobic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2QcffxADHY

Old 11-03-2015, 02:17 PM

1,598 posts, read 1,063,401 times
And I repeat myself - what a load of crap ( I'll add a side-order of bollox as well ) but I am arrogant lie-beral who knows nothing and you know it all

Last edited by philkirkham; 11-03-2015 at 02:29 PM.. Reason: doesn't like boll ocks

Old 11-03-2015, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by philkirkham View Post
And I repeat myself - what a load of crap ( I'll add a side-order of *******s as well ) but I am arrogant lie-beral who knows nothing and you know it all
I don't know if you're liberal. I don't think you're liberal. True liberals do not advocate for the importation of backwards ideologies under the guise of multicultural feel-goodism.

A liberal (such as myself) views notions like free speech, gay rights, free thought, women's rights and equality... as concepts to be jealously guarded and protected. Millions died for those privileges and rights in the west to take root.

It is probably less likely that you "don't know nothing" and more likely that you have your head in the sand. You can't even disagree with the substance of what is being said or provide counter-examples to anything I said. Instead you retreat to the safety and comfort of what you personally see and experience. As if you lack foresight. Like a child who doesn't understand things like "cause and effect" or "projecting into the future." Many of our politicians lack this ability too, though, so it's not like you're alone.

But guess what? There's thousands of Swedish women and a slew of girls in Rotherham who suffer the price of your "Keep Calm and Carry On" approach to life. Hopefully none of your progeny are ever on the receiving end of such examples of multicultural enrichment which are far too frequent and growing these days (despite a media black out on the issue).

Old 11-04-2015, 06:23 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,944,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
I don't know if you're liberal. I don't think you're liberal. True liberals do not advocate for the importation of backwards ideologies under the guise of multicultural feel-goodism.

A liberal (such as myself) views notions like free speech, gay rights, free thought, women's rights and equality... as concepts to be jealously guarded and protected. Millions died for those privileges and rights in the west to take root.

It is probably less likely that you "don't know nothing" and more likely that you have your head in the sand. You can't even disagree with the substance of what is being said or provide counter-examples to anything I said. Instead you retreat to the safety and comfort of what you personally see and experience. As if you lack foresight. Like a child who doesn't understand things like "cause and effect" or "projecting into the future." Many of our politicians lack this ability too, though, so it's not like you're alone.

But guess what? There's thousands of Swedish women and a slew of girls in Rotherham who suffer the price of your "Keep Calm and Carry On" approach to life. Hopefully none of your progeny are ever on the receiving end of such examples of multicultural enrichment which are far too frequent and growing these days (despite a media black out on the issue).
Uh; how you described yourself, you come across as a "conservative" in 2015. It seems their kind are the "tolerant" people and it's the "lib" kind of liberal that's VERY intolerant IMHO.

Old 11-04-2015, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Uh; how you described yourself, you come across as a "conservative" in 2015. It seems their kind are the "tolerant" people and it's the "lib" kind of liberal that's VERY intolerant IMHO.

My problems with immigration in the US and abroad are couched in traditional liberal concerns. Things liberals USED to care about before it became all about being offended and "calling people out" for doing innocuous things. In the US I actually care about working conditions for Americans, wage deflation, worker's rights, the solvency of a strong social safety net, reducing poverty ... these things are challenged by unchecked mass illegal immigration.

In Europe, they will have to deal with those issues too...WHILE ALSO dealing with the challenge of embracing and welcoming a culture that has literally tried to conquer the continent for over a thousand years through force. A culture that does not share European values. If you're going to do that, you need to do it measured and slowly, so the people "of that culture" have time to shake it off through assimilation. Creating instant ghettos to exist side by side the dominant (for now only) culture is NOT conducive to that task! There will be no incentive.

The new term being developed for the type of progressives and liberals who do not stand for traditional western progressive values are the "regressive left"... they embrace anything "not western" or "not white" just for the sake of it being "not western," or "not European derived" because they think the west and European derived things are inherently bad/evil/racist/oppressive. Even if it means embracing/excusing/welcoming ideologies, people, religions, etc. which don't share their goals! As long as they are not "traditionally" white... or not "of the west" then they are automatically deferred to.

Boy are they in for a rude awakening someday. I wouldn't care so much if their moral failings didn't implicate EVERYONE ELSE!

Last edited by TriMT7; 11-04-2015 at 06:48 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies