Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2015, 08:04 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,903,846 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
LOL, I dont think you meant it how that post set up. It makes it sound like you are calling women and poor people uneducated.
No, I didn't mean to imply that "all" women and poor people are uneducated, but are we saying there aren't uneducated people who happen to be women, or poor? Hillary Clinton looks to capitalize on that by trying to say.... uh-hem... imply.... that women need to rally around her because she too is a woman. Dems pander to poor people by promsing to give them something. I highly doubt that everyone who votes actually pays attention to politics. Most just see platitudes, or hear something on the news, and that's how they make their vote. Both parties try to pander to this type of voter by having the flashiest headline.

I say, look at a candidates policies and vote for them based on that.

Old 11-07-2015, 08:05 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,883,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
You have a right to believe whatever the hell you want. Someone else also has the right to criticize you for having the racist and bigoted beliefs that you have.
And don't expect them to like you, support your party or candidacy for being bigoted to their ideas and beliefs and resorting to labeling. Heck, the OP, wants to expel them like a Nazi lol. That's a winning strategy . Democrats aren't that dumb.

Old 11-07-2015, 08:14 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,903,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
You keep playing the 'racist/bigot' card while yourself being bigoted against other opinions and beliefs. You need to define what you mean by racism, then scientifically and through other evidence prove that it is "wrong". If someone doesn't want a black presidents or a muslim president that isn't necessarily racism or bigotry but can be based on sound evidence much of it scientific and otherwise. And even if 'racism and bigotry' speech and thought is 'wrong' stop being an intolerant bigot of free speech and free thought. Let's be real, you are calling for all conservative to be PC or else. That's what liberals specialize in.
You don't know what PC is....

Being PC would be to criticize me for saying something like "women can't compete side by side with men in the NFL because they are physically less strong"

even though it's completely true.

Me NOT being PC, doesn't mean I have to tolerate and embrace every single backwards, shortsighted view under the sun without challenging it.

Old 11-07-2015, 08:15 PM

73,048 posts, read 62,657,702 times
Quote:
Get out of here with this Jim Crow stuff like that defines the 50's. Segregation and "Jim Crow" doesn't universally define 1955. In many jurisdiction and states there was nothing threatening toward a black person.

2015 America is a threat to me. Seriously why couldn't black people live in their neighborhood, their town, their country or even continent and I live in mine and it not be a threat to them? Heck, I would even settle for them and the liberals to stop protecting the criminals and dysfunction within the group.

Anyway, there are a million other things that have changed since the 50's besides segregation which I'm concerned about. Why isn't black America concerned about mass legal and illegal immigration which harms them in actuality more than it does most any other group?
Prove me wrong. I have stated historical facts. You react with histrionic comments. It shows me the level of irrational that one is choosing to display.

2015 is a threat to you because Blacks can live wherever that want? Well, I don't care. Everyone having the same rights, that is what the USA is suppose to be about. ALL who are citizens have the same freedoms. That is how a free nation is suppose to work. You don't get to decide where anyone gets to live.

And for the record, read about Rosewood, Greenwood Massacre, it will shed some light about certain things.

And who says there aren't Blacks who aren't concerned about illegal immigration?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8unGH7S0A8w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoZO9QgCRr4

Question is, how many are listening? The way I see it, I think some people tolerate illegal immigration(both liberals and conservatives) because in their minds, it is looked at as "well, at least we don't have to deal with Blacks". Some people have admitted that they would rather hire illegals over Blacks. This tells me that even if the illegals were kicked out today, Blacks could still be turned down for jobs.

And this is just my opinion. I do not thing you are at all concerned about what illegal immigration is doing to Blacks, at least to the Black underclass, because it is affecting them more than anyone else. Based on your complaints about Blacks, and how much you don't want any of them around, I think you brought that up just to spite Blacks.

Old 11-07-2015, 08:19 PM

22,193 posts, read 19,476,372 times
Quote:
And don't expect them to like you, support your party or candidacy for being bigoted to their ideas and beliefs and resorting to labeling. Heck, the OP, wants to expel them like a Nazi lol. That's a winning strategy . Democrats aren't that dumb.
Why the hell would I care if some Stormfronting racist likes me?

Old 11-07-2015, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
Why the hell would I care if some Stormfronting racist likes me?
Appealing to such types will alienate alot of people. Going towards the lowest common denominator is disturbing.

Old 11-07-2015, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Well, if the Republican Party wants to appeal to a broader base, kicking out the bigoted types would do wonders. I personally don't care if bigots don't want to vote for me. I don't want that around me anyway.

Old 11-07-2015, 08:39 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 27 days ago)

29,573 posts, read 16,560,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
No, I didn't mean to imply that "all" women and poor people are uneducated, but are we saying there aren't uneducated people who happen to be women, or poor? Hillary Clinton looks to capitalize on that by trying to say.... uh-hem... imply.... that women need to rally around her because she too is a woman. Dems pander to poor people by promsing to give them something. I highly doubt that everyone who votes actually pays attention to politics. Most just see platitudes, or hear something on the news, and that's how they make their vote. Both parties try to pander to this type of voter by having the flashiest headline.

I say, look at a candidates policies and vote for them based on that.
The problem I have with this is that Your party panders too. You simply see your cause as noble and ours as not. You offer the poor the same incentives , just from a different place. Arguing for multiple tax breaks instead of welfare reforms. However, if you are dirt poor, a tax break doesnt help you.

FDR said it best " The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much, it is whether we provide enough for those who have little."

There is not a single Democrat who wants people dependent on government. You may believe that is the end result of our actions, But thats a different argument all together.

Old 11-07-2015, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Prove me wrong. I have stated historical facts. You react with histrionic comments. It shows me the level of irrational that one is choosing to display.

2015 is a threat to you because Blacks can live wherever that want? Well, I don't care. Everyone having the same rights, that is what the USA is suppose to be about. ALL who are citizens have the same freedoms. That is how a free nation is suppose to work. You don't get to decide where anyone gets to live.

And for the record, read about Rosewood, Greenwood Massacre, it will shed some light about certain things.

And who says there aren't Blacks who aren't concerned about illegal immigration?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8unGH7S0A8w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoZO9QgCRr4

Question is, how many are listening? The way I see it, I think some people tolerate illegal immigration(both liberals and conservatives) because in their minds, it is looked at as "well, at least we don't have to deal with Blacks". Some people have admitted that they would rather hire illegals over Blacks. This tells me that even if the illegals were kicked out today, Blacks could still be turned down for jobs.

And this is just my opinion. I do not thing you are at all concerned about what illegal immigration is doing to Blacks, at least to the Black underclass, because it is affecting them more than anyone else. Based on your complaints about Blacks, and how much you don't want any of them around, I think you brought that up just to spite Blacks.
All you care about is your fellow black people and not others concerns that effect them. I rest my case.

I suggest blacks join against mass legal and illegal immigration since they've also been the true Americans since the founding, and our harmed by it. Whites and blacks both struggled to make this country great. I don't want foreigners to take it away from blacks either. But what do you do? You reject it because you suspect it's not based on enough concern about blacks. See there's no way to cooperate and agree on a common interest. It's always about the race.

Old 11-07-2015, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Well, if the Republican Party wants to appeal to a broader base, kicking out the bigoted types would do wonders. I personally don't care if bigots don't want to vote for me. I don't want that around me anyway.
That goes double for Democrats, their anti-white racism, division, bigotry and intolerance of ideas is a big detractor for a lot of people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies